My Family Experience With Milk

milk_lover

My father, brother and I can tolerate milk just fine.

My mother, aunt, and sister get stomach ache from milk. They have sensitive guts especially with milk just like my case with store gelatin. The last three weeks, I made myself a mission to find milk that my female family members can tolerate and enjoy.

My aunt can tolerate chocolate milk with no stomach problems!
My mother and sister can tolerate ultra-pasteurized/long lived milk!

So there is hope for anybody who has problems with milk...

Tommix

For me as a eastern europe memeber so strange to hear that western world having problems with milk, allergies and so on. When i was kid, teenage - i always drink fresh milk, my grandma milk the cow and i drink. We all did. And never was any problems...
Those intolerant people i think born because of their parents, grandparents did not drink fresh milk - it's epigenetic. Body lost ability to digest it.

Chocolate milk - is not milk. Ultra pasteurized milk - is not milk :) - that's why they can tolerate it.
I heard on Youtube channel that using antibiotics to kill guts bacteria helps and you then can drink milk just fine. So there may be some bacteria in guts which makes some byproduct from milk which in turn makes people intolerant to milk.
For more info ask Haidut :)

OP
milk_lover

milk_lover

For me as a eastern europe memeber so strange to hear that western world having problems with milk, allergies and so on. When i was kid, teenage - i always drink fresh milk, my grandma milk the cow and i drink. We all did. And never was any problems...
Those intolerant people i think born because of their parents, grandparents did not drink fresh milk - it's epigenetic. Body lost ability to digest it.

Chocolate milk - is not milk. Ultra pasteurized milk - is not milk :) - that's why they can tolerate it.
I heard on Youtube channel that using antibiotics to kill guts bacteria helps and you then can drink milk just fine. So there may be some bacteria in guts which makes some byproduct from milk which in turn makes people intolerant to milk.
For more info ask Haidut :)
We are not western. We're from the middle east, arabs and our grand fathers and their grand grand fathers used to live on milk alone (fresh whole camel/goat milk) for many months of the year. I don't think my female family members trouble with regular milk is related to epigenetic exclusively because I and my brother and father can drink gallons of milk with no problem. I am sure there are other factors involved.

How are chocolate and ultra pasteurized milks are not milk when they both have milk calcium and protein?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals