My beliefs largely depend on my metabolic state

Broken man

So high dopamine, high GABA, low prolactin and estrogen, and good energy metabolism guarantees you a lot of luck in life.
Depends... I would say higher DHT, high dopamine, lower estrogen and very low prolactin. Why DHT? Antiestrogenic, study found that the lower your estrogen, the more T man is producing Getting older? Take anti-oestrogens with your testosterone . Also androgens (T and DHT) are increasing "dopamine receptors" . Dopamine itself is needed for lowering prolactin. One really good member wrote that the "prolactin" is really responsible for women like looking phenotype especially visceral fat and man boobs are about prolactin. About luck in life... I can say that with these you will look good so others will like you, especially women which should give you advantage and also energy levels needed to do things that can improve your life.

Dragulescu

Depends... I would say higher DHT, high dopamine, lower estrogen and very low prolactin. Why DHT? Antiestrogenic, study found that the lower your estrogen, the more T man is producing Getting older? Take anti-oestrogens with your testosterone . Also androgens (T and DHT) are increasing "dopamine receptors" . Dopamine itself is needed for lowering prolactin. One really good member wrote that the "prolactin" is really responsible for women like looking phenotype especially visceral fat and man boobs are about prolactin. About luck in life... I can say that with these you will look good so others will like you, especially women which should give you advantage and also energy levels needed to do things that can improve your life.
For me personally when I feel euphoric people treat me like im God, and my face looks relatively the same. Its as if my energetic field is more vibrant and I can easily bring up other sick people.

When im not euphoric, regardless of what I do people have zero respect for me. At the end of the day it is the intensity of your metabolic rate which matters.

Broken man

For me personally when I feel euphoric people treat me like im God, and my face looks relatively the same. Its as if my energetic field is more vibrant and I can easily bring up other sick people.

When im not euphoric, regardless of what I do people have zero respect for me. At the end of the day it is the intensity of your metabolic rate which matters.
What euphoric exactly means? I mean, I think man should feel energetic and ready for challenge/ work. That is my view and state that I want to achieve. I am feeling euphoric after opiates.

Quelsatron

I figured out years ago that I shouldn't try putting anything intellectual in my head when waking up on the wrong side of the bed, it's a bad idea and only gives you bad ideas. Probably why I lost the love of philosophy, every day is a bad day now lol

Razvan

That is reason why dopamine agonists and androgens helps with sports and life decisions. When you have both of them high, body feels like its strong and can handle most situations. That is also reason why men are better leaders than women.

Lol, I never experienced this.. :D

That is not true at all. High gaba is predictor for good strategist, there is a study by haidut here on the forum. I tried phenibut and you will feel relaxed to the point of laziness. Brain Levels Of Gaba Predict Tactile Learning Ability
The risk taking behavior associated with dopamine agonist is due to adrenaline. I dont know exact mechanism but I know that high dopamine also means high adrenaline and some people are not able to deal with higher adrenaline but when you take something like DHT or other adrenaline blocker, you will feel relaxed yet motivated to do things like coffee with inosine. Good for productivity. Also dopamine can be damaging if you have high endotoxin.
You are completly wrong. Adrenaline doesn't make you take risks in fact its the opposite.

Peater

Overmethylation makes me feel supernatural stuff, feeling drawn into religious activities, fearing god's judgement, being concerned about sinning, praying and so on but it's not a positive interest in the matter. It's more anxiety-almost-paranoid driven state. It makes me also interested in conspiracies

Do you know any other indicators of over methylation? What do you use to lower it?

youngsinatra

Do you know any other indicators of over methylation? What do you use to lower it?
  • Anxiety
  • Poor concentration
  • Panic disorders
  • Shizophrenia
  • Low motivation
  • Easily frustrated
  • Insomnia
  • Paranoia
  • Hyperactivity
  • Food/chemical sensitivities
  • High pain threshold
  • Tinnitus
  • Depression (may also be a symptom of undermethylation)
  • High energy
  • Highly creative (especially in musical ability)
I use niacinamide to semi-deplete the excess methyl groups.

Peater

• Anxiety
  • Poor concentration
  • Panic disorders
  • Shizophrenia
  • Low motivation
  • Easily frustrated
  • Insomnia
  • Paranoia
  • Hyperactivity
  • Food/chemical sensitivities
  • High pain threshold
  • Tinnitus
  • Depression (may also be a symptom of undermethylation)
  • High energy
  • Highly creative (especially in musical ability)
I use niacinamide to semi-deplete the excess methyl groups.

Thanks, i recognise a lot of these in myself and those you posted

Broken man

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Thanks, i recognise a lot of these in myself and those you posted
Increasing dietary or supplemental zinc can also help, as overmethylated individuals often have high copper levels.

High copper can cause low levels of histamines, which can cause free floating anxiety, vertigo etc.

Another sign is inability or hard time having an orgasm.

Peater

Increasing dietary or supplemental zinc can also help, as overmethylated individuals often have high copper levels.

High copper can cause low levels of histamines, which can cause free floating anxiety, vertigo etc.

Another sign is inability or hard time having an orgasm.
Thanks for that, i will order some liquid zinc to avoid the fillers in capsules

Bootselectric

I don't know whether this is the right thread, but since taking Famotidine (5-10mg, morning) and Cyproheptadine (1-2mg, evening) as protection against spike protein, I feel pretty good! More social, not caring about unimportant stuff, good general mood, higher libido (I think), looking forward to future etc.

Who knows, this might all be placebo and I need to monitor this further, but it feels similar to microdosing LSD.

Broken man

adrenaline is liberated when you do risky things so that you stop doing these risky things lol "fight or flight"
read it whole lol :D, adrenaline is secreted to make you alive during hard times :D, hazard is situation when your body thinks its hard time.

Razvan

Okay, for you to learn something. Some people are addicted to adrenaline because it is making you feel "more alive". The reason they seek gamling and other hazard activities is because you cant know if you will win or lose, its all about fortune. Never played poker? What is Risk-Taking Behavior and Adrenalin Addiction? - Cause & effect.
Yes, You are right but taking the risk by itself isn't due to high adrenaline. You see adrenaline in a non-peat way as far as i can tell. If You take the risk your adrenaline should raise due to not knowing if you win or lose but that lasts only a short period of time. If You have baseline high adrenaline you will feel alive and energetic,but at the same stressed and without the ability to relax and in that state you will not take the risk cause you have fear. In a state of low adrenaline and High gaba from High DHT you are more prone to take risks.
I believe that some of the people that are addicted to gambling have higher DHT and or androgens.

Michael Mohn

I'm a man of few convictions. Actually just one:
Everything you do has consequences and when the consequences fall back on you it's called justice. You enrich the world, you shall be rich. You harm others, you will be harmed. It just might take more time for the harvest than expected. Every other opinion, feeling or inclination is transient, dependent and evolving.

Going into high altitude always had dramatic benefits for me, probably due to higher CO2.

Broken man

Yes, You are right but taking the risk by itself isn't due to high adrenaline. You see adrenaline in a non-peat way as far as i can tell. If You take the risk your adrenaline should raise due to not knowing if you win or lose but that lasts only a short period of time. If You have baseline high adrenaline you will feel alive and energetic,but at the same stressed and without the ability to relax and in that state you will not take the risk cause you have fear. In a state of low adrenaline and High gaba from High DHT you are more prone to take risks.
I believe that some of the people that are addicted to gambling have higher DHT and or androgens.
Man overdose your friend with caffeine :D you will see.

Missenger

Everything you do has consequences and when the consequences fall back on you it's called justice. You enrich the world, you shall be rich. You harm others, you will be harmed.
Yeah, all those politicians and bankers enriching their wallets with tax dollars are really paying the consequences buying their new mansions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals