My Mom Takes Trazodone

Velve921

My mom has been taking this befor bed time for years.

What are everyone's thoughts?

@haidut ?

I tried it 10 years ago before I entered peats world. I remember after 5-10 minutes I couldn't even remember what I did that day.

Trazodone - Wikipedia

Terma

Strangest drug I ever took. It gave me a form of conscious sleep paralysis. I would not smoke that ***t

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Strangest drug I ever took. It gave me a form of conscious sleep paralysis. I would not smoke that ***t

Yea, I may have had similar effects back then. Only tried a couple times. My mom can't sleep without it.

She tried cypro at 4mg one night but she said it didn't compare to the sedative effects of trazodone.

Lecarpetron

I take it occasionally for sleep onset insomnia. I sleep well on it and don't experience side effects. I agree that cypro, at any dose, cannot compare to trazodone for sleep though I don't feel either are particularly sedating.

PATB

I was just prescribed trazodone by the doctor. My parents made me go to therapy because "You're not happy!"
Well I am happy when I am not at work, but I hate my job. So I am just paying some people to listen to me complain "I hate my job" once a month ... :|
Anyway, another issue is it is hard to fall asleep in time for work, and I am very tired when I wake up at 6am; also the whole time I am at my job I want to sleep. I was unemployed for 10 months and I felt great, it really helped me regain my health .. I was going to sleep around 2am though and waking up at 10am. This was my sleep schedule/pattern and now I have to wake up at 6am 5x a week. It has been 3 months of forcing myself to wake up this early and I have not adapted

Unfortunately the trazodone DOES NOT WORK. I also took ambien before, which DID NOT WORK either. I will probably get prescribed a third sleep-on-command drug. Maybe third time is the charm?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals