My body my choice , abortions , vaccines, end of life?

InChristAlone

If I voted based on personality which 90 percent of Americans do and that is why America is becoming a trash country , I would pick trump 10 out of 10 times. But I realize it’s like choosing your favorite puppet on Sesame Street.

Trump rhetoric was antiestablishment, but when he governed he gave the elites everything they wanted. Until this day he takes credit for the poisonous vaccine and say people should get this gene therapy and he could have fired Fauci in April of 2020, but keep him because the pharmaceutical elites wanted their guy in there.

So trump is an elitist puppet just like Clinton or Biden. The both serve the elites just use different rhetoric to appeal to their base.
Yeah that is one thing I will agree with. My pet peeve with the Trump fans was that they were blind to how much power he was giving Big Pharma with the vaccine. I think the entire goal with COVID was money, anyone invested in those vaccine tech companies made an egregious amount of money. Trump was the perfect man to do the job of a businessman. Slick lying tongue.

nomoreketones

Yeah that is one thing I will agree with. My pet peeve with the Trump fans was that they were blind to how much power he was giving Big Pharma with the vaccine. I think the entire goal with COVID was money, anyone invested in those vaccine tech companies made an egregious amount of money. Trump was the perfect man to do the job of a businessman. Slick lying tongue.

Trump ****88 up with operation warp speed. But the three judges he nominated saved our asses from the Osha COVID mandate that the Biden administration wanted to use to coerce millions of Americans into getting the vaccine in violation of the Nuremburg code.

I may not be happy that the three judges helped overturn Roe vs Wade. But I will be forever thankful to them for siding against the mandates the Biden administration was going to use to coerce people into receiving an experimental vaccine they did not want.

tankasnowgod

This is thing you have to realize. After 40 years of the FDR new deal and the rise of the middle class,
Ridiculous. The "New Deal" didn't create the "rise" of the middle class. Even during "The Great Depression," which was created by the international banksters, the vast majority of people in the country were self sufficient. It was used to destroy the family, destroy farms, make people dumber, and herd them into cities (and it was a complete success, all the way around. Social(ism) Security is a ponzi scheme to get people to contract with the Federal Government, in order to be subservient to the government. You know the reason they selected age 65 was because that was the average age of death? Great scam! Get people to pay into a program only to have them die before they take out any "benefits."

It's insane, anyway. The Federal Government has been bankrupt since 1933, and is currently over $31 Trillion in debt. How do you expect the Federal Government to take care of the people when the people take care of the Government?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NMbKWrAz0

I absolutely think FDR is the worst and most treasonous President in United States history.

tankasnowgod

Trump rhetoric was antiestablishment, but when he governed he gave the elites everything they wanted.
No he didn't. He gave this country the most conservative Supreme Court in the past 50 years, and probably the most conservative one ever since the 1933 Bankruptcy and switch to Public Policy from Public Law. The Dobbs decision got rid of the centralization of abortion legislation, and returned it to the states (not something "The Elite" want). The Braun decision struck down a 100 year old NY gun control law, and strengthened the second amendment (not something "The Elite" want, as it's harder to fight a well armed enemy). And the West Virginia vs. EPA decision basically struck down Executive "Rule Making Ability," strengthening "Separation of Powers," which is, again, something "The Elite" do not want.

While I have plenty of problems with Trump's Covid and Vaccine actions, the truth is with those 3 conservative Supreme Court picks, Trump has done more for protecting individual rights and freedoms, and the principles of the Constitution, than any other President in the last century plus, and it's not even close. He basically caused the undoing of 50+ years of government centralization in this country, which is the exact opposite of "The Elites" aka The World Revolutionary Movement wants.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
No he didn't. He gave this country the most conservative Supreme Court in the past 50 years, and probably the most conservative one ever since the 1933 Bankruptcy and switch to Public Policy from Public Law. The Dobbs decision got rid of the centralization of abortion legislation, and returned it to the states (not something "The Elite" want). The Braun decision struck down a 100 year old NY gun control law, and strengthened the second amendment (not something "The Elite" want, as it's harder to fight a well armed enemy). And the West Virginia vs. EPA decision basically struck down Executive "Rule Making Ability," strengthening "Separation of Powers," which is, again, something "The Elite" do not want.

While I have plenty of problems with Trump's Covid and Vaccine actions, the truth is with those 3 conservative Supreme Court picks, Trump has done more for protecting individual rights and freedoms, and the principles of the Constitution, than any other President in the last century plus, and it's not even close. He basically caused the undoing of 50+ years of government centralization in this country, which is the exact opposite of "The Elites" aka The World Revolutionary Movement wants.
Ridiculous. The "New Deal" didn't create the "rise" of the middle class. Even during "The Great Depression," which was created by the international banksters, the vast majority of people in the country were self sufficient. It was used to destroy the family, destroy farms, make people dumber, and herd them into cities (and it was a complete success, all the way around. Social(ism) Security is a ponzi scheme to get people to contract with the Federal Government, in order to be subservient to the government. You know the reason they selected age 65 was because that was the average age of death? Great scam! Get people to pay into a program only to have them die before they take out any "benefits."

It's insane, anyway. The Federal Government has been bankrupt since 1933, and is currently over $31 Trillion in debt. How do you expect the Federal Government to take care of the people when the people take care of the Government?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NMbKWrAz0

I absolutely think FDR is the worst and most treasonous President in United States history.

So you are telling the average kid that lives on farm in the 1910’s is smarter then the average kid today.

So you are saying the government tricked people into moving into cities with a union jobs that afforded them a house, with electricity and running water, car and with one vacation a year while able to save money on a one income household.

From
sh***ing in an outhouse, no electricity, water from a well ,going to school maybe until the 6th grade so they could go work on the farm.

If we kept it that way we would have a man on mars right now.

Imagine how smart ray peat would have been if he dropped out of school after the 6th grade to go work on the farm.

But hey trump gave Fauci and the pharmaceutical industry billions of dollars to fast track a vaccine hoping to save his presidency that poisoned billions of people around the world, but it’s ok he gave a few more gun rights in New York, saved a few clumps of cells and limited the epa’s ability to regulate the elites on environmental issues.

Poisoning billions of people no big deal. Really???????????.

Poisoning billions of people is no big deal to you?

He wanted to save clumps of cells, but didn’t care about the poison the mothers are passing on to their children, and he said nothing when reports of miscarriage were happening after women getting the vaccine.

How many millions of babies were killed because of trump vaccine policy.

Please defend trumps vaccine and all the babies that were killed with miscarriage because of his vaccine.

tankasnowgod

So you are telling the average kid that lives on farm in the 1910’s is smarter then the average kid today.
Oh yeah. I wouldn't even think there is any debate about that. Have you seen the garbage public schools are teaching today? Have you compared that with aptitude tests from the late 1800s early 1900s? Those kids were so much smarter, and had practical living skills, which today's kids certainly do not.
So you are saying the government tricked people into moving into cities with a union jobs that afforded them a house, with electricity and running water, car and with one vacation a year while able to save money on a one income household.
Yep. People owned their farmland outright back in the 1910s. No mortgage, no property taxes of any kind. They had allodial title.

The Federal Government doesn't get to take credit for advances in technology, nor running water. To the degree that water and electricity were installed in areas, that would be credited to local governments, if any government deserved credit.
From
sh***ing in an outhouse, no electricity, water from a well ,going to school maybe until the 6th grade so they could go work on the farm.

If we kept it that way we would have a man on mars right now.
Who said anything about "keeping it that way?" There were plenty of advancements in this country from the late 1700s until 1933.

Detroit Edison was founded in 1886- DTE Electric Company - Wikipedia

Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903- Ford Motor Company - Wikipedia

So FDR and his "New Deal" does not get retroactive credit for advances in electricity and engineering.
Imagine how smart ray peat would have been if he dropped out of school after the 6th grade to go work on the farm.
Ridiculous straw man argument. Yale was founded back in 1701- Yale University - Wikipedia

So, there were certainly schools and universities in the union before the "New Deal."

Although, Ray himself seems to think at least some Farmers are more competent than some Doctors, so maybe he would agree with that statement-
Q. Interesting, would you do in the case of a broken bone? What symptoms do you think it would be reasonable for somebody to visit the hospital?

His response doesn't show up because of the quote feature, but here's what I am referring to-

I had known people with broken bones that had been badly set by doctors, and others whose bones had been perfectly set by farmers, so I would have had a friend help if I couldn’t reset a major fracture by myself. If a person doesn’t understand what’s happening to them, and thinks it’s something that a hospital could help, they should go, but they should also have a reasonable amount of knowledge about their body, and about the dangers of hospitalization.

But hey trump gave Fauci and the pharmaceutical industry billions of dollars to fast track a vaccine hoping to save his presidency that poisoned billions of people around the world, but it’s ok he gave a few more gun rights in New York, saved a few clumps of cells and limited the epa’s ability to regulate the elites on environmental issues.
Again, you just display your ignorance. Trump didn't give the Pharmaceutical Industry one dime..... The Federal Government bankrolled "Warp Speed," and all that funding was approved by Congress. Neither did he decide any of the cases you are dismissive of, that was The Supreme Court, albeit with the three Trump nominees.

I have said before I was not a fan of Trump's Covid or Vaccine actions, but he didn't do any of these things on his own, and based on how this whole fake pandemic was rolled out, many high ranking members of many governments were in on it. I don't think Trump had the power to stop it, and I think he might have went along with a lot of it, to avoid being assassinated, John Magafuli style.

Also, it's clear you don't understand that judges make decisions based on principles, and the principle has universal applicability. So, it's not just New Yorker's that have less restrictions put on firearms, but it applies to all 50 states. It's not just the EPA that lost it's rule making ability, but EVERY executive agency. It applies just as much to the FAA, FCC, DEA, USDA, CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, and so on. In fact, it raises the question...... did Congress authorize the liability shield for the EUA vaccines, or did the FDA grant that on it's own? Who added vaccine protections to vaccines developed post 1986 to the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? Congress, or the FDA? Those questions, along with the principle in the EPA case, have the possibility to massively reform the drug industry, and possibly even bring down some of the giant pharmaceutical companies.
Poisoning billions of people no big deal. Really???????????.
First off, the population of the United States is about 350 Million, so I don't know why you would blame Trump for other countries approval and distribution of the demonvax.

And Trump didn't make anyone take a vaccine. Everyone consented to take an experimental drug on their own. They had to sign a consent form.
Poisoning billions of people is no big deal to you?
Again, he didn't "poison" anyone. And as much as I don't like the toxic "Covid" vaccines, there are plenty of other toxic drugs on the market that were there long before Trump even announced his run, like all the traditional vaccines, SSRIs, Statins, Benzodiazepines, Chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and so on.
He wanted to save clumps of cells, but didn’t care about the poison the mothers are passing on to their children, and he said nothing when reports of miscarriage were happening after women getting the vaccine.
Funny, Trump was criticizing vaccines back in 2014, before it was even popular-

Trump vax 2.jpg

Trump wasn't President when those vaccines were tested on Pregnant women or given to babies. Those actions happened under the Biden administration. And Trump did speak against this idea of giving the vaccine to children of all ages. So he didn't say "nothing," but he wasn't President when that happened and didn't have as much coverage when he did say this.
How many millions of babies were killed because of trump vaccine policy.
Well, obviously, zero. Trump didn't have a vaccine policy, because the vaccines were all rolled out under the Biden Administration. I also think the claim of "millions of babies" being "killed" because of the vaccine is outlandish, as there are less than 30,000 total vaccine deaths reported to VAERS at this moment- COVID Vaccine Data - OpenVAERS

Please defend trumps vaccine and all the babies that were killed with miscarriage because of his vaccine.
It's not "Trump's" vaccine, I would say they are Pfizer's and J&J and Moderna. And again, since he didn't have a "vaccine policy," as the vaccines came out under the Biden Administration. So there is no "policy" to defend. And regardless of all of that, each pregnant mother who opted to take the vaccine did so of their own volition.

Last edited:
OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Now he tells people to take the shot and gets booed by the crowd. I guess it is pretty funny.

Using Trump’s vaccine endorsement to move the needle on COVID-19 vaccines​

A team of economists and political scientists that included Stanford’s Brad Larsen ran a large-scale advertising experiment in thousands of U.S. counties showing a video compilation of former President Donald Trump’s Fox News interview recommending the COVID-19 vaccine, leading to a significant increase in vaccinations.

The counties that were the most responsive were those with a strong but not overly strong Trump base – counties with up to a 70% vote share for Trump. Those with the highest Trump vote shares were more obstinate and unmoved by the campaign.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Oh yeah. I wouldn't even think there is any debate about that. Have you seen the garbage public schools are teaching today? Have you compared that with aptitude tests from the late 1800s early 1900s? Those kids were so much smarter, and had practical living skills, which today's kids certainly do not.

Yep. People owned their farmland outright back in the 1910s. No mortgage, no property taxes of any kind. They had allodial title.

