My Mother Has Breast Cancer

qwazy

@Hugh Johnson It is not just a random paleo diet. It is a very restrictive meat based keto diet that mimics fasting while delivering nutrients. At least there are case reports and the science behind it is quite solid For patients - Nutriintervention Another big benefit is that it normalizes immune function for many such that contact inhibition works again, autoimmunity stops and tumor growth is halted and sometimes even reversed.

Probably goes against what people over here believe in. The PKD has different goals than Peat's bioenergetic lifestyle. It focuses on efficiency to survive instead of wellness. I mean I would love to see case reports on people with cancer following the bioenergetic lifestyle surviving long term. This would be fantastic as Peat's way of living is such wellness for the endocrine system. But as long as we dont have that I am not confident to recommend peating to someone with cancer. Perhaps I just know too little which gives me little confidence.

Last edited:

Ulla

I have two lamps at home.
One is infrared 830 nm and the other device is ranging from 610 to 680 nm. Both are mini versions (RedLightMan).

Somehow I am not sure if it is a good idea to use them (locally). I read different opinions on that whether photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) is safe or not, regarding treating cancerous cells.

I am thinking about using the Finnish sauna but again, my mother has low pressure and I don't want her to blackout.
What about putting a warm thermophore on her chest area for now?
I asked her to start checking her temps so we can see which foods and habits are efficient in raising her metabolism, wakening up her immune system.

Thank you guys for all your opinions.

Inaut

I have two lamps at home.
One is infrared 830 nm and the other device is ranging from 610 to 680 nm. Both are mini versions (RedLightMan).

Somehow I am not sure if it is a good idea to use them (locally). I read different opinions on that whether photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) is safe or not, regarding treating cancerous cells.

I am thinking about using the Finnish sauna but again, my mother has low pressure and I don't want her to blackout.
What about putting a warm thermophore on her chest area for now?
I asked her to start checking her temps so we can see which foods and habits are efficient in raising her metabolism, wakening up her immune system.

Thank you guys for all your opinions.
What about incandescent heat lamps? They are very cheap and I think much safer than LED (in terms of exposure) for longer periods of time. It certainly works on increasing body temps. Within 15 minutes of 1000 watts aimed at my back, I'm dripping sweat...

Nemo

We recently found out that my mother has breast cancer. What is interesting is that every single female for the last few generations on my mom's side has had breast cancer but one. I'm curious to know what the linking factor would be between all of them. Any thoughts?

I'm curious what exactly her doctor means when saying she has "breast cancer."

My sister just got diagnosed with "breast cancer" for a "tumor" the size of a grain of salt supposedly found during a mammogram. It's too small to do a biopsy. The quack had the nerve to recommend removal of both breasts.

My sister is clearly hypothyroid and has been stressed out her whole life. I got her started on Ray Peat.