My body my choice , abortions , vaccines, end of life?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I believe my body my choice on all of those.

Some people on this forum pick and choose.

Most of pro choicers were for the vaccine mandate.

Most of the prolifers were anti mandate.

Both claim they are trying to save lives.

Ultimately this is just a divide and conquer strategy by the elites and abortion was used by the republicans in part of their strategy to gain power in the 1970’s to repeal many of the laws that protected the middle class started by the new deal. which whipped up millions of Christians votes. Which also included the southern strategy with race and also gun rights. Even though in the Bible god carries out abortions on women and guns take many lives.

The corporate take over of the Democratic Party in the 2000’s used wokeness and then used Covid , Trump and vaccine policies to gain power the past 3 years.

The right dangled the abortion carrot for 40 years to gain power , now the left want to use that same carrot to gain votes and power.

Lollipop2

This image signifies the ludicrous delusion these people live under:

474C4CCF-E5E5-4F90-A383-8962598E188A.jpeg

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
This image signifies the ludicrous delusion these people live under:

View attachment 38619
People are idiots, the left says my body my choice and you say what about vaccines and their mind starts spinning.

A person in the right say the government can’t tell what to do with my body about vaccines, and then you bring up abortions and their minds start spinning.

Ultimately this is just a wedge issue to gain power by the elites. But vaccines and access to abortions have profound effects on peoples lives.

Lollipop2

Ultimately this is just a wedge issue to gain power by the elites.
Pretty much everything happening in today’s world is…

As people who are somewhat aware of what is behind the curtain, we serve when we can get someone curious enough to come peak behind the curtain with us…

LadyRae

It's not your body
Exactly. Having carried 4 babies I am very clear that they were never my body. Pregnancy is a fascinating trip that underscores the fact that we are just temporary guardians.....

InChristAlone

My body my choice also applies to whether you are allowing a man to ejaculate inside of you (rape makes up very few abortions). It starts with sex. It doesn't start with a pregnancy.

tankasnowgod

A person in the right say the government can’t tell what to do with my body about vaccines, and then you bring up abortions and their minds start spinning.
I'm guessing you've talked to precisely zero people on the right about abortion. Clearly, it's a more involved issue. I think everyone would agree an abortion at month 1 or 2 in the pregnancy is entirely different than an abortion at month 9, when there is no doubt the baby is viable outside the womb.

And, in truth, if you understood where government regulation comes from, none of it is focused on the mother, but always on the doctor. It's pretty obvious that government has the ability to regulate doctors and nurses, since they are licensed by the state. Nothing in Roe, Casey or Dobbs focuses on a woman going out and purchasing Black Cohosh, for example. It's all about restrictions put on their state licensed medical professionals (and whether those restrictions should come from the Federal or State government). Same with suicide...... they can't legislate against that, but doctor assisted euthanasia, they sure can.

Even the Mississippi law at the heart of the Dobbs case didn't outlaw abortions. It restricted them to the first 15 weeks, and made exceptions is the mother's life was in danger or if there were developmental problems with the baby.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
My body my choice also applies to whether you are allowing a man to ejaculate inside of you (rape makes up very few abortions). It starts with sex. It doesn't start with a pregnancy.
So should makes laws that if you have sex and the intent can be only for procreation?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Should we put a 10 year old rape victim through a pregnancy?
Or save this life?

OliviaD

Should we put a 10 year old rape victim through a pregnancy?
Or save this life?
That is propaganda. No 10 year old or anyone was denied an abortion because of the Scotus ruling. All that ruling did was leave the issue up to the states. The State of Ohio did that based on whatever laws they had in place before.. because I don't think anyone has had time to change any. Maybe the article tells the whole story. Most people only read headlines, which is what the media counts on.

InChristAlone

So should makes laws that if you have sex and the intent can be only for procreation?
Was the point lost on you? The point was CHOOSING to have sex is choosing to deal with the consequences if you get pregnant. People want pleasure without consequences. Unfortunately that's not how life works.

Pablo Cruise

Hot topic but agree with most. I do believe the Left used Covid for many reasons. Primarily they want this country to learn that big govt will tell them how to live. Along with this they ruined mostly small businesses. A failing economy, high gas prices, give away in Afghanistan and spending is to create kaos. From what I hear that is the plan. They used Roe vs Wade to jin up their base so do not for ONE second forget what one of Biden's cabinet said just about 4days ago, "we must suffer for our one world govt" (words to that effect).

Okay, what we knew is confirmed. Now people need to decide if they want a one world govt, big govt that will own you and your money. We are about to lose our freedoms unless people wake up......this is real so thanks Geo Soros, Mark $uckerberg and the New World Order. I pray, I believe we have time to save what our soldiers fought for.....in November........and this is not the Dems vs Republicans, it is the elite vs the Republicans.

Pablo Cruise

For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Looks like nobody's mind is going to be changing on this thread anytime soon!
All the recent decision by SCOTUS was to give the States to determine abortion rights....based on what the people want. What more do people want? Joe Biden for another 4 years?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Hot topic but agree with most. I do believe the Left used Covid for many reasons. Primarily they want this country to learn that big govt will tell them how to live. Along with this they ruined mostly small businesses. A failing economy, high gas prices, give away in Afghanistan and spending is to create kaos. From what I hear that is the plan. They used Roe vs Wade to jin up their base so do not for ONE second forget what one of Biden's cabinet said just about 4days ago, "we must suffer for our one world govt" (words to that effect).

Okay, what we knew is confirmed. Now people need to decide if they want a one world govt, big govt that will own you and your money. We are about to lose our freedoms unless people wake up......this is real so thanks Geo Soros, Mark $uckerberg and the New World Order. I pray, I believe we have time to save what our soldiers fought for.....in November........and this is not the Dems vs Republicans, it is the elite vs the Republicans.
You make no sense, the republicans have been taking billions of dollars from the elites for 50 years. You can’t be this dumb. When are people going to wake a realize the same people from Wall Street , big pharma, military industrial complex , and big tech are donating to both democratic and republicans candidates. This ***t we see between democratic politicians and republicans politicians is for show. I bet you think WWE is real. Lol

This is why America is turning into a crap country because republicans think republicans politicians are on their side and democrats are evil. And democrats think democratic politicians are on their side and republicans are evil.

It’s pretty sad to see people on this forum not be able to see through it. They are on the same team. Like George Carlin said it’s a big club and you ain’t in it.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting ****88 by a system that threw them overboard 30 ******* years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this ******* place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a **** about them. They don’t give a **** about you. They don’t give a **** about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue **** that's being jammed up their ***holes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.
George Carlin

sunny

Imo, when generally talking about abortion rights and body autonomy, without someone giving specific references to something else, MOST people who believe in choice are talking about AS SOON as a woman knows she is pregnant. As far as anyone I know, that is when they terminated a pregnancy. I don't know anyone who did, or felt they should , when a pregnancy was well along.