The Federal Government doesn't get to take credit for advances in technology, nor running water. To the degree that water and electricity were installed in areas, that would be credited to local governments, if any government deserved credit.

Who said anything about "keeping it that way?" There were plenty of advancements in this country from the late 1700s until 1933.

Detroit Edison was founded in 1886- DTE Electric Company - Wikipedia

Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903- Ford Motor Company - Wikipedia

So FDR and his "New Deal" does not get retroactive credit for advances in electricity and engineering.

Ridiculous straw man argument. Yale was founded back in 1701- Yale University - Wikipedia

So, there were certainly schools and universities in the union before the "New Deal."

Although, Ray himself seems to think at least some Farmers are more competent than some Doctors, so maybe he would agree with that statement-

His response doesn't show up because of the quote feature, but here's what I am referring to-

Again, you just display your ignorance. Trump didn't give the Pharmaceutical Industry one dime..... The Federal Government bankrolled "Warp Speed," and all that funding was approved by Congress. Neither did he decide any of the cases you are dismissive of, that was The Supreme Court, albeit with the three Trump nominees.

I have said before I was not a fan of Trump's Covid or Vaccine actions, but he didn't do any of these things on his own, and based on how this whole fake pandemic was rolled out, many high ranking members of many governments were in on it. I don't think Trump had the power to stop it, and I think he might have went along with a lot of it, to avoid being assassinated, John Magafuli style.

Also, it's clear you don't understand that judges make decisions based on principles, and the principle has universal applicability. So, it's not just New Yorker's that have less restrictions put on firearms, but it applies to all 50 states. It's not just the EPA that lost it's rule making ability, but EVERY executive agency. It applies just as much to the FAA, FCC, DEA, USDA, CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, and so on. In fact, it raises the question...... did Congress authorize the liability shield for the EUA vaccines, or did the FDA grant that on it's own? Who added vaccine protections to vaccines developed post 1986 to the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? Congress, or the FDA? Those questions, along with the principle in the EPA case, have the possibility to massively reform the drug industry, and possibly even bring down some of the giant pharmaceutical companies.

First off, the population of the United States is about 350 Million, so I don't know why you would blame Trump for other countries approval and distribution of the demonvax.

And Trump didn't make anyone take a vaccine. Everyone consented to take an experimental drug on their own. They had to sign a consent form.

Again, he didn't "poison" anyone. And as much as I don't like the toxic "Covid" vaccines, there are plenty of other toxic drugs on the market that were there long before Trump even announced his run, like all the traditional vaccines, SSRIs, Statins, Benzodiazepines, Chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and so on.

Funny, Trump was criticizing vaccines back in 2014, before it was even popular-

View attachment 39361

Trump wasn't President when those vaccines were tested on Pregnant women or given to babies. Those actions happened under the Biden administration. And Trump did speak against this idea of giving the vaccine to children of all ages. So he didn't say "nothing," but he wasn't President when that happened and didn't have as much coverage when he did say this.

Well, obviously, zero. Trump didn't have a vaccine policy, because the vaccines were all rolled out under the Biden Administration. I also think the claim of "millions of babies" being "killed" because of the vaccine is outlandish, as there are less than 30,000 total vaccine deaths reported to VAERS at this moment- COVID Vaccine Data - OpenVAERS

It's not "Trump's" vaccine, I would say they are Pfizer's and J&J and Moderna. And again, since he didn't have a "vaccine policy," as the vaccines came out under the Biden Administration. So there is no "policy" to defend. And regardless of all of that, each pregnant mother who opted to take the vaccine did so of their own volition.

The Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed

The Trump administration quietly took around $10 billion from a fund meant to help hospitals and health care providers affected by Covid-19 and used the money to bankroll Operation Warp Speed contracts, four former Trump administration officials told STAT.

The Department of Health and Human Services appears to have used a financial maneuver that allowed officials to spend the money without telling Congress, and the agency got permission from its top lawyer to do so. Now, the Biden administration is refusing to say whether the outlay means there will be less money available for hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, and other providers.

Several provider groups said they had not heard that $10 billion for providers was spent on Warp Speed contracts until STAT’s reporting. Congress set aside that money to help health care providers pay for pandemic-related expenses including staffing, personal protective equipment, care for uninsured patients, and vaccine distribution. One of the top hospital lobbyists in D.C., who also did not know about the outlay, emphasized how much some hospitals still need the funding.

Former White House budget office director Russ Vought, one of the key officials involved in the deliberations, defended the decision. He told STAT the expenditure was necessary to support the successful development and purchase of Covid-19 vaccines and therapeutics.

Warp Speed, first revealed by Bloomberg News on 29 April, has so far only been outlined. President Donald Trump briefly discussed the initiative the next day, saying, "We're going to fast track it like you've never seen before." According to a CNN report on 1 May, which the source who spoke to Science confirmed, Warp Speed intends to deliver the first 100 million doses of a vaccine in November and another 200 million over the following 2 months.

Bro we had farming 12000 years, and then look and the advancements we had since the city/suburb life. Look at China since 1980 and the technological advancements they have had since they went from rice fields.

tankasnowgod

The Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed

The Trump administration quietly took around $10 billion from a fund meant to help hospitals and health care providers affected by Covid-19 and used the money to bankroll Operation Warp Speed contracts, four former Trump administration officials told STAT.

The Department of Health and Human Services appears to have used a financial maneuver that allowed officials to spend the money without telling Congress, and the agency got permission from its top lawyer to do so. Now, the Biden administration is refusing to say whether the outlay means there will be less money available for hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, and other providers.

Several provider groups said they had not heard that $10 billion for providers was spent on Warp Speed contracts until STAT’s reporting. Congress set aside that money to help health care providers pay for pandemic-related expenses including staffing, personal protective equipment, care for uninsured patients, and vaccine distribution. One of the top hospital lobbyists in D.C., who also did not know about the outlay, emphasized how much some hospitals still need the funding.

Former White House budget office director Russ Vought, one of the key officials involved in the deliberations, defended the decision. He told STAT the expenditure was necessary to support the successful development and purchase of Covid-19 vaccines and therapeutics.

Warp Speed, first revealed by Bloomberg News on 29 April, has so far only been outlined. President Donald Trump briefly discussed the initiative the next day, saying, "We're going to fast track it like you've never seen before." According to a CNN report on 1 May, which the source who spoke to Science confirmed, Warp Speed intends to deliver the first 100 million doses of a vaccine in November and another 200 million over the following 2 months.

Bro we had farming 12000 years, and then look and the advancements we had since the city/suburb life. Look at China since 1980 and the technological advancements they have had since they went from rice fields.
Yeah, I know Trump pushed Warp Speed. Nothing in that article says anything new. In fact, it even backs up the point that Congress approved the funds, so thanks for backing up one of my points.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Remarks by President Trump at the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit​

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Please. (Applause).
Thank you very much. Appreciate it very much.

I’m honored to welcome doctors, scientists, industry executives, and state and local leaders to our historic Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit. It’s been some journey for all of us. It’s been an incredible success.

We’re grateful to be joined by Vice President Mike Pence, who has done an absolutely incredible job on the Coronavirus Task Force. Mike, thank you. Stand up, Mike. (Applause.) Great job.

We’re here to discuss a monumental national achievement. From the instant the coronavirus invaded our shores, we raced into action to develop a safe and effective vaccine at breakneck speed. It would normally take five years, six years, seven years, or even more. In order to achieve this goal, we harnessed the full power of government, the genius of American scientists, and the might of American industry to save millions and millions of lives all over the world. We’re just days away from authorization from the FDA, and we’re pushing them hard, at which point we will immediately begin mass distribution.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeframe for development and approval, as you know, could be infinity. And we were very, very happy that we were able to get things done at a level that nobody has ever seen before. The gold standard vaccine has been done in less than nine months.

On behalf of the entire nation, I want to thank everyone here today who has been involved in this extraordinary American initiative. I also want to recognize members of my administration who have worked tirelessly in this effort:

My administration provided a total of $14 billion to accelerate vaccine development and to manufacture all of the top candidates in advance — long in advance.

As a result of this unprecedented investment, we are exceedingly proud that both Pfizer and Moderna have announced that their vaccines are approximately 95 percent effective, which is a number that nobody expected to be able to get to, far exceeding anything that really we — that anybody thought. We went out and we said, “What do you think a maximum would be?” And I think doctors — we all came up to the conclusion that something like that would be really incredible.

And we have other candidates looking right now. We have some big ones that we’re going to be announcing very soon. We have some companies — great, great companies out there you all know about: Johnson & Johnson and — and others. And they’re all coming in, and they’re coming in very quickly. We expect to have some news on that very shortly. And we have worked very well with the companies, but if for any reason we have any problems, we will be instituting the Defense Production Act, and we will make sure that we don’t have any problems for very long. We’ve instituted it before.

Two additional companies, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson — as you know, the Johnson & Johnson is a one-dose, one-shot vaccine, so we’re going to see how that works. That would be very helpful if that all came out, and I think it probably will. Also, they’re showing tremendous — tremendous promise, all of them. Tremendous prob- —

We’re — we’re very hopeful that the FDA will authorize the Pfizer vaccine within days. We got to get it moving. And Moderna vaccine almost immediately thereafter. Large numbers of tests and samples have been done, so hopefully that’ll go very quickly.

If authorized, tens of millions of vaccine doses will be available this month. And we’ll get it distributed very quickly. We have that all set. And hundreds of millions more will quickly follow.

Every American who wants the vaccine will be able to get the vaccine. And we think by spring we’re going to be in a position that nobody would have believed possible just a few months ago. (Applause.) Yeah. Amazing. Really amazing. They say it’s — they say it’s somewhat of a miracle, and I think that’s true.

The plan we put forward prioritizes the elderly and patients with underlying conditions, as well as healthcare workers and first responders.

The ultimate decision rests with the governors of the various states — and I hope the governors make wise decisions — who will decide where the vaccines will go in their state and who will get them first. We urge the governors to put America’s seniors first, and also, I think those who work with seniors, which obviously you’re going to have to do that. I think they have to go together. And doctors, nurses, first responders, et cetera.

This will quickly and dramatically reduce deaths and hospitalizations. And within a short period of time, I think we want to get back to normal. A very standard phrase. We want to just get back to normal, get back to where we were a little more than nine months ago. We were doing incredibly. And in many respects, we’re still doing incredibly with our stock markets and everything else, which are hitting all new highs.

We’ve already finalized a partnership with Walgreens and CVS, whose executives join us today. Thank you very much for being here. Thank you very much. We appreciate it very much. (Applause.) And they will deliver vaccines directly to nursing homes as soon as the states request that they do so.

Later today, General Gus Perna will outline the detailed plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine to every state, territory, and tribe. States have designated over 50,000 sites that will receive the vaccine. We’ve worked very closely with the states. Actually, we’ve had very good relationships with the governors — I almost think all of the governors — at least in those conference calls that are somewhat secret, other than sometimes on occasion, Mike, the press will break in, which is fine too. (Laughter.)

It’s amazing how you leave those rooms and about 10 seconds later — there wasn’t even time for a leak — they were on the call. (Laughter.) But that’s all right. So you assume that. You always assume that. But they’ll be going through pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare providers.

Through our partnership with FedEx, UPS, and McKesson, we’ll ship doses from warehouses directly to the designated sites. And we’re thrilled to be joined by representatives of those, really, great American companies. Those companies have worked with us, and they’ve been incredible to work with. And I want to thank you all for being here. Please, thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you very much.

As I’ve stated all along — and I guess as you saw pretty vividly. I heard about the — I heard about what they — we’re going to show prior to my coming. You saw that very few people thought that this was possible. Of course, they’ll be saying now, “We always told you it was so.” But we have them saying a little bit different.

But it has been incredible. And it will end the pandemic. It will end the pandemic. And we’re working with other nations. As you see actually by looking at your screen today, we’re working very closely with other nations also to get the vaccines out to other nations. And that’s very important. We work with the world. We’re working with the world. We have great companies, and we’re working with the world.

In just a few minutes, I’ll sign an executive order to ensure that the United States government prioritizes the getting out of the vaccine to American citizens before sending it to other nations.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Yeah, I know Trump pushed Warp Speed. Nothing in that article says anything new. In fact, it even backs up the point that Congress approved the funds, so thanks for backing up one of my points.
And shows he took fund from hospitals to fund it. Without congress’s knowledge And now hospitals will charge me more if I ever needed them because trump wanted more money for his vaccine.

Trumps vaccine killed babies in the womb. Trump is a baby killer and needs to go to hell!!!

If you want to defend baby killers that on your conscious.

Ty ide abortion doctors and trump need to go on trail to face justice for killing babies.

You remind me of the Obama supporters who were anti- war and then when Obama expanded the drone program the killed thousands of innocent women and children made excuses for him.

Both of your type are sheeps , just looking for daddy to lead you.

Last edited:
OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Trump
We are the most exceptional nation in the history of the world. Today, we’re on the verge of another American medical miracle. And that’s what people are saying. People that aren’t necessarily big fans of Donald Trump are saying, “Whether you like him or not, this is one of the greatest miracles in the history of modern-day medicine” or any other medicine — any other age of medicine.

American companies were the first to produce a verifiably safe and effective vaccine. Together, we will defeat the virus, and we will soon end the pandemic, and we will save millions and millions of lives, both in our country and all over the world. And we’ve already started.

Thank you again to every person here today and for the incredible achievements that you’ve done. You’re going to be very proud of this day, and you’re going to be very proud of this period of time because nobody thought this was possible. Nobody thought it was even remotely possible to do what we’ve done in a period of less than nine months — something that — just not even thinkable.

And we took a lot of heat when we said this is our goal, and we, frankly, weren’t even quite using the numbers that we used. We far exceeded what we thought. If we would have said “sometime next year,” I think most people would have said, “That would be great. That would be a miracle.” But we did it long before sometime next year.

So now I want to ask several leaders who have been crucial in this effort to join me on stage as I sign the executive order to ensure that American citizens have first priority to receive American vaccines. And then we’re going to be working with other countries all over the world, and I think we’ll be able to start doing that almost immediately also, because we have millions of doses coming in.

So thank you very much. Thank you. It’s a great honor. (Applause.)

(The executive order is signed.)

tankasnowgod

And shows he took fund from hospitals to fund it. Without congress’s knowledge And now hospitals will charge me more if I ever needed them because trump wanted more money for his vaccine.
Big deal. Hospitals became Murder Factories during the fake pandemic. I guess it was just a matter of which type of criminal you wanted to fund, seeing as the funding for criminals in the Medical Cartel had already been approved.
Trumps vaccine killed babies in the womb. Trump is a baby killer and needs to go to hell!!!
It's not "Trump's" vaccine. And I notice you still haven't cited a source as to how many babies have been killed by pregnant mothers getting the vaccine. Probably because you have no idea.
If you want to defend baby killers that on your conscious.
I think you are beyond silly. I believe in individual freedom and responsibility. First and foremost, the responsibility falls on the pregnant mother. She will have to live with any decision she makes Then, any doctor she is seeing. Obviously, as a personal advisor, claiming to be knowledgeable in such things, he or she would also have responsibility for mother and any baby she is carrying. Then, the drug companies themselves. Legal immunity or not, they could always voluntarily withdraw unsafe and ineffective products from the market. Then, the Federal Government for allowing it's use in interstate commerce. Especially after March of 2021 (when Biden was President), as the VAERS data was already showing that something was wrong with the so called "Covid Vaccines," as compared to all others.
Ty ide abortion doctors and trump need to go on trail to face justice for killing babies.
Your logic is worse than a 2 year old's and I notice your spelling and grammar has completely devolved here as well.
You remind me of the Obama supporters who were anti- war and then when Obama expanded the drone program the killed thousands of innocent women and children made excuses for him.
Ridiculous, as I never made excuses for Trump's actions on Covid or the Vaccine, and in fact, was critical on both. You can even check my history on this forum to confirm this.

I appreciate Trump's 3 Supreme Court picks, and I appreciate all the times he bashed the Mass Satanic Media. Now that I have seen some of the recent Supreme Court decisions, I can truly say that Trump was the best President of the past century, bar none, flaws and all.

I don't like the fact that he supported "Warp Speed," and think he should have been more critical of the obviously fake Covid Pandemic (although he was calling it a hoax in early 2020), but he didn't force or coerce anyone to take any one of the shots. Comparing him to an abortion doctor is beyond ludicrous. You also continue to ignore the fact that any pregnant woman or child that took one of the vaccines did so under the Biden administration. If you are going to blame a President for individual choices, I would at least think you should blame the President currently sitting.
Both of your type are sheeps , just looking for daddy to lead you.
I don't look for Trump to lead me anywhere. Yes, he promoted the vaccine, for example, but I never took it and never plan to. Trump's opinion on the vaccine is completely irrelevant to me, and I suspect most Trump supporters as well. But I can still appreciate the good things he did (which will have a positive, long term impact on this country), while being critical of some of worse moves.

tankasnowgod

I may not be happy that the three judges helped overturn Roe vs Wade.
Why aren't you happy with it? It was obviously the correct decision. The Constitution says nothing about abortion, and certainly doesn't protect any "Right to Abortion." The 1973 court was wrong in their Roe ruling, and it's obviously something that should be regulated at the state level.

Last edited:
OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Why aren't you happy with it? It was obviously the correct decision. The Constitution says nothing about abortion, and certainly doesn't protect any "Right to Abortion." The 1973 was wrong in their Roe ruling, and it's obviously something that should be regulated at the state level.
I give you this, by Leaving it up to the states and not allowing abortions even with incest. And the southern states having a long history of incest. If roe vs wade stood it would probably decimate the population by half in 25 years.

tankasnowgod

I give you this, by Leaving it up to the states and not allowing abortions even with incest.
Again, the Constitution says nothing about Abortion in any way, shape, or form. There are a few states that have banned it with no exceptions for rape or incest, but there are also the "Abortion Tourism" states, like California and Nevada. Any woman who wants one can still procure one, as there are basically no restrictions for travel between the several states. Most states that have passed laws regulating abortion do contain exceptions in cases like rape, incest, and genuine health reasons. Most are restricting it to sometime in the first trimester, or in the case of Ohio, before a heartbeat.
If roe vs wade stood it would probably decimate the population by half in 25 years.
I don't know if I believe this, seeing as the population has exploded in the 50 years that Roe was active. But it is true that Abortion is pushed by people who want to depopulate, like the Margaret Sangers and Bill Gates of the world.

It's possible the gambit did backfire a bit, basically the idea of legal abortion availabilty leading to more sex, which led to more pregnancies, with many of those "unplanned" pregnancies being carried to term, and not being aborted like the abortionists wanted.

InChristAlone

I give you this, by Leaving it up to the states and not allowing abortions even with incest. And the southern states having a long history of incest. If roe vs wade stood it would probably decimate the population by half in 25 years.
So you are saying they want to tone down the mass killing? I mean China basically did the same thing. Their promotion of baby killing worked so well their population was in decline. So they changed course and lightened up on their child policies.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Big deal. Hospitals became Murder Factories during the fake pandemic. I guess it was just a matter of which type of criminal you wanted to fund, seeing as the funding for criminals in the Medical Cartel had already been approved.

It's not "Trump's" vaccine. And I notice you still haven't cited a source as to how many babies have been killed by pregnant mothers getting the vaccine. Probably because you have no idea.

I think you are beyond silly. I believe in individual freedom and responsibility. First and foremost, the responsibility falls on the pregnant mother. She will have to live with any decision she makes Then, any doctor she is seeing. Obviously, as a personal advisor, claiming to be knowledgeable in such things, he or she would also have responsibility for mother and any baby she is carrying. Then, the drug companies themselves. Legal immunity or not, they could always voluntarily withdraw unsafe and ineffective products from the market. Then, the Federal Government for allowing it's use in interstate commerce. Especially after March of 2021 (when Biden was President), as the VAERS data was already showing that something was wrong with the so called "Covid Vaccines," as compared to all others.

Your logic is worse than a 2 year old's and I notice your spelling and grammar has completely devolved here as well.

Ridiculous, as I never made excuses for Trump's actions on Covid or the Vaccine, and in fact, was critical on both. You can even check my history on this forum to confirm this.

I appreciate Trump's 3 Supreme Court picks, and I appreciate all the times he bashed the Mass Satanic Media. Now that I have seen some of the recent Supreme Court decisions, I can truly say that Trump was the best President of the past century, bar none, flaws and all.

I don't like the fact that he supported "Warp Speed," and think he should have been more critical of the obviously fake Covid Pandemic (although he was calling it a hoax in early 2020), but he didn't force or coerce anyone to take any one of the shots. Comparing him to an abortion doctor is beyond ludicrous. You also continue to ignore the fact that any pregnant woman or child that took one of the vaccines did so under the Biden administration. If you are going to blame a President for individual choices, I would at least think you should blame the President currently sitting.

I don't look for Trump to lead me anywhere. Yes, he promoted the vaccine, for example, but I never took it and never plan to. Trump's opinion on the vaccine is completely irrelevant to me, and I suspect most Trump supporters as well. But I can still appreciate the good things he did (which will have a positive, long term impact on this country), while being critical of some of worse moves.
He funded a vaccine that poisoned billions around the world , killed many and we don’t know how many more millions will die prematurely in the years to come. And Biden continued with trumps policies. I’m sure you can find many good things Hitler did too just like delusional dems can find good thing about Biden while both perpetrated a slow moving holocaust around the world.