My Feet Grew From Size US 12 To US 13 After Peating

Jewbermensch

I'm a 26 year old male, been Peat-conscious for over a year now but got more serious about metabolism and temp-boosting the last 6 months or so. My feet hadn't grown from a size US 12 for probably over 6 years. Then recently I noticed my shoes felt a little tight in the toes... went shoe shopping last week sure enough I'm now a US 13 in most brands that I tried. Not sure how much of a length increase there was but the width increase in the toes and arches is noticeable... anybody ever heard of something like this happening? The more subtle signs of increased metabolism like better mood, faster healing, faster nail growth, 99+ temps, hairline improvement have all been there, but I didn't expect something like this.

I should mention I use a lot of the Idealabs products you'd expect, current protocol is:

Morning - 6 drops cortinon, 5 drops progestene, 2 drops tyronene
Evening (when possible) - 4 drops cortinon, 1 drop tyronene
Night - 6 drops progestene, 2-3 drops tyronene, sometimes MelaNon on scalp

I've also been very focused on maximizing CO2 the past 6 months through somewhat experimental methods. Usually twice a week I fill a contractor bag with CO2 that I pick up at my local welding gas supplier. I hang out inside it while watching/listening to something or playing video games. I find I feel it more if I get in there while damp from a shower. I also do buteyko breathing when I get a chance and put calcium + magnesium carbonate in juice shakes. And obviously I drink plenty of coke.

Anyway thought this might kick off an interesting discussion

bumtrash

The same thing happened to me. A pair of sneakers I wore comfortably last summer were way too small for me this summer. I've been a size 13 for years, some brands still fit but in others I'm a 14 now. I also gained about an inch in height so I guess it makes sense.

sun-maid

I'm a 26 year old male, been Peat-conscious for over a year now but got more serious about metabolism and temp-boosting the last 6 months or so. My feet hadn't grown from a size US 12 for probably over 6 years. Then recently I noticed my shoes felt a little tight in the toes... went shoe shopping last week sure enough I'm now a US 13 in most brands that I tried. Not sure how much of a length increase there was but the width increase in the toes and arches is noticeable... anybody ever heard of something like this happening? The more subtle signs of increased metabolism like better mood, faster healing, faster nail growth, 99+ temps, hairline improvement have all been there, but I didn't expect something like this.

I should mention I use a lot of the Idealabs products you'd expect, current protocol is:

Morning - 6 drops cortinon, 5 drops progestene, 2 drops tyronene
Evening (when possible) - 4 drops cortinon, 1 drop tyronene
Night - 6 drops progestene, 2-3 drops tyronene, sometimes MelaNon on scalp

I've also been very focused on maximizing CO2 the past 6 months through somewhat experimental methods. Usually twice a week I fill a contractor bag with CO2 that I pick up at my local welding gas supplier. I hang out inside it while watching/listening to something or playing video games. I find I feel it more if I get in there while damp from a shower. I also do buteyko breathing when I get a chance and put calcium + magnesium carbonate in juice shakes. And obviously I drink plenty of coke.

Anyway thought this might kick off an interesting discussion

Wow! very impressive. No side effect from all that progesterone ?

OP
Jewbermensch

Jewbermensch

Wow! very impressive. No side effect from all that progesterone ?

Nope morning dose comes out to 2:1 progesterone to dhea ratio which I've found is perfect for me. I've gone as high as 4:1 and noticed I was a little bit drowsy in the mornings. And at night I obviously don't mind the slight drowsiness that comes with the progesterone in isolation

sun-maid

Nope morning dose comes out to 2:1 progesterone to dhea ratio which I've found is perfect for me. I've gone as high as 4:1 and noticed I was a little bit drowsy in the mornings. And at night I obviously don't mind the slight drowsiness that comes with the progesterone in isolation

Do you take the sfa/ethanol version of progestene or mct ?

Soren

Forum Supporter
I remember when i took too many stress hormone lowering substances and it left me with debilitating pains in my feet as well as water retention. I would't be surprised if this increased my foot size. Don't know if you have experienced this but it might be something to consider.

OP
Jewbermensch

Jewbermensch

I remember when i took too many stress hormone lowering substances and it left me with debilitating pains in my feet as well as water retention. I would't be surprised if this increased my foot size. Don't know if you have experienced this but it might be something to consider.

Nope hasn't been any pain, and I've had less water weight since I started this stack

Lolinaa

I grew 1/2 an inch during my time following Peat

I would prefer this outcome than the foot.
@Jewbermensch: do you also do the bag breathing or you only do the co2 bag. I have not trie the bottled CO2 yet, but if its better I might do that instead. So you do a dry CO2 bath with a huge plastic bag.

OP
Jewbermensch

Jewbermensch

I would prefer this outcome than the foot.
@Jewbermensch: do you also do the bag breathing or you only do the co2 bag. I have not trie the bottled CO2 yet, but if its better I might do that instead. So you do a dry CO2 bath with a huge plastic bag.

Hey meant to get back to you on this, attached a pic of my CO2 bath setup...

I taped two large contractor bags together and cut out the bottom of the inner one to get a nice body length bag. I put it on this inclined sleeping wedge I have to help trap the CO2 better once I get in it (CO2 sinks). I try to get in just after a shower since the CO2 absorbs better when your skin is wet.

Lately I've also been pointing that incandescent lamp in the pic at me while I do it. I have 5 60 W 2100 K color temp incandescent bulbs in there, pointing all of the arms at me at once is very pleasant.

I used to do bag breathing too sometimes I would say they both have their advantages. The CO2 bath leaves my body feeling more refreshed than just bag breathing does and it is also more relaxing overall. The extra relaxation might just be because once I'm in the bag I can turn my mind to something else I'm enjoying like a movie, video game, book, music/podcast etc. Sometimes I get over 2 hours of CO2 exposure without even noticing the time passing. Could never happen with bag breathing obviously I start getting bored before 5 minutes are up. Bag breathing is obviously easier to do in a pinch though and I feel more acute mental affects from it. My guess is a higher percentage of the CO2 goes to the brain when you bag breathe.

Now that I learned about buteyko I usually just do that in situations where I would bag breathe. It's nice because I can do it at work without making a scene. Bag breathing is sometimes nice before bed still.

Attachments

• co2_bath.png
    co2_bath.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 100

ddjd

Yeah I take 15 mg MK-4 most mornings, and sometimes in the evening too. Haven't been tracking hand size unfortunately but maybe they grew too
this is the reason. it's the k2 mk4.

why didn't you mention something you take every day in the opening post. 15mg is a lot.

OP
Jewbermensch

Jewbermensch

this is the reason. it's the k2 mk4.

why didn't you mention something you take every day in the opening post. 15mg is a lot.

I forgot to mention it relax lol. I've been taking mk4 in some form for over year, and 15 mg daily for over 6 months I believe, and I only noticed shoes feeling tighter recently. Maybe I'd been growing slowly for a while and just hit a threshold recently where I started to feel it, not sure.

@Jewbermensch around how much calcium are you getting a day and are you taking vitamin D as well? I'm wondering because whenever I've experimented with higher doses of vitamin K2 MK4 (e.g., more than 1-2 mg), I get symptoms of visible veins in my eyes the next morning, unless I drink a lot of milk (for me that's 2 liters). Interesting observations as a whole, though.

OP
Jewbermensch

Jewbermensch

@Jewbermensch around how much calcium are you getting a day and are you taking vitamin D as well? I'm wondering because whenever I've experimented with higher doses of vitamin K2 MK4 (e.g., more than 1-2 mg), I get symptoms of visible veins in my eyes the next morning, unless I drink a lot of milk (for me that's 2 liters). Interesting observations as a whole, though.

Yeah I take 5000 IU Vitamin D as well with the K and I do pineapple juice or OJ shakes with 1/4 tsp calcium carbonate + 1/8 tsp magnesium carbonate + sugar + collagen + salt in the evening a few times a week. Have milk regularly probably 2-3 cups a day... idk probably a little under a gram daily calcium average

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals