My Experiences With Raising Androgens Log (Pansterone, k2, magnoil)

scoobydoo

So for the past week I have been applying 1 dose (4 drops) of Pansterone (sfa, anhydrol) alongside 2-4 drops of Kuinone (every 2 days) to the scrotum in hopes of raising androgens and thus libido and sexual function.

Positives since starting:

- Occasional morning wood (although not 100%)
- Increased strength in gym
- Harder and more vascular muscles
- Increased blood androgens
-Appetite increase

Negatives since starting:
- Weak/hard to get erections
- Sleepy/fatigue throughout the day
- Hairloss
- slight shrinkage in erect length...(really frightening and confusing)

So with all that information here are my results!

Before:

Total T: 660 ng/dl
Free T: 97 pg/ml
DHT: 40 ng/dl (12-65)
SHBG: 54
Estradiol: 34 pg/ml
LDL: 66

After:

Total T: 1,082 ng/dl
Free T: 234 pg/ml!!!!!
DHT: 70 ng/dl
SHBG: 35
Estradiol 44 pg/ml
LDL: 44

So my main question is: Why has this not made an improvement in my libido or sexual function (and possibly made erections worse?) Could my Progesterone be sky high? Too high estrogen? Suppression? Not sure where to go from here. I am very impressed and surprised by this blood work but unfortutely don't seem to be benefiting much from it. I'm considering starting aromasin with it to see if that helps with erections.

@haidut

Charger

So, to clarify, this is Pansterone + K2 every 2 days or Pansterone daily with K2 every 2 days?

Thanks for posting these results. I definitely feel a difference with K2, anxiety disappears but I also get blunt mood and what feels like low estrogen sides such as achiness and fatigue.

OP
S

scoobydoo

So, to clarify, this is Pansterone + K2 every 2 days or Pansterone daily with K2 every 2 days?

Thanks for posting these results. I definitely feel a difference with K2, anxiety disappears but I also get blunt mood and what feels like low estrogen sides such as achiness and fatigue.
Pansterone daily yes

Chophouse360

So you’re saying these very low doses raised your t over 400 points? You sure about that? Also high testosterone doesn’t always mean crazy sex drive. Estrogen and other things have a lot to do with libido.

Chophouse360

So for the past week I have been applying 1 dose (4 drops) of Pansterone (sfa, anhydrol) alongside 2-4 drops of Kuinone (every 2 days) to the scrotum in hopes of raising androgens and thus libido and sexual function.

-Appetite increase

- Hairloss

Before:

After:

Estradiol 44 pg/ml

So my main question is: Why has this not made an improvement in my libido or sexual function (and possibly made erections worse?) Could my Progesterone be sky high? Too high estrogen? Suppression? Not sure where to go from here. I am very impressed and surprised by this blood work but unfortutely don't seem to be benefiting much from it. I'm considering starting aromasin with it to see if that helps with erections.

@haidut
How old are you?

OP
S

scoobydoo

So you’re saying these very low doses raised your t over 400 points? You sure about that? Also high testosterone doesn’t always mean crazy sex drive. Estrogen and other things have a lot to do with libido.
Yes

dukesbobby777

Putting things on the scrotum (daily) isn’t going to improve your libido. How many forum members do you know here who do this long term because it actually works? There are many threads here from people who try this and then give up. In my case, it also lowered estrogen too much. I think sporadic use (in this way) could perhaps be more beneficial, and definitely in the lowest dosages possible when you consider that Haidut’s topical products have an absorption factor to consider. Especially if you are noticing a lowering (or blunting) of mood.

I have testosterone of 500 and libido is fine (daily). I’ve always had that amount of testosterone. I’m 6ft 1, fairly muscular (albeit with a belly lol), deep voice and plenty of thick facial hair. My DHT is also very sub par. Long story short, I gave up obsessing about testosterone/DHT a long time ago. I just eat plenty of food, and take small amounts of T3, pregnenolone and niacinamide (all taken orally). I also drink coffee (which in itself is a strong enough supplement).

I don’t take any of Haidut’s supplements anymore because they are way too strong and, for me, hard to dose. That’s not to say his supplements aren’t first class. They are just very difficult to dose in a way that doesn’t upset the balance of the body (especially the topical products with the absorption enhancing agents).

Andman

thats a pretty incredible increase as others have said
hows the rest of your diet/supplements?
id give it a least another week or 2 to see if things improve

johnysummer

Maybe get a prolactin check. Also semen quality is good marker for libido, penis in my experience. Rise in T is not enough by itself, although does make a big difference if everything else is in check.

haidut

Forum Supporter

-Appetite increase

- Hairloss

Before:

After:

Estradiol 44 pg/ml

@haidut

Amazing results! Thanks so much for sharing!
Here is the link to the original thread about using pregnenolone/DHEA and vitamin K2 (MK-4) to raise serum androgens, for people who are interested in the rationale behind this.

Also, since Peat has suggested that putting things on the scrotum long term may have risks, I would try the navel route instead. We have received good reports about that route from people using the products for similar reasons.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Amazing results! Thanks so much for sharing!
Here is the link to the original thread about using pregnenolone/DHEA and vitamin K2 (MK-4) to raise serum androgens, for people who are interested in the rationale behind this.

Also, since Peat has suggested that putting things on the scrotum long term may have risks, I would try the navel route instead. We have received good reports about that route from people using the products for similar reasons.
Would the navel route go more towards progesterone and less towards the 5 at route

also random: but male dogs have been very weirdly attracted to me... like jumping my leg and following me around. What could be the reasoning of this??? ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would the navel route go more towards progesterone and less towards the 5 at route

also random: but male dogs have been very weirdly attracted to me... like jumping my leg and following me around. What could be the reasoning of this??? ?

As long as it is applied topically, it usually favors the 5-AR route as the skin has very high expression of that enzyme.
Don't know about the dog thing. Are they neutered or not? Usually, being in a high androgen state (which is a sign of health for a male) generates interest from other organisms.

OP
S

scoobydoo

As long as it is applied topically, it usually favors the 5-AR route as the skin has very high expression of that enzyme.
Don't know about the dog thing. Are they neutered or not? Usually, being in a high androgen state (which is a sign of health for a male) generates interest from other organisms.
Ok!
Even if it’s the same sex? it is a not neutered male
Got full on erection.... had push him off of me haha. Now just waiting for that response from females..