My Log On EMF At Home Investigation

Cirion

There was a decimal there.

I was referring to the spikes of 2-4 ish, not the sustained. Both the sustained and peak #'s are important. I have managed to get my peaks down to 0.02-0.03 and sustained to 0.01 at my bed. Peak will always be higher than sustained but it's best to have it as low as possible as well.

At home depot there are these large foam boards that have one side covered in aluminum foil. They are cheap

Can you link me what this is from their website? I'm not familiar with these

Sativa

You could also use space blankets aka 'durable insulating mylar material designed by NASA for space exploration' aka aluminium. I had a phase of hanging 4 of these around my bed (like a mosquito net) ... or putting on walls.

But, I had always pondered whether the extremely thin layer of aluminium, if given enough friction etc would result in any significant airborne aluminium particles. (I also had mylar sheet beneath my 'floor bed mat' for momths and it predictably removed some of the coating)

InChristAlone

Unless you want to move far away from the city there is not much you can do about cell towers. I mean I guess blockade your entire room but that's just for sleeping I'm sure most of the day you will be exposed. Big buildings seem to block cell signals but then you have everyone' s wifi bouncing around all the time. Apartments suck because of this. Need to regulate your nervous system so that you aren't so effected by it. And by that I mean allow stress to go through you without suppressing it and your nervous system will regulate itself. I have zero anxiety around devices now. Although I did stop using my phone all day which I think was more causing deranged cells and inflammation. The closer we are to it the worse it will be. So basically all the people glued to their smart phones will be popping tumors decades from now.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Your body may have increased in metabolism (high altitude) and may be wanting some more calories to keep up. I'd take B vitamins and Diphenhydramine HCL as required and get rest.
Nah, I came back from high altitude a month ago. I should have adapted. Besides that I was eating LESS calories there so it is not that.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

If it is from the cell tower that is farther away, then you are in luck because it should be easily shielded. At home depot there are these large foam boards that have one side covered in aluminum foil. They are cheap. Go get a few of those and block the direction of the signal. These will also help you figure out where it is coming from. If you block the cell tower signal and the meter is reading higher readings, it is coming from the other direction. You can literally make yourself a faraday cage out of these big foam board things. I would do that and sleep in there. Then make another cage around where you work...after that...well..walking around in .24 as you go from beg to work to bathroom is not the worst while you look for a better place to live. It really could be much worse if you have ruled out smart meters, you are in an apartment, and are getting .24-.7 readings. You can totally mitigate that.

Much appreciated Tarmander, thanks!! I will try that approach and I have to check what the meter is exactly doing. It is not the meter, or at least not only that, that is for sure. I just went to the small park where the building with the antenna is and I get sustained 1.8 mw/m2 readings and again if I conceal behind a building thus losing direct sight with the antenna the readings go to 0.03 mw/m2.

Now I am checking my macbook. With the wifi connection on I get readings of ... :shock: yeah... I will skip all those for now so I don't run away tomorrow to the nearest Amish community as @Cirion predicted.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I was referring to the spikes of 2-4 ish, not the sustained. Both the sustained and peak #'s are important. I have managed to get my peaks down to 0.02-0.03 and sustained to 0.01 at my bed. Peak will always be higher than sustained but it's best to have it as low as possible as well.

Some experts claim peaks are much worse than sustained. They screw you up.

In my case I have peaks from 1.2 to 10 mw/m2 in my bed. Every 4 seconds. What I don't understand are the high variability. Yesterday in my bed it never reached more than 4.48 but now it is getting peaks of 10 mw/m2.

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Unless you want to move far away from the city there is not much you can do about cell towers. I mean I guess blockade your entire room but that's just for sleeping I'm sure most of the day you will be exposed. Big buildings seem to block cell signals but then you have everyone' s wifi bouncing around all the time. Apartments suck because of this. Need to regulate your nervous system so that you aren't so effected by it. And by that I mean allow stress to go through you without suppressing it and your nervous system will regulate itself. I have zero anxiety around devices now. Although I did stop using my phone all day which I think was more causing deranged cells and inflammation. The closer we are to it the worse it will be. So basically all the people glued to their smart phones will be popping tumors decades from now.
Yeah, there's no escape. With that I totally agree. But there are different levels of it ... It is not the same living under a high power line than 1km away from it. Since coming to this home I feel that everything I do to calm the nervous system is just like throwing bandaids to a gashing wound. Difficult to improve metabolism if I have to take inosine, taurine, glycine, b vitamins, l-theanine, magnesium, lithium orotate and tianeptine all in big doses except lithium... not to feel well but just to NOT feel bad. This is ridiculous. Either it is the EMF or there's mold or a geopathic line or something. This is not normal. Not at all. I am very sensitive and when I am in certain places I can notice I feel worse than in others... it has happened before, but this is too much.

In fact... I have experienced this malaise in this home before going to travel. But at that time I thought it was me that I was anxious or frustrated or whatever... but... no. It is not that. I came back with a kind of a resetted mind, just very happy in my heart of seeing my family and friends again, enjoying the comfort of 1st world homes and stuff... and after literally 2 days sleeping here, I developed full blown anxiety and crazy serotonin symptoms. It is brutal.

I think the big problem are not the neighbour wifis (yesterday I was picking up more than 40, now it is 20 for instance) but the cell towers. And for that if you are in a concrete-dense building it is ok but if you have direct sight to the RF source, at the same height, you only have one wall to protect you from it. It is the case at home. For instance if I hold the meter against a wall I get high readings but if I move it 20 cm to the window those readings go much higher. Concrete blocks a lot.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Can you link me what this is from their website? I'm not familiar with these
Foam Board Insulation - Insulation - The Home Depot

Similar to these although I do not see the specific foil backed ones. You have to go down there

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

What do you guys think about these safe limits ? It is from the German Building Biology Association

sshot.png

Attachments

• richtwerte-2015-englisch.pdf
    102.5 KB · Views: 3
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Tarmander I am doing some rudimentary tests with aluminium foil and indeed it works... Also I have found a place in the room which is covered by more walls where I don't get the high peaks every 4 secs. Where I have my pillow now is the outside wall so only 1 layer of protection.

I am thinking about creating my own panels made of cardboard and aluminium foil. Cheaper and easily concealed for when visits come so they don't think (even though I am) crazy.

Maybe this is an obvious question I don't know but... in your experience... is it enough to take care of the head or I have to make sure the whole body is not exposed ?

tinfoilhat.jpg

Last edited:

Tarmander

@Tarmander I am doing some rudimentary tests with aluminium foil and indeed it works... Also I have found a place in the room which is covered by more walls where I don't get the high peaks every 4 secs. Where I have my pillow now is the outside wall so only 1 layer of protection.

I am thinking about creating my own panels made of cardboard and aluminium foil. Cheaper and easily concealed for when visits come so they don't think (even though I am) crazy.

Maybe this is an obvious question I don't know but... in your experience... is it enough to take care of the head or I have to make sure the whole body is not exposed ?

tinfoilhat.jpg
No idea man. You will have to see if you feel better with just head or the body as well.

I do not get why you can't do both and just hide the large boards in the closet or something. Do you have a home depot where you live? Or Lowes?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

No idea man. You will have to see if you feel better with just head or the body as well.

I do not get why you can't do both and just hide the large boards in the closet or something. Do you have a home depot where you live? Or Lowes?
I'll try first with cardboard and aluminium foil that I have it at home. Aluminium foil blocks it decently it seems. Just using folded aluminium I have managed to bring it down to sustained 0.2 mw/m2. No peaks. Still far from what would be desirable but a big improvement I think. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Cirion

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I have also discovered aluminium foil blocks almost completely electrical fields. Just a simple sheet of it over an electrical outlet brings down levels from 70 V/M to 2 V/M. Not bad for a simple and cheap thing you can buy on the supermarket.

It doesn't block magnetic fields though.

blob69

Just curious, have you had any vaccinations prior to your trip to S. America?

blob69

It could also be vaccinations in my experience. I know a few people who developed anxiety after having them. They contain stuff like aluminium nanoparticles that lodge in the brain and other organs and can cause all sorts of long-term symptoms.

Here's a list of most common symptoms: Joint Statement 2018 for the Victims of HPV Vaccines | YAKUGAI Ombudsperson "Medwatcher Japan"

HPV vaccine apparently causes more symptoms than others, however, all vaccines can cause similar issues (they mostly contain the same adjuvants and are in any case designed to work in the same fashion, to "stimulate the immune system" which probably means inflammation) and since you've had three I think it's a possibility to keep in mind.

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

It could also be vaccinations in my experience. I know a few people who developed anxiety after having them. They contain stuff like aluminium nanoparticles that lodge in the brain and other organs and can cause all sorts of long-term symptoms.

Here's a list of most common symptoms: Joint Statement 2018 for the Victims of HPV Vaccines | YAKUGAI Ombudsperson "Medwatcher Japan"

HPV vaccine apparently causes more symptoms than others, however, all vaccines can cause similar issues (they mostly contain the same adjuvants and/or work in the same fashion) and since you've had three I think it's a possibility to keep in mind.
Thanks for pointing this. I don't really think it is the vaccines because I took them around January 2018 and the high anxiety only appeared on January 2019.

blob69

Thanks for pointing this. I don't really think it is the vaccines because I took them around January 2018 and the high anxiety only appeared on January 2019.
It may not be but it's hard to rule out completely, because symptoms of vaccine damage can arise over an extended period of time (even a year or more after vaccination is reported for HPV). They may also make your more sensitive to EMFs - imagine having metals in your brains interreact with EMFs! Maybe take some saunas just in case, and the CO2 idea given above is not bad either...

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

It may not be but it's hard to rule out completely, because symptoms of vaccine damage can arise over an extended period of time (even a year or more after vaccination is reported for HPV). They may also make your more sensitive to EMFs - imagine having metals in your brains interreact with EMFs! Maybe take some saunas just in case, and the CO2 idea given above is not bad either...
Hmmm... injecting metals is no good, that is for sure, but I am pretty sure this precise symptom (anxiety) it is not because of that because I could feel it before the vaccines. It happens when I'm in this home for more than 2 days, but I never thought about EMFs before and didn't have a meter. Now that I have it I can see the levels are quite high.

The CO2 idea is something I'll try in the next days. Very well worth trying.