My Government is Lying to Me

P

Peatness

"Vaccines are our best defence against COVID-19. They help protect young people and adults, and benefit those around them. Vaccination makes people less likely to catch the virus and less likely to pass it on."

Peatful

@Pina

Did Japan just lock down their borders?
Due to Covid?
Can you confirm why?

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lord Cola

They are gradually losing people, even those who supported injections initially. It's getting really difficult to even suspend my disbelief to try to understand how people could possibly think anything these corrupt officials say is true.

These officials and bankers, who rely on other people's labor for nearly everything they need, and who are so repulsive that they need constant help from PR teams to pass off as slightly better than thoroughly repulsive beings, what do they think is going to happen when they keep pushing with these utterly obvious lies, when people are growing angrier every day, with protests and riots happening everywhere, and their only supporters are unthinking, sickly idiots who are incapable of having a single original thought?

Regina

Regina

They are gradually losing people, even those who supported injections initially. It's getting really difficult to even suspend my disbelief to try to understand how people could possibly think anything these corrupt officials say is true.

These officials and bankers, who rely on other people's labor for nearly everything they need, and who are so repulsive that they need constant help from PR teams to pass off as slightly better than thoroughly repulsive beings, what do they think is going to happen when they keep pushing with these utterly obvious lies, when people are growing angrier every day, with protests and riots happening everywhere, and their only supporters are unthinking, sickly idiots who are incapable of having a single original thought?
Unfortunately, we can't underestimate the dangerously blind normies.

Peatful

7EB38F8B-3646-49C6-A744-3D3EE70498F6.png

ThinPicking

I think this is the goal.

Once they have a critical mass "the system" will turn over. In a very theatrical but ultimately controlled way.

Ben.

The timing for it is just to perfect and convenient. It will distract the majority of all the other stuff that is going on while simultanously enforcing the belief in all the measures.

Absurdum reaching proportions that are so vast one can only be confused by it at this point.
Whenever i read about measures, mandates, rules or new mutations - the only thing that pops to my head is "can we stop this game now and act like adults for once?"

Peatful

1220EF4A-3068-4641-B9DB-BABF276757AB.png

Drareg

The Behavioural Insights team, popularly known as the "Nudge Unit", is playing a big role in helping the government formulate its response to coronavirus.

MINDSPACE: Influencing behaviour through public policy
This nudge theory should be called no choice theory but we will leave you make the wrong choice 3 times but before using more force, this what choice is nowadays, you get to make the right choice, the right choice is what the unelected authoritarians at the WHO or UN decide or the human rights charter , when governments sign up to said organizations and adhere to their rules then democracy is dead, these organizations are corporate groups based in Switzerland with diplomatic immunity.

Fascists and their modus operandi right now is to kill people and depopulate, many people think they want billions of slaves in the lower social caste, this isn't the case, they want a few hundred million at best, the slaves will be in continents far away from the ruling class where they will make the products for the ruling class, just like the plantations in America, the sugar cane, tobacco and cotton was for the personal use of the plantation owners family at the start.
The slaves will be digitally tracked and if they get uppity a drone will bomb them, probably dropped by a ruling class members son via Xbox controller.

Regina

This nudge theory should be called no choice theory but we will leave you make the wrong choice 3 times but before using more force, this what choice is nowadays, you get to make the right choice, the right choice is what the unelected authoritarians at the WHO or UN decide or the human rights charter , when governments sign up to said organizations and adhere to their rules then democracy is dead, these organizations are corporate groups based in Switzerland with diplomatic immunity.

Fascists and their modus operandi right now is to kill people and depopulate, many people think they want billions of slaves in the lower social caste, this isn't the case, they want a few hundred million at best, the slaves will be in continents far away from the ruling class where they will make the products for the ruling class, just like the plantations in America, the sugar cane, tobacco and cotton was for the personal use of the plantation owners family at the start.
The slaves will be digitally tracked and if they get uppity a drone will bomb them, probably dropped by a ruling class members son via Xbox controller.
It's clear as day.

OP
P

Peatness

A year ahead I would have called you insane for suggesting this. Today I am in agreement with you. What I suspect is coming terrifies me