My hair, facial hair, body hair and eyebrows gets pulled out just with a light touch

BearWithMe

I first noticed this when I was maybe 6 years old, but it is getting worse over time.

The hair usually grows back, so I don't have visible hair loss (yet), but I feel I'm getting close to the point where my hair falls out faster than it grows back.

What could it be? Hypothyroidism? Copper deficiency?

I first noticed this when I was maybe 6 years old, but it is getting worse over time.

The hair usually grows back, so I don't have visible hair loss (yet), but I feel I'm getting close to the point where my hair falls out faster than it grows back.

That is interesting because I could do that when i was a preteen. I could pull several hairs out of my head and it came out easy and wouldn't hurt. It was a great parlor trick, with friends amazed, but now you reminding me of that and seeing how I can't do that now I don't think it is a good sign of health. Back when i could do that I was malnourished, anemic and under a lot of stress from my home life.

redsun

You don't have any hair pattern loss anywhere? Just falling out easily and excessive loss?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

You don't have any hair pattern loss anywhere? Just falling out easily and excessive loss?
Definitely not the typical pattern loss. If you would look at me, you would not notice anything.

But I have slightly thicker facial hair on the left side of my face and sligtly more body hair on left side of my chest.

Also I have slightly less hair in places I rub or touch often - but again not noticeable if you won't look very closely

Last edited:

redsun

Definitely not the typical pattern loss. If you would look at me, you would not notice anything.

But I have slightly thicker facial hair on the left part of my face and sligtly more body hair on left side of my chest.

Also I have slightly less hair in places I rub or touch often - but again not noticeable if you won't look very closely

You just have chronic telogen effluvium. You can read about it online but its basically due to stress (or other factors like deficiencies, insufficiencies), your hair follicles fall out sooner then normal. Lysine has been shown to be effective treatment but overall this just points to the need for extra proteins, extra calories, maybe micronutrients (like B-vitamins), not getting stuck in chronic stress without feeding properly. Mainly lack of protein will trigger this more than anything since the hair is literally made of protein.

So to recover from this you need control the stress hormones through proper feeding, sleep, stress control for quite a while so the hair cycles stop being so short. Eventually hair will thicken again but again it takes a while since hair cycles are quite long.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

You just have chronic telogen effluvium. You can read about it online but its basically due to stress (or other factors like deficiencies, insufficiencies), your hair follicles fall out sooner then normal. Lysine has been shown to be effective treatment but overall this just points to the need for extra proteins, extra calories, maybe micronutrients (like B-vitamins), not getting stuck in chronic stress without feeding properly. Mainly lack of protein will trigger this more than anything since the hair is literally made of protein.

So to recover from this you need control the stress hormones through proper feeding, sleep, stress control for quite a while so the hair cycles stop being so short. Eventually hair will thicken again but again it takes a while since hair cycles are quite long.
This is spot on, I was definitely very stressed when I first noticed this, and also when it got worse.

Will try your advice. This is probably something I should do regardless of the hair. Thank you very much!

Ben.

I have this with hair on scalp, eyelashes and nose hair. I wonder, are thoose areas or thoose around it cold for you? Can't say there is a specific trigger tho. Perhaps trowhing the wrong nuke (antifungal, antimicrobial) down trough oral intake triggers it at times.

I concur ... I had this problem when I was my sickest battling Lyme and parasitic disease. It resolved when my health condition resolved.

Ben.

I concur ... I had this problem when I was my sickest battling Lyme and parasitic disease. It resolved when my health condition resolved.

I'd love to hear more about your story and how you've resolved it. If its to OT or to personal perhaps trough private message?

If you shared it on the forum already i'll make sure to make a search.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I'd love to hear more about your story and how you've resolved it. If its to OT or to personal perhaps trough private message?

Definitely not OT, please post in the thread! I'd be also very curious about hearing your story @Funnywhensunny

Feel free to private message me. It is hard for me to know exactly what it was that started me on the track to healing. It's been 7 years recovering from 40 years of disabling Lyme disease. I started getting better using ozone therapy, p e m f, and later on laser therapy or photobiomodulation. I have just been peeling back the layers. A lot of trial and error. RP dietary changesb does seem to be improving my thyroid. I'm not afraid to take a second dose any longer and I think it's helping. Also, keeping my body warm by going south in the winter has been very beneficial. Regular exercise almost daily, and cannabis at night for sleep.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Feel free to private message me. It is hard for me to know exactly what it was that started me on the track to healing. It's been 7 years recovering from 40 years of disabling Lyme disease. I started getting better using ozone therapy, p e m f, and later on laser therapy or photobiomodulation. I have just been peeling back the layers. A lot of trial and error. RP dietary changesb does seem to be improving my thyroid. I'm not afraid to take a second dose any longer and I think it's helping. Also, keeping my body warm by going south in the winter has been very beneficial. Regular exercise almost daily, and cannabis at night for sleep.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

It is super rare for someone to cure Lyme, let alone after 40 years of suffering. This is super-inspiring and motivational

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

It is super rare for someone to cure Lyme, let alone after 40 years of suffering. This is super-inspiring and motivational
Yes, I was working with the healer who is also a pharmacist. And I forgot to mention that I took over the course of 6 to 9 months, two car boys of Purist Colloids, colloidal silver. I did this while I was doing ozone therapy and PEMF. That was the beginning when I made the biggest improvements.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Yes, I was working with the healer who is also a pharmacist. And I forgot to mention that I took over the course of 6 to 9 months, two car boys of Purist Colloids, colloidal silver. I did this while I was doing ozone therapy and PEMF. That was the beginning when I made the biggest improvements.
Have you ever felt an improvement with any other antibiotic, pharmaceutical or natural? Have you tried Iodine or Chlorine Dioxide? Any experience with essential oils?

I had a bad episode with chlorine dioxide but dose properly it may be helpful. I'm allergic to even the best essential oils. Plus they are estrogenic. I do still supplement Glucosamine, E, progesterone, peptides, Mg., And some others on rotation. Fulvic acid is an important one imo.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I had a bad episode with chlorine dioxide but dose properly it may be helpful. I'm allergic to even the best essential oils. Plus they are estrogenic. I do still supplement Glucosamine, E, progesterone, peptides, Mg., And some others on rotation. Fulvic acid is an important one imo.
Thank you for sharing the details and congratulations on your recovery! ♥️

SonOfEurope

Been growing a beard for 3 months, only kept moustache trimmed for hygiene and lower neck shaved.

Has a lenght of maybe 1'8" or 2'.... I shed around 40 or so hairs per day, is that normal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals