My Contribution To The Forum

mrchibbs

No he will stone you with some evidenced based reasons fresh from the quran.

Clearly I would be killed on the spot in Pakistan (or France...) if I said out loud what I just wrote about the "prophet".

Hello,

I think it would be right to say that most of us are in this forum because we want to be the best version of ourselves, have the best health possible and gather a lot of knowledge about the true way to wellness.

Well, my contribution is not going to be precisely medical, or about a supplement, or strictly lab-related.

It's gonna be about what I know more about, the true religion.

Why would you be interested in religion?

- Well, it's more about knowing God. That's the way of seeing it.

You should be interested because from the creation itself we can see He is a wise, powerful, loving God, worthy of praise. You should not be missing it.

Now, if you somehow get to have contact with The Bible, there will be no doubt on the subject.

So, you can guess now: the true religion is Christianism. But the true, original way of it, accordingly to the sound doctrine.

To put it more clearly is the Bible-centered evangelical christianism.

This I consider a contribution to you all because life is seriously meaningless if you don't get to know Jesus Christ. Plus He is the author of salvation of men. I'll explain this now.

Jesus (a.k.a God) came to Earth as we know aproximately 2.000 years ago. He came to pay the price of our sins, which is death. That's why He, being perfect, suffered the unfair punishment of crucifiction;
Like the Bible says:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jesus is the visible image of God. As he died without any sin commited ever, the grip of death didn't hold him; for God the Father resurrected him on the third day.

We christians have believed in the words and works of Jesus and so through that same God-given faith we have been reconciliated with God.
If Jesus died for us so that we would have eternal life, then believing in his sacrifice and accepting Him as Lord is how we reach that justification.

Nothing else! God did it all for us.

Then, living in holyness is just a consecuence of the believer being saved.

Saved from what? (if you didn't get it yet)

- Saved from the fair and just eternal death (that means conscious suffering) in the lake of fire. A place created by God to punish anybody, be it human or angel, who has decided to walk through the path of sin. Much more if they had turned their backs on the Son of God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my contribution is this:

While a lot of people here can give useful information about ways to get you into physical health; me, as a servant of God share the gospel with you so that to your health you sum up salvation and eternal life, and true purpose of living (thought you had it or not).

In conclusion: live your life for God, honor Him. Respond to his sacrifice in Jesus Christ with living a holy life, free of sin. Get a Bible, I recommend the KJV (version matters), and read it; learn about Him.

You will see things much more clear, in any aspect. If you care about the things He created and how they work, much more you should care about knowing who made them.

I already pointed you the way.

God bless you.

What dietary choices are forbidden in your beliefsystem?

Hgreen56

Clearly I would be killed on the spot in Pakistan (or France...) if I said out loud what I just wrote about the "prophet".
hopefully you have vpn otherwise they will track you down. (with some evidenced based reasons fresh from the quran ofcourse)

Last edited:
J

james2388

There is no future in the stars. Radiation, No gravity, Genetics changes. Robots will only travel through space. To have that technology to do so, will destroy economics and jobs for millions of people.

Tarmander

If you want people to read the bible, recommending the KJV is not the way

OP
Guille Yacante
A lot of you people have responded with arrogance. Nothing is going to keep you more blind than showing that kind of attitude.

Plus, we are talking about God here. You should show some sound respect.
Nobody can permenantly do well without Him.

Now let's just talk about His existance, it's so obvious!

Truly it wasn't so obvious for me even when I was 17 years old. I never thought about it. I wasn't raised on a religious family nor I had any education on it at school.

I was going blind through life just living day to day without asking myself many questions.
That until God approached me.

And I have to say it that way because that is how it always is. We never seek God by ourselves.

So I came up dating a christian woman who invited me to church and that is how it all started.
I was exposed to the Word of God through the preaching. And later I was gifted a Bible.

That is the most powerful thing ever: the Word of God.
That is why I recommend you to read it by yourselves. It is how the Holy Spirit (God Himself) operates on us.

Through it you can get to understand what happened before us, what is going on right now; and how everything is going to end. Besides truly knowing who we are and our condition in front of Him.

I could share a lot of Bible passages to sustain my statements, but I am just going to go to the facts:

-
The dignity both men and women have are that they were made in a way to resemble God: intelligent, good and holy. He made us that way from the start. No place for darwinism or ape parents here.

- Sin has disfigured that image quite a lot, although not entirely.

- Sin kills, both physically and spiritually.

