My Doctor This Stomach Ulcers Are Caused By Too Much Stomach Acid

CalebxDane

Recently I've been dealing with ulcers and extreme inflammation of the gut and my doctor is convinced that the ulcers are being caused by high stomach acid. But I refuse to take proton pump inhibitors. I believe it could be an infection.

Any advice you guys could share for what to do and how I can talk to my doctor to properly address these issues?

Symptoms: bloating/ stomach pain after eating almost anything. Anxiety. Very high stress ( stemming from gut irritation.), Constipation, difficulty of speech and thinking of words.

I'm pretty optimistic. for your guy's help :)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Recently I've been dealing with ulcers and extreme inflammation of the gut and my doctor is convinced that the ulcers are being caused by high stomach acid. But I refuse to take proton pump inhibitors. I believe it could be an infection.

Any advice you guys could share for what to do and how I can talk to my doctor to properly address these issues?

Symptoms: bloating/ stomach pain after eating almost anything. Anxiety. Very high stress ( stemming from gut irritation.), Constipation, difficulty of speech and thinking of words.

It's most likely an ulcer, but most likely not due to excess stomach acid. It could be due to H. Pylori, which increases when there is low stomach acid.
Aloe vera juice and bone broth can greatly help reduce gut inflammation.
Do you have slow transit time?
Constipation is usually a sign of low thyroid and slow transit time.

Ras

Your doctor is a moron.

GutFeeling

I solved a severe gastritis and reflux (excess acid issues according to traditional medicine) taking betaine hcl which is basically concentrate amounts of stomach acid (would be a bad idea on severe ulcer ofc)... I was using zinc and b vits at that time, so that may have helped.

Dopaminergic Drugs Treat Ulcers Better Than Acid-blockers

Dopamine Agonists Prevent Duodenal Ulcer Relapse. A Comparative Study With Famotidine and Cimetidine - PubMed

"...The present study investigated both the healing rate (after four weeks) and the relapse rate (during six months) following treatment with the dopamine-like drugs bromocriptine (2.5 mg twice daily), amantadine (100 mg nocte), or with the H2 blockers cimetidine (800 mg nocte), and famotidine (40 mg nocte) in 124 patients with endoscopically proven duodenal ulcer (DU). The ulcer was completely healed in 27 (amantadine), 26 (bromocriptine), 23 (cimetidine), and in 24 (famotidine) patients. Relapse was noted in 34.7% (cimetidine) and 25% (famotidine) versus 11.7% (amantadine) and 7.7% (bromocriptine) DU patients. No significant difference was found in initial healing rates. However, the relapse rate in the cimetidine-treated group was significantly higher than in all the other test groups. Additional comparisons between all the treatment categories showed a significantly lower relapse rate with the dopamine-like agents. These important new results indicate that dopamine-like compounds are equally effective as H2 blockers in inducing DU healing and may offer a promising advantage over H2 blockers concerning their efficacy in preventing ulcer relapse in DU patients."

mrchibbs

I was too prescribed Riva Pantoprazole for acute stomach problems.

I ended up healing my problems on my own with cypro, aspirin, gelatin

ilhanxx

What is your fiber intake? psyllium and oatbran can be good option for ulcer and digestive problems. You can try coffee enema for gut inflamation. As hans and mrchibbs said, cypro is good for endotoxin related problems.

OP
CalebxDane

CalebxDane

I was too prescribed Riva Pantoprazole for acute stomach problems.

I ended up healing my problems on my own with cypro, aspirin, gelatin

Im thinking of trying cypro. Do you know where I can get it? How much did you take?