My Government is Lying to Me

David PS

David PS

1664549534985.png

Birdie

I watched this video today. Don't think I'd heard of Martin Armstrong. Seems really smart.

View: https://rumble.com/v1lf2c5-banking-crisis-will-start-in-europe-martin-armstrong.html

OP
P

Peatness

Former health minister Nadhim Zahawi was challenged about his lies about covid jabs protecting against covid and flu by Debi Evans of UK COLUMN. She got a letter back and Zahawi tweeted a retraction but is still lying. Meanwhile people would have heard him say moderna protects against covid and the flu and would have acted based on his advice. At this late stage of the plandemic our ministers are still prepared to compromise the health of the nation. We are dealing with an unimaginable evil.

1665597677345.png

The original interview can be viewed here

Birdie

💉 This Pfizer story has — unexpectedly — cracked the narrative’s foundation, exposing the narrative engineers who are writhing around like maggots at the bottom of a neglected garbage can. The news has caused a lot of people — some in political offices — to start asking some hard questions and make some sharp points.

Like, why’d we push vaccine passports, if we always knew the drugs didn’t stop infections? Why’d we fire people that were not actually threats to co-workers, if we always knew the drugs didn’t stop infections? Why’d we do any of that stuff, if we always knew the drugs didn’t stop infections?

Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes explains it beautifully:

View: https://twitter.com/NerdXUnicorn/status/1580413176910602240?s=20&t=10DZUVGps0ZTko5piDnLvQ

Birdie

Got an error message trying to say the above comments were from Jeff Childers.

David PS

This must be federally funded research.

Birdie

View attachment 43603

This is great. I've sent the article but can't figure out how to send the tweet. Too bad cuz these charts are effective.