- The only way to get right with God and not have to die two times is through believing and accepting Jesus Christ as Saviour.

- This whole world has been sistematically been driven away from God through the works and strategies of Satan, who doesn't want to go to hell alone. In fact he has led, I would say, about more than 90% of adult souls to damnation, so pay attention.

- If it is hard for you to understand these things, just do this at first: do not transgress your conscience.
Do what you know is right and not what you know is wrong.
All of us, due to weakness, fail at some point. Well, that is a sin.
The more someone pays attention to their conscience, the more they get to tune in with God's commandments when they hear them. The less a person wants to listen to their conscience, the more hardened and silent it gets, leading the person to stupidity and immorality.
If you follow strictly your conscience (not talking religion here) you will find out you turn to become a very smart person who can easily understand the following things:

- Sex outside the holy covenant of marriage is sinful, and called fornication. The couple must be committed and love-bound until death do them part.

- Same goes for masturbation. It is self damaging. Do not wait for a well documented "double blind placebo controlled lab-test trial" to tell you. You have got your brain and conscience to tell you.

- Homosexualism is a deviation. Same goes for adultery and saying bad words.

- Worshipping things that are not God is idolatry and makes no sense.

Now, if you or me have transgressed at least once in our life we have a big problem. Because doing what is right is nothing out of normal, but if we failed we are in debt.

You see? Just following a clean logic brings us here!

And we have failed indeed at least once in our life.
Well, Jesus Christ took our place on the cross!
Recognize yourself of his own property, follow Him and you will be saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What dietary choices are forbidden in your beliefsystem?

- The only things that are forbidden to eat are: blood, foods blatantly dedicated to idols, and strangled animals.

mrchibbs

Arrogance (according to Merriam Webster):

An attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

You seem to be guilty of the very same things you accuse people of. According to you, the existence of the Christian God (and thereby Jesus) is "obvious" and we should respect him.

But the problem is that it is not at all obvious.

Believe me, I don't go out wishing it not to be true, but simply doing a little digging makes it painfully clear that the Christian faith is based on very little. Moreover why would a Jewish preacher end up being the savior of the world? To make matters worse, why would Paul not mention Jesus' ressurection in his letters, but then it appears in the Gospels 50 years later?

There is little to no evidence for any of this. We have no historical sources from people who knew Jesus. Paul didn't know Jesus, none of the Gospel writers knew Jesus, Josephus or Tacitus didn't know Jesus, and there is considerable doubt as to their testimony.

Much of the history has been rewritten by Christian apologists over these centuries.

Another problem is that you talk about certain "sins" in a very authoritative, and shall I say arrogant manner.

Where did Jesus (or rather the depiction of Jesus in the Gospels) outlaw homosexuality? Who defines God and Idolatery? Nobody, those are just arbitrary dogmas which reflect the bias and hatred of regular men (enacted by Church leaders)

Moreover, if we put aside the problem of historicity of Jesus, and accept that the Gospels tell the truth, how then can you argue that Jesus more important than the Buddha, or an Hindu God? What criteria can you reasonably use here?

Christianity, like Judaism before it, is most likely a synthesis of the various myths of the existing cultures of the time and prior, babylonian, sumerian, hellenistic etc. I guess it's possible that the Gospels are true and Jesus was indeed the messiah, but there are massive problems in the way of that being an indisputable or even plausible fact.

If you want to gain another perspective on the historicity of Jesus, the Gospels and the construction of the Christian faith, I highly recommend this documentary. You need to rent it, but it's well worth it.

MARKETING THE MESSIAH - How Christianity Became A Thing.

Last edited:

Runenight201

In my opinion a good Christian needs only to lead through their actions, and that will be the strongest evangelization of the faith. Christianity’s greatest power comes in its reliance on getting its followers to adhere to a moral code from which a good life comes from. The Christian message of love may be the ultimate realization of human and why it could be considered the eternally true message.

I read bible passages and fall to tears, but I see messages like yours @GuiCHE and cringe.

mrchibbs

In my opinion a good Christian needs only to lead through their actions, and that will be the strongest evangelization of the faith. Christianity’s greatest power comes in its reliance on getting its followers to adhere to a moral code from which a good life comes from. The Christian message of love may be the ultimate realization of human and why it could be considered the eternally true message.

I read bible passages and fall to tears, but I see messages like yours @GuiCHE and cringe.

I can support your statement! There is much beauty in the New Testament, that much is indisputable. For instance:

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT
If to be Christian is to follow the depictions of love and humanity as depicted in the stories of Jesus, then it is a constructive and beneficial thing. I see the gospels and the epistles as nice parables more so than the foundations of a dogma or an organized cult.

I can't claim to be able to disprove or prove if these texts are indeed from divine inspiration. I don't think we can know these things for certain.

There are beautiful texts in the eastern religions as well, or in the Greek Classics. We should take the best bread crumbs of what humanity has left in its wake and not be arrogant about what we can't really know for a fact.

OP
Guille Yacante
@mrchibbs you should not forget there are decieving spirits all over the world (demons) wanting to turn you away from believing the self-sufficiency of The Bible.
It's so easy to try to take it down criticising it's vericity when voluntarily ignoring a lot of clear things!
From what I've read from you, maybe you never knew about the astonishing amount of prophecies regarding the first coming of the Messiah. Of course present along the whole Old Testament.
Actually if jewish people really cared or understood, they would turn christian.
Plus, from the books of the Old Testament we can understand that the Christ was going to be born in Bethlehem, from a virgin; preach the gospel, suffer treason, be sold over 30 pieces of silver and die on a cross for us all.
And this of course was written way before the "christian era".
So you can confirm Jesus as the Christ both looking up for references before or after his coming.

Listen, all it takes is faith. And faith goes hand in hand with understanding. It's not blind-faith.
Now, I'm going to say it this way:
By faith we are saved. But faith is a gift from God Himself.
Also the ability to understand, or even discern (when we don't see the full picture).
So, God saves who He wants to.
The rest can go adrift because He is not at debt with anybody (since salvation is a gift).

This message (the gospel) is to be proclaimed openly to everybody, but it is only appreciated by the ones God has chosen.
It's simple. I have to say it how it is. I'm not going to engage on a never-ending arm wrestling.

He who has ears, let him hear.

mrchibbs

@GuiCHE

I am sorry, but you clearly you don't seem open to have an actual discussion.

To me what you've just written is mostly drivel, and yes, blind faith.

I do not say this to be mean, but I don't think we'll be able to understand one another, as we seem to have two vastly different perspectives.

It's ok, it's part of being human. We have differing experiences.

Runenight201

I can support your statement! There is much beauty in the New Testament, that much is indisputable. For instance:

If to be Christian is to follow the depictions of love and humanity as depicted in the stories of Jesus, then it is a constructive and beneficial thing. I see the gospels and the epistles as nice parables more so than the foundations of a dogma or an organized cult.

I can't claim to be able to disprove or prove if these texts are indeed from divine inspiration. I don't think we can know these things for certain.

There are beautiful texts in the eastern religions as well, or in the Greek Classics. We should take the best bread crumbs of what humanity has left in its wake and not be arrogant about what we can't really know for a fact.

Ultimately I believe the Christian churches will fall way to a new type of spirituality. It’s difficult to wrap my mind around because I still have of unresolved areas of where to mend the good I recognize in Christianity with the secular rationality I’ve inculcated. I’d like to leave behind the notion of God as an omnipotent agent, but it’s difficult to abandon the comfort that comes from having someone who loves me unconditionally. I always go back to Dostoyevsky and his romanticization of the ignorant Christian believer, innocent and naive in so many ways, but filled with a deep sense of purpose, love, and salvation. I’m not sure what mental gymnastics I’ll have to leap to in order to maintain such states of being, or perhaps I’ll forever secretly be an ignorant Christian at heart, knowing fully well that the God I believe in doesn’t exist, but pretending like He just might be listening.

mrchibbs

Ultimately I believe the Christian churches will fall way to a new type of spirituality. It’s difficult to wrap my mind around because I still have of unresolved areas of where to mend the good I recognize in Christianity with the secular rationality I’ve inculcated. I’d like to leave behind the notion of God as an omnipotent agent, but it’s difficult to abandon the comfort that comes from having someone who loves me unconditionally. I always go back to Dostoyevsky and his romanticization of the ignorant Christian believer, innocent and naive in so many ways, but filled with a deep sense of purpose, love, and salvation. I’m not sure what mental gymnastics I’ll have to leap to in order to maintain such states of being, or perhaps I’ll forever secretly be an ignorant Christian at heart, knowing fully well that the God I believe in doesn’t exist, but pretending like He just might be listening.

I think that's a healthy delusion :)

I totally understand the comfort of religion, especially when it is the benign form of Christianity, emphasizing love and compassion. And to an extent there is beauty in the blind faith and naiveté of a childhood, which we could stand to emulate in adulthood.

This life can be frightening and the uncertainty of the afterlife is overwhelming. At the same time I don't think the dogmatic application of the restrictive interpretation of biblical scriptures is a particularly worthwhile or beautiful use of our short time on this earth.

I believe it's possible to find some comfort with the study of philosophy as well. There is much wisdom to be found in places other than the typical monotheist religions. I can recommend a short podcast called the Three Illusions, it's free and it covers how to be happy using philosophical thinking.

@GuiCHE Your efforts are appreciated, [but] sharing the gospel anywhere is God's contribution, not yours. God saves us, not we ourselves. If we are a born again, purchased possession of the Lord Jesus Christ, it is He who is working through us and thus He Who receives the glory.

Secondly, you didn't share the gospel!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
King James Version

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

To anyone who is doubtful of the truth of the Bible, we are currently living in the last days of which some things are written about how people will behave and what is to come to pass.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

There is a suspected 'mark of the beast, 666' patent here: WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data - Google Patents

It uses the enzyme "luciferase" in order to work.

Revelation 13:17
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc

"IMPLANTABLE QUANTUM DOT MICRONEEDLE VACCINATION DELIVERY SYSTEM" adds up to 666.
Ron Wyatt testifies about finding the ark of the covenant and the physical blood of Christ which is then tested by labs to only contain female chromosomes (23) with 1 male chromosome of inexplicable origin... And it also has active white blood cells.

This information is between 25:00 – 35:30 minutes into the video.
2 divided by 3 = 0.666

"We have a reliable collection of historical documents written by eyewitnesses during the lifetime of OTHER eyewitnesses. They report supernatural events that took place in fulfillment of specific prophecies and claim that their writings are DIVINE rather than human in origin."
The Bible includes authors that range from kings to fishermen.
It was written over 1500 years in 3 languages: mostly in Greek and Hebrew, but also some in Aramaic.
It was penned by over 40 authors.
It has an incredibly wide variety of topics... Literally hundreds of topics are covered.
It was written on 3 different continents: Asia, Africa, and Europe.
It has 66 volumes.
It is a COLLECTION in which every volume shares the same redemptive message reportedly spoken by the same God.
*The New Testament was done with before the end of the first century, 100 AD, or perhaps slightly later by 120 AD.
*The "many translations" argument is silly because all translations are derived from the original Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic manuscript.
*With regard to Aristotle's poetic writings, there are only less than dozen manuscripts available... And the earliest one we can source is 1,000 years AFTER the writing.
*In comparison to the New Testament, there are around 6,000 manuscripts of the New Testament that date back as early as 2nd century AD. *Another comparison, Homer's Illiad, has a few hundred manuscripts... But the earliest one was written 2,100 years after the original manuscript was written.
The estimated time of when the first woman to ever exist (Eve) lived was 6,000 years ago is proven by reverse-dating mutations of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of a cell. Prior to 1997, the method used to determine this estimated the "mitochondrial Eve" to be between 100,000-200,000 years old, however, at this time it was discovered that the mutation rate was in fact 18 TIMES FASTER than previously thought. The new algorithm shortens the estimation to 6,000 years. Imagine that. [1], [2]

"Until approximately 1997, we did not have good empirical measures of mutation rates in humans. However, that situation greatly improved when geneticists were able to analyze DNA from individuals with well-established family trees going back several generations. One study found that mutation rates in mitochondrial DNA were eighteen times higher than previous estimates (see Parsons, et al., 1997).

Science writer Ann Gibbons authored an article for the January 2, 1998 issue of Science titled “Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock,” the subheading of which read as follows: “Mitochondrial DNA appears to mutate much faster than expected, prompting new DNA forensics procedures and raising troubling questions about the dating of evolutionary events.” In that article, she discussed the new data which showed that the mutation rates used to obtain mitochondrial Eve’s age no longer could be considered valid, and concluded:

Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that “mitochondrial Eve”—the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people—lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6,000 years old (1998: 279:29, emphasis added).

Gibbons quickly went on to note, of course, that “no one thinks that’s the case,” (279:29). She concluded her article by discussing the fact that many test results are (to use her exact word) “inconclusive.” She then noted: “And, for now, so are some of the evolutionary results gained by using the mtDNA clock” (279:29)."

[1] https://trueorigin.org/mitochondrialeve01.php
[2] The Mitochondrial Clock: Is the clock speed faster than we thought? MHRC

The Genealogy of Genesis 5:
Order of people birthed in the Old Testament and the meaning, in Hebrew, of their corresponding names (parentheses added for fluidity of the point):
Adam - Man (is)
Seth - Appointed
Enosh - Mortal
Kenan - Sorrow; (but)
Mahalalel - The Blessed God
Jared - Shall come down
Enoch - Teaching
Methuselah - His [Christ's] death shall bring
Lamech - The Despairing
Noah - Comfort, Rest

>This is the entire theme of the Bible and Christ's prophecy in a nutshell.
……………………………………..
All languages east of Jerusalem read from right to left. Arabic, Sanskrit, Hebrew, etc. All languages west of Jerusalem read from left to right. German, Latin, English, Greek, etc.

The Torah is the first 5 books of the 24 books of the Hebrew Bible.

In the book of Genesis, if you come to the first Tau, or "T" equivalent and then count 49 letters forward, you'll land on an "O." Another 49 letters forward and you land on an "R," and finally, another 49 letters forward, and you'll land on an "H."

TORH = Torah

In the second book, Exodus, the SAME EXACT phenomenon happens. First "T," 49 letters, "O," etc until TORH.

In the third book, Leviticus, this does not happen.

In the fourth book, Numbers, it happens backwards, meaning, upon coming across the first, "heh" or "H" equivalent, 49 letters later there is an "R," and then 49 letters again, there is an "O," and finally, a "T." = HROT

In the fifth book, Deuteronomy, this backwards phenomenon happens again, spelling "HROT."

Another way to make 49 is to square 7. 7 x 7 = 49

Going back to Leviticus, looking at the letters in intervals of 7, it spells, "YHWH," which is the original translation of the name of God. In modern day it is referred to as, "Yahweh" or "Yeshua."

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them,Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Christ goes on to state in Matthew 24:

Matthew 24:34
“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

The "generation" started in either 1947 or 1948 when Israel became a nation again.

A "generation" is likely either 40 years [scriptures not listed] or 70-80 years in accordance with:

Psalm 90:10 "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."

1948 + 70 = 2018
1948 + 80 = 2028

“Update, Dec. 24, 10:19 p.m. ET: An asteroid that has a small chance of hitting Earth in the year 2029 was upgraded to an unprecedented level of risk Friday, Dec. 24… Update, Dec. 25, 9:47 p.m. ET: The risk of an impact by asteroid 2004 MN4 went up slightly on Saturday, Dec. 25. It is now pegged at having a 1-in -45 chance of striking the planet on April 13, 2029. That's up from 1-in-63 late on Dec. 24, and 1-in-300 early on Dec. 24…. The risk rating for asteroid 2004 MN4 was raised Friday by NASA and a separate group of researchers in Italy. The asteroid's risk rating a possible impact scenario on April 13, 2029 has now been categorized as a 4 on the Torino Scale. The level 4 rating -- never before issued -- is reserved for "events meriting concern."

Revelation 8:10-11
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Psalm 34:18
“The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.”

Romans 10:13
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Glory to the God of Israel, the most High. Glory to Him Who saves. Hallelujah.

Attachments

• A Prayer of Salvation.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Recoen

Thank you for your invitation to something besides materialism and the worship of "science" and the neo-Darwinist digital frontier.

Ray and I talk about, morality, the analog world vs digital and a higher power in my newest interview. It'll be published on the Primitive Initiative Podcast in about a month.

also Yerba mate is one of my favorites, I love the ritual of making it.

and no I'm not Christian
Not to change the subject, but if you talk to Ray again, will you press him further about his ideas on fundamental science? Danny and @haidut did some during their last discussion. But I’m interested in where he thinks physics for example, went of the rails; what principles/ scientists ideas we should look back and resume off of. I know he thinks some more modern scientists have good views too.

If you would ask him to go further into his view on if quantum mechanics can be joined with the neutrino sea/ aether theory. Assuming the aether is fluid like, if fluid dynamics would be a better way to model things (and even extend this to the cell). And assuming the aether theory, how this necessarily means conservation of mass, energy, and the second law of thermodynamics are violated- isn’t it possible the aether provides the “missing link”.

RealNeat

@RealNeat

"Islam is truly evidenced based"

You'll forgive me if I don't think a murderous, hallucinating, slave-owning, caravan-robbing and pedophile 7th century arab is the so-called messenger of god.

The only evidence here is that all of the characteristics I used to describe the "prophet" are attested to in real legitimate sources. I'm not talking about so called 'weak hadiths', I'm referring to Sahih Muslim, the most trusted sources of the Islamic faith.

"The Quran has so much detail and precision"

You mean things like the sun setting in a muddy pool (18:86), or the stars being missiles which kill demons (15:17), or Allah shooting thunderbolts (like Zeus...) (13:13)

Yeah...I don't know what your definition of detail and precision is. But it certainly isn't mine.

Islam is the most nonsensical, convoluted and arbitrary collection of ideas and doctrines. The stories in the Qu'ran are exactly what they seem: a distorted and confused perspective on the christian, jewish, syriac, pagan and byzantine sources which circulated in the middle east and 7th century arabia.

Moreover, I've read many "out there" things on this site, but an attempt to draw parallels between the so-called "prophet" Muhammad and Ray takes the cake.

You've truly made my day! But you know what, I'll be reasonable and I'll read your book when it's done. Just to be fair.

I rather enjoy your insights most of the time (on other threads) but your comments on Islam are juvenile along with a clear lack of actual knowledge on the subject. Maybe its as obvious to you as it is to me but your arrogance wont let you admit it. People like you are what motivate me to release my book, rather than the digusting comments (on this thread) trying to say Ill kill someone who opposes/ criticizes Islam. (Recent events adressed here ) Sadly it goes to show exactly the type of image Muslims are trying to be given to justify their global extermination. Youd think people capable of critical thinking would pursue it in other claims they make, but apparently drawing a line between what a religion actually says and the unrelated actions of supposed "adherants"/ false flag insitigators are too complicated to decipher. All of your "gotcha" out of context, infamous quotes and criticisms will be adressed not only in my ebook but also my podcast. Its worth mentioning they (your "points") have been adressed countless times, not only in the text you claimed to read (Quran) but also through the thousands of well educated Muslim scholars around the world. Youll have to devote more than 5 minutes to review the context however. Dr. Shabir Ally (upcoming guest on my podcast) is one such scholar if you are so inclined to see Islam for what it really is, rather than the picture you (and other people/ trolls/ bots on this thread) have painted.

You can start with the "How Will We Know" Series (playlist)

Last edited:

RealNeat

Not to change the subject, but if you talk to Ray again, will you press him further about his ideas on fundamental science? Danny and @haidut did some during their last discussion. But I’m interested in where he thinks physics for example, went of the rails; what principles/ scientists ideas we should look back and resume off of. I know he thinks some more modern scientists have good views too.

If you would ask him to go further into his view on if quantum mechanics can be joined with the neutrino sea/ aether theory. Assuming the aether is fluid like, if fluid dynamics would be a better way to model things (and even extend this to the cell). And assuming the aether theory, how this necessarily means conservation of mass, energy, and the second law of thermodynamics are violated- isn’t it possible the aether provides the “missing link”.

Yes i will keep that in mind thank you. Im thinking about having a "Questions for Ray" thread for when i interview him. Ill transfer this there if i decide to do it, but im working on so much stuff currently that it probably wont be soon.

OP
Guille Yacante
@Twohandsondeck Thank you very much for your input brother.

I'm just going to ignore the following you wrote:

sharing the gospel anywhere is God's contribution, not yours.

Secondly, you didn't share the gospel!

Quite misplaced, in my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate your apologetics, they are very valuable.

Though I would suggest the unconverted reading this thread to simply believe in what is written in The Bible and not to wait to "touch and see" to thereby believe.
The Bible is enough.

Be brave and dare trust God.
Make sure you understand the logic and reason behind everything written, be it a judgment, a miracle or a commandment; and you will have no doubt about these things being true.

Look, we all care about our health.
We all want to do the best we can.
And Ray Peat is a genius. Ok?

But this thread was created with a high purpose on mind. And that is to ensure you get your souls saved.
Because I say that is pretty probable that in terms of months or a few years some of us are gonna have to eat what we have in front. It will be no time for caring if it has PUFAs or not.
You see?
It's about something big we are talking about.

But this I'll say:

There is no place for fear if you have settled your accounts with God through Jesus.

Anybody that goes to Him, He will not cast out.

But there will be a day in which it could be too late.

So, I advise you, seek Him today.

Plus, c'mon people! Most of you here are from the USA or have been raised in majorly christian countries.
Be thankful you were not born some other place that would have made you be worshipping a log or a piece of painted metal.
Most of you have a good church close to you. Go and take advantage of it.