My beliefs largely depend on my metabolic state

Missenger

I don't they that this is a just world but you can try to make it one.
Catherine Austin Fitts had appropriate advice.

2wm9nm.png
The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999, (Pub.L.106–102 (text) (pdf), 113Stat.1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities companies, and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. Furthermore, it failed to give to the SEC or any other financial regulatory agency the authority to regulate large investment bank holding companies.[1] The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[2]
Sen. Phil Gramm (R, Texas), Rep. Jim Leach (R, Iowa), and Rep. Thomas J. Bliley, Jr. (R, Virginia), the co-sponsors of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act.
William Philip Gramm (born July 8, 1942) is an American economist and politician who represented Texas in both houses of Congress. Though he began his political career as a Democrat, Gramm switched to the Republican Party in 1983.

Last edited:

gaze

I figured out years ago that I shouldn't try putting anything intellectual in my head when waking up on the wrong side of the bed, it's a bad idea and only gives you bad ideas. Probably why I lost the love of philosophy, every day is a bad day now lol
in what ways did it give you bad ideas? for me personally, when I was in a weak state, anytime i tried to think deeply about philosophical problems I would start getting neurotic, and having grand visions and imagination which would drain all the energy out of me. i couldn't just sit and think deeply without falling into excess excitiation.

gaze

View attachment 24216
Yes Nietzsche told us this and I agree
that's spot on. this is one of the most underrated threads on the rpf:

nietzsche was way ahead of his time

Quelsatron

in what ways did it give you bad ideas? for me, for me personally, when I was in a weak state, anytime i tried to think deeply about philosophical problems I would start getting neurotic, and having grand visions and imagination which would drain all the energy out of me. i couldn't just sit and think deeply without falling into excess excitiation.
eh, just a bunch of negativity and bad feelings as I remember, nothing special. And that just reflected the my emotional state at the time, so it wasn't that it made me much worse, but by trying to think deeply in that state you reinforce those feelings and they start to carry over into the rest of your days. It was much better to just think about very banal stuff, or nothing at all. I think I picked that up from nietzsche, his ideas about ressentiment are absolutely vital to understand.

gaze

eh, just a bunch of negativity and bad feelings as I remember, nothing special. And that just reflected the my emotional state at the time, so it wasn't that it made me much worse, but by trying to think deeply in that state you reinforce those feelings and they start to carry over into the rest of your days. It was much better to just think about very banal stuff, or nothing at all. I think I picked that up from nietzsche, his ideas about ressentiment are absolutely vital to understand.
have you read notes from the underground by dostoyevsky? That book reminds me of that sentiment and is one of my favorites of all time. If anyone wants to check it out:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals