My Government is Lying to Me

David PS

And I like many others repeatedly got suspended and eventually banned from twitter after posting the government’s own documents, studies and patents associated with them. Then there are those who lost more than a Twitter acct.
This was a military operation (our military). Losing your accounts is just collateral damage.

Last edited:

Peatress

View attachment 49022

This is insane

From the article

The lawmaker said bivalent jabs should be acquired for health-care front-liners, the immunocompromised, persons with disabilities and special needs, senior citizens, working adults, college and high school students who received one or two booster vaccines, young children who received primary doses, Filipinos and foreigners on outbound travel from the Philippines.

“Bivalent boosters should be optional or voluntary for all working adults, including essential workers, who are not within any of the categories stated,” Co said.

Peatress

1680553680218.png

Peatress

Ah- Newham

Happy to provide a translation of the jibberish in Queen's English if people promise not to get offended.
I'm laughing but this is really pissing me off. I can't believe the government is still pushing the death jabs. The elderly in care homes won't get the option to refuse.

Peater

I'm laughing but this is really pissing me off. I can't believe the government is still pushing the death jabs. The elderly in care homes won't get the option to refuse.

That's not quite what's going on here - are you in the UK Peatress?

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I’ve been invited to many of these parties due to my job. I just can’t. I can hardly wait for all the truth to shake out into the mainstream. I was surveyed on what would get more providers involved in getting the messaging out and I mumbled something about time and then boldly said there was a need for refresher courses on research ethics. I’m sure I am dropped from the lists now. Hopefully, it woke someone up to the bs though.

Peatress

I’ve been invited to many of these parties due to my job. I just can’t. I can hardly wait for all the truth to shake out into the mainstream. I was surveyed on what would get more providers involved in getting the messaging out and I mumbled something about time and then boldly said there was a need for refresher courses on research ethics. I’m sure I am dropped from the lists now. Hopefully, it woke someone up to the bs though.
Out of interests - where you work do they really believe the injections are safe or are they just following orders?

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Out of interests - where you work do they really believe the injections are safe or are they just following orders?
I’m in non-profit supportive healthcare (grass-roots). From my perception,, behavioral researchers who received grants at universities seem to think they work and are just trying to increase uptake in underrepresented populations who may be undereducated and misguided by misinformation. I know a lot of good people in the field who have helped a great number of people through creatively stretching community education dollars.

I cannot know for sure the motives of any person, but the actions of people over the years speak volumes. I often wonder at what level does the altruism become a facade for pure evil.

Peatress

I’m in non-profit supportive healthcare (grass-roots). From my perception,, behavioral researchers who received grants at universities seem to think they work and are just trying to increase uptake in underrepresented populations who may be undereducated and misguided by misinformation. I know a lot of good people in the field who have helped a great number of people through creatively stretching community education dollars.

I cannot know for sure the motives of any person, but the actions of people over the years speak volumes. I often wonder at what level does the altruism become a facade for pure evil.
Thanks. Non profits and NGOs have been exploited and used by the powers that be to spread their agenda. Following the money gives a clue. I can believe that early career employees may not be aware of the harmful effects of their work but higher management I’m not so sure. I would find it very hard to believe that this vaccine anthropologist, Heidi Larson, doesn’t know about the harms being caused by vaccines. Here she is giving a speech to public health students

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Non profits and NGOs have been exploited and used by the powers that be to spread their agenda. Following the money gives a clue. I can believe that early career employees may not be aware of the harmful effects of their work but higher management I’m not so sure. I would find it very hard to believe that this vaccine anthropologist, Heidi Larson, doesn’t know about the harms being caused by vaccines. Here she is giving a speech to public health students

Personally, I found it hard to believe that PHd level researchers didn’t see an issue with bribery and coercion. To me it was more than a red flag. So there’s that. I still like to give people the benefit of the doubt when their track record speaks otherwise, but yes, you are correct.

AlaskaJono

Personally, I found it hard to believe that PHd level researchers didn’t see an issue with bribery and coercion. To me it was more than a red flag. So there’s that. I still like to give people the benefit of the doubt when their track record speaks otherwise, but yes, you are correct.
The "Baksheesh" payment of the so called 'East' = lubrication payment or bribe, became institutionalised in the West. Is is now part of the framework of the business of how things are done. Because of this evolution of business, researchers, Phd's, scientists, and people in general don't accept the immorality of the system.
Living the lie...... . Just my 2 cents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals