My favorite tripod light stand for high watt light bulb

:M :B.

I have 4 of the 6ft with the 10" reflector. They have the 3 prong cord. Pretty legit value with the great quality. I swear I have spent days looking for good high wattage light fixtures and usually never find anything. So far this is the best one I have found.

Only hazard is they can tip over and burn your house down. But that can be fixed with a small bag of sand at the base of the tripod.

For the first post figured I would share something useful. Looks like Danny posted a good light holder on instagram. These tripods are handy though.

miquelangeles

I have 4 of the 6ft with the 10" reflector. They have the 3 prong cord. Pretty legit value with the great quality. I swear I have spent days looking for good high wattage light fixtures and usually never find anything. So far this is the best one I have found.

Only hazard is they can tip over and burn your house down. But that can be fixed with a small bag of sand at the base of the tripod.

For the first post figured I would share something useful. Looks like Danny posted a good light holder on instagram. These tripods are handy though.

Nice. For higher wattage you could get a multi bulb holder.
It was discussed in this thread not long ago

OP

:David-Wynn :Miller? or :Russell-Jay :Gould?
:Russell-Jay: Gould. haha. I'm into it man. Hoping to shield myself from whatever comes my way from the "fiction world". you know about it obviously. What do you think about it?

tankasnowgod

:Russell-Jay: Gould. haha. I'm into it man. Hoping to shield myself from whatever comes my way from the "fiction world". you know about it obviously. What do you think about it?
I pretty much only know surface level stuff about those two and Quantum Syntax Grammar, but I absolutely think the "Patriot Community" as a whole is on the right track. I see that name style a lot, like the author of this document- http://www.disleague.com/MassInCure...us-with-thick-skulls-by-paul-ben-zaccardi.pdf

I've been following Yusef El a lot, and think he's pretty good. His emphasis on Public and Private is an absolute key to understanding what's going on-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs

If you don't have a Black's Law Dictionary yet, you should at least get one of the "pocket" ones ASAP. It's a word game, and a lot of words used have different meanings that what you think. It's been a couple years for me, and I've finally been getting an understanding of some of the core concepts in the last few months. It's a process, since everything is turned around from what you think it is when you start.

OP

I pretty much only know surface level stuff about those two and Quantum Syntax Grammar, but I absolutely think the "Patriot Community" as a whole is on the right track. I see that name style a lot, like the author of this document- http://www.disleague.com/MassInCure...us-with-thick-skulls-by-paul-ben-zaccardi.pdf

I've been following Yusef El a lot, and think he's pretty good. His emphasis on Public and Private is an absolute key to understanding what's going on-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs

If you don't have a Black's Law Dictionary yet, you should at least get one of the "pocket" ones ASAP. It's a word game, and a lot of words used have different meanings that what you think. It's been a couple years for me, and I've finally been getting an understanding of some of the core concepts in the last few months. It's a process, since everything is turned around from what you think it is when you start.

Thanks for sharing. Well if all this Quantum grammar stuff is true and Russell has done all that he said he has done and if all the things I am learning after getting my claim of the life and getting teaching from then and from syntax teachers, then none of this adverb verb fiction grammar law stuff means anything. They have been saying courts are closed, don't get sucked into their vessel in dry dock, they are harvesting centers. They are just harvesting people right now. All of the U.S. codes were rewritten in correct parse syntax grammar and filed at locations around the world. People make fun of this stuff, big podcasters say it's not true(most podcasters are full of crap anyway) but so far I have filed some things with the fiction department of transportation with no problem and doing other things to safeguard myself when I'm out there moving around during this marshal law. If the worst things come true and military is out on the streets with road blocks...I am told I can get through because I have all my ships papers written in fact with the title 4 flag filed with department of transportation (which is the main hub of movement on the land, we are all considered vessels). It is a pain in the **** though. Self governing youself, getting control of all your contracts and useries. syntaxing your banks terms and conditions for fraudulent grammar and then setting your own terms with the bank...people who are experienced are doing this stuff and it works for them no problem. no third parties can look into their bank accounts and stuff like that. One person was getting sued by a company and within 3 mailings back and forth with the fiction attorneys they disappeared. It's kinda hard for people to have standing when the grammar is fraudulent and you know enough to prove it. I could ramble on and on. I don't know what's true just going with my gut. I think Russell's stuff is the top. just like Ray Peat. Everything else I hear about is bellow what I have learned from guys like Russell and Ray.

This guy in Canada does a solid job explaining it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXA4aH3LaAs

Most recent radio interview with Russell:

Friend here is on instagram and sharing lots of valuable clips (clips from videos that are over 8 hours long...clips are good):

OP

Thanks for sharing. Well if all this Quantum grammar stuff is true and Russell has done all that he said he has done and if all the things I am learning after getting my claim of the life and getting teaching from then and from syntax teachers, then none of this adverb verb fiction grammar law stuff means anything. They have been saying courts are closed, don't get sucked into their vessel in dry dock, they are harvesting centers. They are just harvesting people right now. All of the U.S. codes were rewritten in correct parse syntax grammar and filed at locations around the world. People make fun of this stuff, big podcasters say it's not true(most podcasters are full of crap anyway) but so far I have filed some things with the fiction department of transportation with no problem and doing other things to safeguard myself when I'm out there moving around during this marshal law. If the worst things come true and military is out on the streets with road blocks...I am told I can get through because I have all my ships papers written in fact with the title 4 flag filed with department of transportation (which is the main hub of movement on the land, we are all considered vessels). It is a pain in the **** though. Self governing youself, getting control of all your contracts and useries. syntaxing your banks terms and conditions for fraudulent grammar and then setting your own terms with the bank...people who are experienced are doing this stuff and it works for them no problem. no third parties can look into their bank accounts and stuff like that. One person was getting sued by a company and within 3 mailings back and forth with the fiction attorneys they disappeared. It's kinda hard for people to have standing when the grammar is fraudulent and you know enough to prove it. I could ramble on and on. I don't know what's true just going with my gut. I think Russell's stuff is the top. just like Ray Peat. Everything else I hear about is bellow what I have learned from guys like Russell and Ray.

This guy in Canada does a solid job explaining it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXA4aH3LaAs

Most recent radio interview with Russell:

Friend here is on instagram and sharing lots of valuable clips (clips from videos that are over 8 hours long...clips are good):

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaDt6mClMdR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom