My CPTSD symptoms are still cured by a hormone regimen

Peatogenic

I wrote a post a couple years ago on how a few hormone supplements practically cured my very complex CPTSD. One of the symptoms was intense dissociation from my physical senses. The longest I ever went without using them was the past 3 weeks. Went back on Idealabs Pansterone last night and this morning I had the very vivid sensation of wearing the clothes I have on. Wasn't waiting for this and didn't have a sense of physical dissociation over the past 3 weeks. My voice is also louder. Just sharing as confirmation for my initial vivid experience, and I guess a confirmation that the endocrine damage with trauma disorders goes deep.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wrote a post a couple years ago on how a few hormone supplements practically cured my very complex CPTSD. One of the symptoms was intense dissociation from my physical senses. The longest I ever went without using them was the past 3 weeks. Went back on Idealabs Pansterone last night and this morning I had the very vivid sensation of wearing the clothes I have on. Wasn't waiting for this and didn't have a sense of physical dissociation over the past 3 weeks. My voice is also louder. Just sharing as confirmation for my initial vivid experience, and I guess a confirmation that the endocrine damage with trauma disorders goes deep.

Excellent! So glad you are feeling better!
May I ask what doses you are using, route of application, and which version (tocopherol or ethanol)?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Excellent! So glad you are feeling better!
May I ask what doses you are using, route of application, and which version (tocopherol or ethanol)?

Everything is the SFA version. More recently my dosing is 3 drops Pansterone, 2 drops Retinil, 1-2 drops Androsterone. Every other day. For a long time I thought the Pansterone was responsible for my vivid hunger some days (beyond what I should need), but I discovered a few weeks without it I still have this. It's not really a blood sugar thing, just a feeling of hunger that doesn't match my energy output.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Everything is the SFA version. More recently my dosing is 3 drops Pansterone, 2 drops Retinil, 1-2 drops Androsterone. Every other day. For a long time I thought the Pansterone was responsible for my vivid hunger some days (beyond what I should need), but I discovered a few weeks without it I still have this. It's not really a blood sugar thing, just a feeling of hunger that doesn't match my energy output.
Oops, meant to say I apply it on my forearms, sometimes shoulders.

Unknownuser

That is great to hear! I think I am dealing with something similar, even though I never got diagnosed. In 2012 I had a heavy trauma after a bad trip on weed. Ever since I have all these symptoms you described. Depersonalization. No identity. Loss of personality. All three pretty much the same yes. Its like I dont know who I am. Extreme brain fog. I have an extreme weak memory. Pretty much any exercise or learning is useless because I dont remember it after couple of minutes. So up until the end of December 2019 I had all these horrible symptoms. Then I started taking 10mg Pregnenolone and 25mg DHEA first in the morning under my tongue. Within a week I was back alife. Memory back. Personality back. Confidence back. Unfortunately both stopped working for me and now I am back where I was before.

I think everything started to creep back after I followed some HCG protocol here in the forum for post finasteride syndrome. After about two months (I was off DHEA and Preg) everything creeped back. I took HCG for 4 months. And ever since I am completely messed up again. I am currently 8 weeks on TRT but it has zero effect so far. My brain fog and depersonalization is pretty bad. I dont know if that has something to do with my thyroid, even though all tests are good.

I might try Dhea and Preg as cream. Or should change the brand. Can you tell me where to get Pansterone and the other stuff you take?

PurpleHeart

Really happy for you chronic stress is awful, and i know how scary dissociation can get as I experienced it myself in the past, I personally had great success curing my stress and panic attacks with Psilocybin Containing Fungi, I was a stressed borderline alcoholic, and after just one moderate dose of psilocybin in a sunny forest with my best childhood friend I was a different person, No more panic , it just like that deleted the neural route of panic in my brain, a few trips later not only I quitted drinking completely but I also quitted a nasty smoking habit of 11 years. This is what got me hardcore into psychedelics.

Just leaving this here as information for those interested but also I wanna leave a word of caution, psychedelics can be great healers but can also induce extremely scary experiences so always approach with knowledge and respect.

johnwester130

I wonder what pure testosterone base and pure bio identical DHT would do for you

loess

Over the past 6 months I've been experiencing what I believe to be symptoms of CPTSD and disassociative identity disorder that are a result of a four-year toxic and emotionally abusive relationship that my mind learned to cope with by fragmenting itself, making decisions based out of fear and falling into chronic learned helplessness. The dissolution of that relationship has been long and drawn out and has further intensified the damage. I'm pretty desperate to try anything at this point. I've been pressured heavily by family members to pursue talk therapy, and I'm working toward that but my mind's skepticism and fear of the cultish and disempowering nature of modern psychotherapy has thus far kept me from doing so, especially with practitioners who do not have an awareness of bioenergetics. I feel that talk therapy can be helpful, but what I really need is a somatic approach to help me metabolize and process the embodied trauma that I carry inside of me...unfortunately in my area I'm having difficulty finding such a practitioner.

I've been using a 3:1 solution of progest-E + DHEA on a nightly basis topically, which helps with frequent night wakings and insomnia, but I'm wondering if maybe it's pushing things in an anti-androgenic direction, making me too emotional and tending to keep me stuck in a weak/helpless state. Also unclear if there's some advantage to utilizing pregenolone + DHEA over progesterone + DHEA, so I'm wanting to try Pansterone and Androsterone to see if anything shifts for me. Have also ordered AlloP to experiment with in halting anxiety/panic attacks.

The one thing I'm weary of supplementing is vitamin A as I've seen too much discussion and warnings about the detrimental effects of vitamin A toxicity. @Peatogenic, I'm curious why you chose to supplement vitamin A in addition to the other hormones? Is regular liver consumption not enough to cover one's needs? Are you not concerned about the thyroid-suppressive and other potentially deleterious effects of supplementing additional vitamin A on top of what's available from food intake?

Last edited:
OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Over the past 6 months I've been experiencing what I believe to be symptoms of CPTSD and disassociative identity disorder that are a result of a four-year toxic and emotionally abusive relationship that my mind learned to cope with by fragmenting itself, making decisions based out of fear and falling into chronic learned helplessness. The dissolution of that relationship has been long and drawn out and has further intensified the damage. I'm pretty desperate to try anything at this point. I've been pressured heavily by family members to pursue talk therapy, and I'm working toward that but my mind's skepticism and fear of the cultish and disempowering nature of modern psychotherapy has thus far kept me from doing so, especially with practitioners who do not have an awareness of bioenergetics.

I've been using a 3:1 solution of progest-E + DHEA on a nightly basis topically, which helps with frequent night wakings and insomnia, but I'm wondering if maybe it's pushing things in an anti-androgenic direction, making me too emotional and tending to keep me stuck in a weak/helpless state. Also unclear if there's some advantage to utilizing pregenolone + DHEA over progesterone + DHEA, so I'm wanting to try Pansterone and Androsterone to see if anything shifts for me. Have also ordered AlloP to experiment with in halting anxiety/panic attacks.

The one thing I'm weary of supplementing is vitamin A as I've seen too much discussion and warnings about the detrimental effects of vitamin A toxicity. @Peatogenic, I'm curious why you chose to supplement vitamin A in addition to the other hormones? Is regular liver consumption not enough to cover one's needs? Are you not concerned about the thyroid-suppressive and other potentially deleterious effects of supplementing additional vitamin A on top of what's available from food intake?

I don't take very much. I don't take very much of the hormones I mention at all. Like maybe 3,000 IU a week. It's been a long time since I've been in deep research behind this, but there's something with the synergy of what I take that removes my symptoms.

loess

I don't take very much. I don't take very much of the hormones I mention at all. Like maybe 3,000 IU a week. It's been a long time since I've been in deep research behind this, but there's something with the synergy of what I take that removes my symptoms.

I see. In that case, I'm not concerned about overdoing it at such a low dose and I think it's worth experimenting with. Thank you for your response.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I see. In that case, I'm not concerned about overdoing it at such a low dose and I think it's worth experimenting with. Thank you for your response.
Fwiw, I've been able to experience the absence of the hormones over time, and I've concluded that DHEA is the most important - especially with dissociative symptoms. But Androsterone is a close second.

On the other hand, if my diet is off (not eating enough, or eliminating fruit) then the hormones lose their impact. After 3 years I still need them to be mostly symptom-free.

I asked Ray a while back about the safety and he seemed to think I should only be careful with the A and Androsterone.

Also, you mentioned emotionalism. I became much less emotional on this regimen. It was another big thing I noticed.