6641D64B-20BF-4311-97EE-7D99B9BA8DF4.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 24
OP
P

Peatness

Trying to figure out what the labour party leader is up to

CreakyJoints

Trying to figure out what the labour party leader is up to

I think it was very apparent that he was always trying everything he could to hamper Corbyn's chances of making it to power.

Incidentally, only 8 Lab MPs voted against the vaccine passport bill last night. Corbyn also voted against, but of course he was removed from the party.

Quite worrying, the links you've posted.

OP
P

Peatness

I think it was very apparent that he was always trying everything he could to hamper Corbyn's chances of making it to power.

Incidentally, only 8 Lab MPs voted against the vaccine passport bill last night. Corbyn also voted against, but of course he was removed from the party.

Quite worrying, the links you've posted.
You are right. I was struck by the vociferous nature of Stamers reaction to Corbyn. I was never taken in by him and it’s looking like my suspicions were right. I am disappointed that more Labour MPs did not rebel and vote against the covid measures.

Goat-e

You are right. I was struck by the vociferous nature of Stamers reaction to Corbyn. I was never taken in by him and it’s looking like my suspicions were right. I am disappointed that more Labour MPs did not rebel and vote against the covid measures.
If you rip the masks off the Conservatives and Labour you will find the same grinning face behind both.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

A wave of emergency powers and extreme measures in response to the coronavirus pandemic have brought about the greatest loss of liberty in our country's history. Extraordinary circumstances require extraordinary measures - but not an authoritarian surveillance state. Freedoms are too easily lost in the heat of crises - join us to protect them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals