My Lab Tests. Please I Really Need Guidance

Edind9

I posted before a bit more of my history ( read here High Prolactin, Hypothiroid, "allergies", Ex Mouth Breather if you can...)

these are my lab tests...

I already eat zero pufas.

I bought:
Estroban, Kuinone, Androsterone, Pansterone,Progestene.
Should i buy tyromax? im only 28, so i wanna start with the lowest doses possible of each. Please id love to have some guidance.
upload_2019-8-14_13-0-29.png

upload_2019-8-14_13-1-39.png

Bart1

I’m not very knowledgeable, but what symptoms do you have? Focusing on blood tests is not always the best approach. What are you trying to fix? Also I would not jump on all these supplements; especially with your age. I made that mistake myself. Try to focus on good quality foods.

OP
E

Edind9

I’m not very knowledgeable, but what symptoms do you have? Focusing on blood tests is not always the best approach. What are you trying to fix? Also I would not jump on all these supplements; especially with your age. I made that mistake myself. Try to focus on good quality foods.

Great point! Thanks for the reply.
I always have ZERO energy waking up. That I sleep 1 hour or 12 makes no difference. I’m lethargic in the morning and not hungry, it takes me 2/3 hours at least to become somewhat active.
My rats face sometimes becomes puffy, with androsterone and estroban and kuinon its much more lean and rugged.
Also after 6 days of supplementing this my rats libido is much higher, my gf told me my rats **** is bigger. These are things I love from these supplements. Also my body is more defined and looks more “v shaped”.

Things that worry me from supplementing:
Sometimes I have hot flashes, a small hint of bacne.

Pansterone in the past gave me somewhat estrogenic results after some time of great bulking and feeling better: my hair started thinning and my pecs had some fat.

I suffered from sleep apnea, high prolactin, ADHD, low HGH while growing up, allergies...I still somewhat have these issues and I would like to have more energy from when I wake up, leaner face all the time, no acne/puffiness, high libido, no anxiety (progesterone helps with this it seems)....

Results after a week are such that I understood that I’m on a good track, I just need to find the right balance at the lowest doses possible !!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals