My body my choice , abortions , vaccines, end of life?

tankasnowgod

He funded a vaccine that poisoned billions around the world , killed many and we don’t know how many more millions will die prematurely in the years to come. And Biden continued with trumps policies. I’m sure you can find many good things Hitler did too just like delusional dems can find good thing about Biden while both perpetrated a slow moving holocaust around the world.
Lol, you really think that "Operation Warp Speed" is comparable to accusations of organized mass genocide? I don't.

How is offering Federal Funds to give people the OPTION to take a vaccine comparable to forcing people into concentration camps (something both FDR and Stalin did as well), and then allegedly murdering them in gas chambers? Did people just have to decline the invitation to go to the camps in the first place?

If you don't want to get a Covid vaccine, it's a simple as not volunteering for one.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Lol, you really think that "Operation Warp Speed" is comparable to accusations of organized mass genocide? I don't.

How is offering Federal Funds to give people the OPTION to take a vaccine comparable to forcing people into concentration camps (something both FDR and Stalin did as well), and then allegedly murdering them in gas chambers? Did people just have to decline the invitation to go to the camps in the first place?

If you don't want to get a Covid vaccine, it's a simple as not volunteering for one.
If a wife wanted to kill her husband and get away with it , would it be better to shoot him with a gun or put a little poison everyday in his oatmeal she made for him and tell him it’s good for him?

tankasnowgod

If a wife wanted to kill her husband and get away with it , would it be better to shoot him with a gun or put a little poison everyday in his oatmeal she made for him and tell him it’s good for him?
Neither action is comparable to funding drug research, which is what "Warp Speed" did.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Neither action is comparable to funding drug research, which is what "Warp Speed" did.
So if his wife paid someone to kill her husband that is not as bad as shooting him or slowly poisoning him is what you are trying to say?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
You are the reason the elites win. Biden , trump bush , Obama are all on the same team. They pretend to fight for idiots like you. But the have one master. They take their orders from the elites and you are just the useful idiot that give them the power to service the elites like a hooker would service a John.

tankasnowgod

You are the reason the elites win. Biden , trump bush , Obama are all on the same team. They pretend to fight for idiots like you.
Lol. You are the one who thinks in slogans.

I was no fan of Biden, Bush, Obama or the Clintons. I was critical of Trump's Coivd actions, but am appreciative of his Supreme Court picks, and their recent decisions, and think the long term impacts (especially of the EPA decision).

If you go back and read my posts from 2016, you can see that I viewed Trump as pretty much the only possible outsider with a chance at the Presidency in my lifetime. Sure, I would have loved to have Goldwater, Buchanan, and Ron Paul as Presidents of this country, but Trump is still better than the Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal.
But the have one master. They take their orders from the elites and you are just the useful idiot that give them the power to service the elites like a hooker would service a John.
It's clear you know nothing about me, or how I view the government, or the actions I am personally taking to unwind some of the contracts I unwittingly entered into with Federal Government throughout my life.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Lol. You are the one who thinks in slogans.

I was no fan of Biden, Bush, Obama or the Clintons. I was critical of Trump's Coivd actions, but am appreciative of his Supreme Court picks, and their recent decisions, and think the long term impacts (especially of the EPA decision).

If you go back and read my posts from 2016, you can see that I viewed Trump as pretty much the only possible outsider with a chance at the Presidency in my lifetime. Sure, I would have loved to have Goldwater, Buchanan, and Ron Paul as Presidents of this country, but Trump is still better than the Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal.

It's clear you know nothing about me, or how I view the government, or the actions I am personally taking to unwind some of the contracts I unwittingly entered into with Federal Government throughout my life.
The elites own your **** sucker. Do what your says and don’t complain. Take your vaccine and shut up

tankasnowgod

The elites own your **** sucker. Do what your says and don’t complain. Take your vaccine and shut up
My, such language! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Anyways, I think far past time I hit the ignore button. It's clear you are just young, foolish, and angry, and I am really trying to restrain myself from engaging with your type. Obviously, I have still have some work to do in that regard, because I've done a lousy job.

David PS

nomoreketones

David PS

The republicans are hypocrites. The republicans always talk about state rights but now they want to pass a federal law telling states what to do.

Absurd!
This is an election year. He is courting votes.

tankasnowgod

This is an election year. He is courting votes.
Not for himself. He's a senator in the second year of a six year term.

Plus, the article itself is such a non-event. Bills get introduced all the time that never get out of committee or to the floor for a vote.

nomoreketones

I believe my body my choice on all of those.

Some people on this forum pick and choose.

Most of pro choicers were for the vaccine mandate.

Most of the prolifers were anti mandate.

Both claim they are trying to save lives.
Still holding true. Most people who believe in "my body my choice" are either pro-vaccine mandate or for anti-abortion laws. This means most people want the government to interfere in people's private lives in one way or another. :(

So few people truly believe in "my body my choice" across the board.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals