My Feet Grew From Size US 12 To US 13 After Peating

Kram

Hey meant to get back to you on this, attached a pic of my CO2 bath setup...

I taped two large contractor bags together and cut out the bottom of the inner one to get a nice body length bag. I put it on this inclined sleeping wedge I have to help trap the CO2 better once I get in it (CO2 sinks). I try to get in just after a shower since the CO2 absorbs better when your skin is wet.

Lately I've also been pointing that incandescent lamp in the pic at me while I do it. I have 5 60 W 2100 K color temp incandescent bulbs in there, pointing all of the arms at me at once is very pleasant.

I used to do bag breathing too sometimes I would say they both have their advantages. The CO2 bath leaves my body feeling more refreshed than just bag breathing does and it is also more relaxing overall. The extra relaxation might just be because once I'm in the bag I can turn my mind to something else I'm enjoying like a movie, video game, book, music/podcast etc. Sometimes I get over 2 hours of CO2 exposure without even noticing the time passing. Could never happen with bag breathing obviously I start getting bored before 5 minutes are up. Bag breathing is obviously easier to do in a pinch though and I feel more acute mental affects from it. My guess is a higher percentage of the CO2 goes to the brain when you bag breathe.

Now that I learned about buteyko I usually just do that in situations where I would bag breathe. It's nice because I can do it at work without making a scene. Bag breathing is sometimes nice before bed still.
Thanks for sharing this. How do you know how much CO2 to fill the bags with? Also, once your body is inside the bag, do you do anything to close the top off to try and keep the CO2 trapped in?

Quelsatron

Thanks for sharing this. How do you know how much CO2 to fill the bags with? Also, once your body is inside the bag, do you do anything to close the top off to try and keep the CO2 trapped in?
It doesn't matter how much (pure) CO2 is in a bag, the gas/skin interface will be fully saturated either way, and the pressure is atmospheric since the air is exerting pressure onto the bag. You only need as much as to make sure the plastic isn't collapsing onto the skin and so any residual air is less than 5% than the final volume (% pulled out my behind). I tie a rope around my waist to keep it in. Mind that you need to have moist skin to actually absorb the gas, I think CO2 makes you sweatier but it's not a guarantee, some spas put a blanket over the bag so it gets warm in there but you could also do it after manually wetting your skin such as after showering. I found that I became really sweaty during my first attempts, but the weather here was really warm back then and it doesn't really happen anymore

On second thought, I'm not sure that wetted skin is effective, because CO2 absorbs best around a pH of ~4, which is the pH of your sweat. Does anyone know if you really need an acidic pH or if tap water becomes acidic when coming into contact with the skin?

Kram

It doesn't matter how much (pure) CO2 is in a bag, the gas/skin interface will be fully saturated either way, and the pressure is atmospheric since the air is exerting pressure onto the bag. You only need as much as to make sure the plastic isn't collapsing onto the skin and so any residual air is less than 5% than the final volume (% pulled out my behind). I tie a rope around my waist to keep it in. Mind that you need to have moist skin to actually absorb the gas, I think CO2 makes you sweatier but it's not a guarantee, some spas put a blanket over the bag so it gets warm in there but you could also do it after manually wetting your skin such as after showering. I found that I became really sweaty during my first attempts, but the weather here was really warm back then and it doesn't really happen anymore

On second thought, I'm not sure that wetted skin is effective, because CO2 absorbs best around a pH of ~4, which is the pH of your sweat. Does anyone know if you really need an acidic pH or if tap water becomes acidic when coming into contact with the skin?
Thanks, going to experiment with this. I wonder if keeping a spray water bottle on hand with some lemon juice helps too

Quelsatron

Thanks, going to experiment with this. I wonder if keeping a spray water bottle on hand with some lemon juice helps too
yeah, or vinegar is what I'd use just out of practicality. just be careful to not over-acidify the solution as it apparently binds the CO2 too hard so you don't get an effect, plus the possible skin irritation from too low pH. There should be pH calculators online that you can use to make the perfect water/acid mixture

SonOfEurope

No ***t bro,... My hands got wider and at least 15% more massive.

Even after a large diuretic effect I get from some andro + progesterone, signets (size 10.5 US) that used to fit my middle finger now fit perfect in my ring finger.... I've gone up 1 size on all fingers and my wrists are larger.

I'm 28, started following Peatish protocols at 26 sharp.

baccheion

No ***t bro,... My hands got wider and at least 15% more massive.

Even after a large diuretic effect I get from some andro + progesterone, signets (size 10.5 US) that used to fit my middle finger now fit perfect in my ring finger.... I've gone up 1 size on all fingers and my wrists are larger.

I'm 28, started following Peatish protocols at 26 sharp.
Is it cartilage around the wrists? Fat?

SonOfEurope

Is it cartilage around the wrists? Fat?

Has to be mainly cartilage, since you don't habe muscles in the fingers, but Aspirin, K2, and much more the strongest Glucocortiocoid Antagonist Progesterone promote Bone Anabolism when in proper context of dose & nutrition, I probably just finished what I had not by 25.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals