My Covid recovery - Nebulising Methylene Blue and Salt

Jayvee

Perhaps a bit late to the game here given that Covid seems to be dying out (at least in the northern hemisphere and by government statistics). One thing for certain is, their is a respiratory virus going round and it can really wreak havoc on people.

Anyway I just want to share my recent experience with covid and using a nebuliser as my breathing was affected pretty badly (I have a recent history with breathing difficulties as you might seem in another post of mine). I was reluctant to use ivermectin because I didnt know enough about it and Ray had put me off it.

I mixed 1.5g salt, 6 drops of Oxidial and 100ml of water and nebulised 6ml of that every morning and evening. With each go I felt some improvement and within 2 days my breathing problems had gone.

I also took Zinc, Vitamin C, Cyproheptadine (just nibbling on a tablet).

With this I overcame fatigue, loss of smell, breathing difficulties, night sweats, high temperature in a matter of a few days but most notably my breathing problems were kept at bay.

hierundjetzt

Perhaps a bit late to the game here given that Covid seems to be dying out (at least in the northern hemisphere and by government statistics). One thing for certain is, their is a respiratory virus going round and it can really wreak havoc on people.

Anyway I just want to share my recent experience with covid and using a nebuliser as my breathing was affected pretty badly (I have a recent history with breathing difficulties as you might seem in another post of mine). I was reluctant to use ivermectin because I didnt know enough about it and Ray had put me off it.

I mixed 1.5g salt, 6 drops of Oxidial and 100ml of water and nebulised 6ml of that every morning and evening. With each go I felt some improvement and within 2 days my breathing problems had gone.

I also took Zinc, Vitamin C, Cyproheptadine (just nibbling on a tablet).

With this I overcame fatigue, loss of smell, breathing difficulties, night sweats, high temperature in a matter of a few days but most notably my breathing problems were kept at bay.
Is oxidial a brand name of methylene blue?

Maniek1300

How much vitamin C to take per day. Whether to drink cypro with water or leave it in your mouth to dissolve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals