My Fat Soluble Vitamins Approach

J

j.

The fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, all have anti-estrogenic properties.

I increase vitamin D as much as I can through sunlight (leaving before getting a sunburn!). This increases the A requirements, in my case that shows through dandruff, so I supplement A (in addition to eating liver) until the skin symptoms go away.

I increase vitamin E as much as I can through supplementation, though I've had many difficulties, not knowing which way to apply, etc. Nevertheless, I now apply it topically. I think that increases vitamin K requirements, which I take by feel, which in practice amounts to 4 mg of Thorne K2 daily.

In summary, I increase vitamins D and E as much as I can through sunlight and supplementation, respectively, and then add A and K2 by feel or symptoms to keep the balance of these vitamins with D and E.

OP
J

j.

Not sure though if what I'm doing is the way to go, but that is what I'm attempting.

Bluebell

I just started trying vitamin E topically. I used Thorne ultimate E and mixed it with olive oil, and it seemed to soak in OK (tried it before neat, and it had a sticky waterproofing effect that was hard to wash off). I hope I might be able to tolerate it better through the skin than swallowing it. The capsule is 500 IU but I don't know how much is absorbed - 20%? more?

I am not taking A D and K at the moment but I probably should. Could mix in them in the the E/oil - but have no idea what proportions to use.

OP
J

j.

Topical vitamin E I most definitely think works, as I was getting soft progesterone like feelings from topical application of like 3 pills of Unique E. And that was before I figured out I should use olive oil.

I applied a lot of vitamin E topically for a week, and now I feel I want it less and less, maybe because it's saturated in the tissues, which would also mean that it's absorbed well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals