My Experiences With Raising Androgens Log (Pansterone, k2, magnoil)

OP
S

scoobydoo

Were you using cistanche? Noticed it rocketed my T and free T, gave me morning wood almost everyday but erections were never 100% hard nor did they last long. Stopped using cistanche and that problem went away.

Came across some studies also which suggested cistanche can cause ED by decreasing ejaculation latency time and erection duration.
Haven’t ever used
But definitely had the high estrogen issue

Kram

Have you come up with any ideas on why you didn't see an improvement in libido and energy? Have things improve since?

OP
S

scoobydoo

Have you come up with any ideas on why you didn't see an improvement in libido and energy? Have things improve since?
I think I honestly shot my estrogen too high and was eating a bit too much food
Now I’m doing very infrequent low doses and feel much better

JCub369

The navel has really good absorption:

I definitely have more noticeable effects from topicals such as Pansterone when applied to the navel vs other areas such as the wrists.
Hi There

Could you clarify for me if you were using the ethanol or the tocopherol? Which is better for which case?

Texon

I think I honestly shot my estrogen too high and was eating a bit too much food
Now I’m doing very infrequent low doses and feel much better
Have you looked into the PT-141 peptide by any chance? Suzanne Somers and her 84 yo husband swear by it to the point of claiming to have intercourse 2X per day.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Have you looked into the PT-141 peptide by any chance? Suzanne Somers and her 84 yo husband swear by it to the point of claiming to have intercourse 2X per day.
I haven’t
Honestly doing much better now
Estrogen was indeed just out of wack and I got it sorted out

Texon

I haven’t
Honestly doing much better now
Estrogen was indeed just out of wack and I got it sorted out
I barely know anything about the peptide fad but they seem very interesting. MS. Somers husband is also on a bunch of other stuff including TRT.

GreekDemiGod

Based on my experience, using Kuinone and/ or Pansterone did not objectively increase my Testosterone levels, I tested often while using.
They do feel like giving a pro-androgenic, pro-libido effect when used in the moment.

I used mostly topical.