My Ongoing Research Work With PNSB

ineffable500

This brief note serves as an introduction to the topic of purple non-sulphur bacteria (PNSB) and their relation to human health, including some topics of interest and discussion here on raypeatforum.

I've done R&D work for many years brewing beneficial microbes, but only recently I started brewing higher-pH brews containing all food-grade or animal feed-grade ingredients (but not in a commercial food-grade facility as yet) based around purple non-sulphur bacteria (PNSB). But, since I haven't finished testing the brews, using next-generation 16S ribosomal analysis, I'm not yet fully ready to talk about my work in this realm. However, even without having done all planned testing, I've started self-experimentation; and, while many things have an impact on health, I find PNSB to be unique. As a for instance, as part of their metabolism, they produce high amounts of quinones, including Vitamin K2, CoQ10, and a rather unique one called rhodoquinone. In terms of the relation to mitochondria, it may be just pop culture, but some folks have claimed, in a manner analogous to the endosymbiont theory, that these microbes are similar to mitochondria.

OP
I

ineffable500

Hi Jackson,

Seeing as you are a new member, I might guess that you are particularly interested in PNSB, as you have penned your first message to this forum as a reply in this PNSB-related thread.

However, I have made no specific claim that I would wish to reinforce with a link to studies/data at this time. If you are interested in PNSB, quick Google/Bing searches, or perusal of scientific abstracts available online, can give you some background. PNSB have been studied and used fairly extensively for at least 70-80 years, most especially for waste treatment, aquaculture, and bioremediation; but their use in animal and human nutrition is far more widespread in other countries, particularly Asian countries.

You may also find some bizarre and esoteric references in relation to PNSB; "gravity waves," scroll waves," and coherent subtle energies are sometimes referenced in relation to these microbes. I enjoy considering these aspects of the PNSB field as well. Sometimes folks even reference microbes, and perhaps PNSB, as "mystical microbes," or "magic microbes." Some nutritional supplements do contain PNSB. I hope to know soon a bit more about the microbial consortia of some fermented nutritional supplements sold presently, or in the past, which may or may not have contained PNSB.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals