My Case to Be Exempt from the Vaccine

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
HI,

I've been a member here for many years, although not an active poster on this site.
I would like any advice or resources that you have for me pertaining to Covid vaccines,
and the laws/medical information pertaining to them.

I am building a case to be exempt from the Covid-19 vaccine.
My case is 1) law 2) work policy 3) medical information

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 allows me to file an exemption with my employer.
Work policy is they will consider each religious objection. I already filed a sincere religious objection,

The problem is that employers can claim being put under undue hardship from accommodating
religious exemptions. My work policy states that they have the ability to pull me off my current position if they need to,
I do not want to be discriminated against.

I wouldn't be surprised if my employer claims undue hardship, and puts me on unpaid leave or re-assigns me to a lesser paying job.

So, my employer will admit that I have a sincerely held religious objection, BUT they cannot accommodate me.
I work with many other employees, and I work with the public. Their case would have to be built upon the assumption that not
having the vaccine makes me unable to work alongside people or with the public.

1) the vaccine does NOT prevent the illness (or not 100%)
2) the vaccine does NOT prevent transmission of the illness (or some doubt)
3) the vaccine has a number of serious potential side effects

Any advice or tips or resources would help me.

Thanks,

Sam

Perry Staltic

They're creating a hostile work environment by trying to coerce you to take a medical procedure that you don't want.

Perry Staltic

Might be a stretch, but...

A hostile work environment is a specific form of harassment. The EEOC defines harassment as:

unwelcome conduct that is based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Harassment becomes unlawful where 1) enduring the offensive conduct becomes a condition of continued employment, or 2) the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create a work environment that a reasonable person would consider intimidating, hostile, or abusive.

Technically, the covid shots are gene therapy, not vaccines. Maybe a skillful lawyer could work that angle.

@Sam Suska Your consent must be voluntary under U.S. law. Threats to your career to get a vax is not voluntary it’s forced. Your a firefighter right?

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
They're creating a hostile work environment by trying to coerce you to take a medical procedure that you don't want.
No doubt about that, but all I can do about that is complain to the EEOC about it.

The public is really being threatened by the employers.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Might be a stretch, but...

A hostile work environment is a specific form of harassment. The EEOC defines harassment as:

Technically, the covid shots are gene therapy, not vaccines. Maybe a skillful lawyer could work that angle.
Good call - that is true, these are not like normal vaccines.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
@Sam Suska Your consent must be voluntary under U.S. law. Threats to your career to get a vax is not voluntary it’s forced. Your a firefighter right?
Correct, I am a firefighter.
As a firefighter I deal with the public - 20+ calls a week as a first responder, which is why they want to limit my public interactions.
In their mind, and we agree they know little about health, I am a risk as I will not be vaccinated.

Correct, I am a firefighter.
As a firefighter I deal with the public - 20+ calls a week as a first responder, which is why they want to limit my public interactions.
In their mind, and we agree they know little about health, I am a risk as I will not be vaccinated.
I wonder if they have considered the inverse and whether vaccinated firefighters are putting people at risk. I have some buddies who are firefighters here in florida and personally was on my way to becoming one but decided against it.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
I wonder if they have considered the inverse and whether vaccinated firefighters are putting people at risk. I have some buddies who are firefighters here in florida and personally was on my way to becoming one but decided against it.
Correct, they are assuming (without any evidence) that unvaccinated public safety professionals pose a risk to the public.

Perry Staltic

Correct, they are assuming (without any evidence) that unvaccinated public safety professionals pose a risk to the public.

Get them to document everything in writing. For example, make them document the evidence that you are a threat. Even if you never legally challenge them, creating the impression in their mind that you will, or are preparing for that, might be advantageous.

Exactly, the video that @Mito posted seems like good advice. Also I think what @Perry Staltic is suggesting is a good idea because then you have all the paperwork necessary to file a law suit if need be.

SamYo123

Blind compliance is the worse thing to do, put some resistance out into the world. People observe and copy, authorities eventually get a headache

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
HI,

I've been a member here for many years, although not an active poster on this site.
I would like any advice or resources that you have for me pertaining to Covid vaccines,

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 allows me to file an exemption with my employer.
Work policy is they will consider each religious objection. I already filed a sincere religious objection,

The problem is that employers can claim being put under undue hardship from accommodating
religious exemptions. My work policy states that they have the ability to pull me off my current position if they need to,

I wouldn't be surprised if my employer claims undue hardship, and puts me on unpaid leave or re-assigns me to a lesser paying job.

So, my employer will admit that I have a sincerely held religious objection, BUT they cannot accommodate me.
I work with many other employees, and I work with the public. Their case would have to be built upon the assumption that not

Thanks,

Sam
I got a medical exemption for allergies to ingredients. However, I have documented anaphylaxis reactions to injections, one I crashed in the hospital and a drug listed had PEG in it. I’ve heard that some people with high allergies with at least one anaphylactic event got an exemption or had an allergy to other vaccines. I know someone with a heart defect and a family member who had an adverse reaction with the same defect.

For religious exemptions, Peggy Hall from Healthy American on YouTube is awesome! She helps you right it up and also avoid other invasive medical procedures like testing.

It is recommended that you only claim one exemption. Pick your strongest case, otherwise you might not be taken seriously.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Get them to document everything in writing. For example, make them document the evidence that you are a threat. Even if you never legally challenge them, creating the impression in their mind that you will, or are preparing for that, might be advantageous.
Yes, I put an affidavit into the HR department, and they have not yet responded to me.
As you mentioned I requested acknowledgment and rebuttal in writing.

Thank you for your response; that's my thought too.

frannybananny

HI,

Thanks,

Sam
You can find help with exemptions and legal advocacy on the link Home .... Dr. Ardis has several videos out detailing the dangers in the vaccine and other alternatives to prevent or treat Covid-19....ivermectin, artemesia, zinc, Vit. D3, selenium, etc. He is one of the Frontline Doctors and a good speaker with easy to understand videos and links.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals