My girlfriend’s boss said she would be fired if she doesn’t get a Covid test before each shift.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
My girlfriend isn’t going to get the vaccine. She is a pharmacy tech and everyone at her work got the vaccine and has she been pressured to get it but has resisted. So she has been working for about 2 months since everybody at her work got the vaccine.

A week and a half ago she gave her sister in-law a ride and her sister in law tested positive for Covid the next day after my GF drove her home.

So my girlfriend went to get tested the next day and it came back negative.

She told her work that she was in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid but said she went and got a test and it came back negative.

Well her work told her to go home and not to comeback to work for week and to get tested the day before she came back and she tested negative again.

So she worked Monday and today on Tuesday her manager told her that she has to get the vaccine and if she doesn’t get the vaccine she will have to go get a Covid test every day before she works or she will be fired.

Is this legal? Is there anything she can do?

She not getting vaccine and can you force someone to get a Covid test everyday before work?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Broken man

Ask lawyer about this. Also if everybody is vaccinated, why are they worried? They should be protected :D

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
They are worried for nothing, Because Fauci and the media are good at their jobs.

Broken man

They are worried for nothing, Because Fauci and the media are good at their jobs.
I am also under pressure for getting the vaccine but I told them that if they want, they should vaccine yourself and dont care about me. I had covid and it was not problem for me.

P

Peatness

My girlfriend isn’t going to get the vaccine. She is a pharmacy tech and everyone at her work got the vaccine and has she been pressured to get it but has resisted. So she has been working for about 2 months since everybody at her work got the vaccine.

A week and a half ago she gave her sister in-law a ride and her sister in law tested positive for Covid the next day after my GF drove her home.

So my girlfriend went to get tested the next day and it came back negative.

She told her work that she was in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid but said she went and got a test and it came back negative.

Well her work told her to go home and not to comeback to work for week and to get tested the day before she came back and she tested negative again.

So she worked Monday and today on Tuesday her manager told her that she has to get the vaccine and if she doesn’t get the vaccine she will have to go get a Covid test every day before she works or she will be fired.

Is this legal? Is there anything she can do?

She not getting vaccine and can you force someone to get a Covid test everyday before work?
Any advice would be appreciated.
The law is on her side because of the experimental nature of the shots. It is illegal for her employers to make such a demand. Is her employer willing to take full responsibility for any adverse effects?

COVID-19 Vaccine Info - UK Medical Freedom Alliance (ukmedfreedom.org)

Attachments

• RefusalOfVaccination3.docx
    21.2 KB · Views: 14

animalcule

Idk if
The law is on her side because of the experimental nature of the shots. It is illegal for her employers to make such a demand. Is her employer willing to take full responsibility for any adverse effects?

COVID-19 Vaccine Info - UK Medical Freedom Alliance (ukmedfreedom.org)

Idk if OP is in UK or US, but in the US, didn’t OSHA just walk back their position on employer liability? Someone posted about this the other day. OSHA says employers are no longer liable for vaccine injury if they mandated the vaccine, Bc OSHA is worried this will reduce vaccination rates if employers are scared to mandate it.

P

Peatness

Idk if

Idk if OP is in UK or US, but in the US, didn’t OSHA just walk back their position on employer liability? Someone posted about this the other day. OSHA says employers are no longer liable for vaccine injury if they mandated the vaccine, Bc OSHA is worried this will reduce vaccination rates if employers are scared to mandate it.
Thanks, that's disturbing. It's probably a good idea to seek legal advice.