My Oral Temperature At Doctor Was 97.4, Is That Hypothyroidism?

I don’t see a point in blood test for thyroid. Just take your temperature is in your heart rate and work accordingly.

I eat cheese and an occasional burger and orange juice and fruit and some cheats like cookies and egg every day. I generally eat pretty low starch.

OP
K

Kratos

i've cut out grains the past few days. last time i stopped eating grains was 2 years ago for about a month and my testosterone shot up to near 600. it took a lot of willpower but i love pizza too much and have not went that long grain free since. but i'll try it again and im going to go near zero starch to see if i feel better this time also.

97.4 during the day is hypothyroid. It could be a stress hormone reaction from black coffee, or too much exercise.

You have to track from waking up through the day. Then you’ll get a feel for it.

My temps were in the 96s and 97 s. Now I wake up 97.5 which is inching up, and am 98.6 through the afternoon. I was 98 a few minutes ago and it’s early evening. I take T3. My temps bounce up.

i've cut out grains the past few days. last time i stopped eating grains was 2 years ago for about a month and my testosterone shot up to near 600. it took a lot of willpower but i love pizza too much and have not went that long grain free since. but i'll try it again and im going to go near zero starch to see if i feel better this time also.
What was it prior to cutting out grains? I’m at 580 but it’s quite useless as my DHT is abysmal

Fractality

What kind of oral thermometer do you guys use? Do you think it is worth paying more for a "higher end" one?

OP
K

Kratos

97.4 during the day is hypothyroid. It could be a stress hormone reaction from black coffee, or too much exercise.

You have to track from waking up through the day. Then you’ll get a feel for it.

My temps were in the 96s and 97 s. Now I wake up 97.5 which is inching up, and am 98.6 through the afternoon. I was 98 a few minutes ago and it’s early evening. I take T3. My temps bounce up.

i haven't drank coffee in months and have not exercised in a long time, my body is in bad state for a lot of reasons and im sure my thyroid isn't performing well unfortunately.

What was it prior to cutting out grains? I’m at 580 but it’s quite useless as my DHT is abysmal

april 2017 i tested at around 250 and then in august i got around 600. i was mostly eating meat and eggs and potatoes every couple of days and chocolate. i was also getting a lot of sunlight so that definitely helped but during that time i just felt better not eating wheat. i thought i had secondary hypogonadism but somebody with that can't go up 300 points like that so it was definitely a diet and hormonal issue. so now im going grain free and will try to have minimal starch intake and just have a lot of juice for carbs.

i haven't drank coffee in months and have not exercised in a long time, my body is in bad state for a lot of reasons and im sure my thyroid isn't performing well unfortunately.

april 2017 i tested at around 250 and then in august i got around 600. i was mostly eating meat and eggs and potatoes every couple of days and chocolate. i was also getting a lot of sunlight so that definitely helped but during that time i just felt better not eating wheat. i thought i had secondary hypogonadism but somebody with that can't go up 300 points like that so it was definitely a diet and hormonal issue. so now im going grain free and will try to have minimal starch intake and just have a lot of juice for carbs.
That’s a big jump man! Maybe if you stick with it you’ll see further improvement

Is that your total T or dht?

Lack of glucose during the night is the hardest beast to conquer. Nearly every morning I wake up with depressed metabolism, and spend 4-6+ hrs turning it back on each day, only to lose it again the next day and have to start over. True healing only will occur once you can consistently keep metabolism turned on.

Hey I've seen haidut mention before that people take MB before sleep to take metabolism up, may be worth a shot if you jive with it

dang bro yeah 96 is low. But at least now you know. The nice thing is it's a single marker that is easy to track when you are improving.
I clocked in at 100 after my first meal today and the past few days have been mostly above 98 checking periodically

OP
K

Kratos

haven't had wheat in about a week and my body is burning, im sweating just staying still in cool weather. hopefully that means my thyroid is working better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals