My 98 Day Low Vitamin A Diet Experiment Combined with Drinking Hot Water Four Times a Day

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Also for anyone in the US that has celiac or NCGS it’s important to only eat oat products labeled gluten free because they are usually contaminated with wheat gluten due to processing. I learned that one the hard way.

ursidae

Yet another person reacting to ground beef. Having a ground beef based diet is asking for B2 deficiency, copper deficiency, histamine intolerance problems. It a subpar problematic food and even fresh whole beef shouldn't be a daily staple. The only reason it doesn't have a reputation as such is all the people that tolerate it are louder about it than everyone else

Taotatoes

Yet another person reacting to ground beef. Having a ground beef based diet is asking for B2 deficiency, copper deficiency, histamine intolerance problems. It a subpar problematic food and even fresh whole beef shouldn't be a daily staple. The only reason it doesn't have a reputation as such is all the people that tolerate it are louder about it than everyone else
Interesting. I ate a large portion of ground beef (with peas and white rice) a few days last week (I get away with burger consumption a few times per month but it’s not a regular protein choice) but this time within hours I felt like I was having a full on full system food intolerance attack and have spent the last few days rethinking everything I ate leading up to that. Definitely over did it. Even my sinuses have been affected. I am restarting (my version of) peating today to get the upset/inflammation down as well as a means to lean out again while maintaining my muscle/metabolism. Considering trying vit A depletion as well, so I’ll be following this thread, it piqued my curiosity seeing people improve so rapidly in other threads.

aniciete

Interesting. I ate a large portion of ground beef (with peas and white rice) a few days last week (I get away with burger consumption a few times per month but it’s not a regular protein choice) but this time within hours I felt like I was having a full on full system food intolerance attack and have spent the last few days rethinking everything I ate leading up to that. Definitely over did it. Even my sinuses have been affected. I am restarting (my version of) peating today to get the upset/inflammation down as well as a means to lean out again while maintaining my muscle/metabolism. Considering trying vit A depletion as well, so I’ll be following this thread, it piqued my curiosity seeing people improve so rapidly in other threads.
This sounds like it could be the histamine in the ground beef. I think Beef is always aged for at least 2 weeks and can cause reactions like this. I started buying non aged lamb from a local farm and no longer have histamine reactions

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This sounds like it could be the histamine in the ground beef. I think Beef is always aged for at least 2 weeks and can cause reactions like this. I started buying non aged lamb from a local farm and no longer have histamine reactions
I do best eating local lamb. In the book the beef used was freshly minced.

Taotatoes

I’ll definitely be doing more research, my son has raw fruit histamines issues too. We’re very similar digestion types.

OP
Max23

Max23

I am trying to find a way to continue this experiment. For that I have to get rid of the fasciculations. Coffee seems to make them worse. If I stop it, it´ll alleviate this problem. Have a theory now that pears might cause this problem. I´ll have to test this theory. I also would like to solve the puzzle of how to do this diet without energy problems.

OP
Max23

Max23

It is getting ridiculous, what am I supposed to eat? Beef is a staple of a low vitamin A diet. No it´s like protein from chicken only, and maybe some plants and some fish. B2 and copper deficiency I think would take a long time to develop and it is possible to supplement them, but histamine problem should be more immediate. In my case I should do an elimination diet, but it is very difficult without significant problems.

OP
Max23

Max23

I do best eating local lamb. In the book the beef used was freshly minced.
Lamb or freshly minced beef is hard to get or expensive. Oh and I still drink warm water when I drink water. I have gotten to like it and two times a day seems optimal to me. It increases body heat, which in my case is often low.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Lamb or freshly minced beef is hard to get or expensive. Oh and I still drink warm water when I drink water. I have gotten to like it and two times a day seems optimal to me. It increases body heat, which in my case is often low.
Yes, it is both. I’m out of lamb until mid-May.

Eberhardt

I am trying to find a way to continue this experiment. For that I have to get rid of the fasciculations. Coffee seems to make them worse. If I stop it, it´ll alleviate this problem. Have a theory now that pears might cause this problem. I´ll have to test this theory. I also would like to solve the puzzle of how to do this diet without energy problems.
Ill at least keep chippin in. If its helpfull, good, if not, also fine

Coffein supposedly uses some of the same pathways disturbing the handling of the A being realeased from storage. Pears can, yes. Its a puzzle to make it work

Eberhardt

Oh and for what its worth, histamin sensitivity usually clears as the A levels go down but I understand it can make for quite some trouble. It would be interesting to see how you tolerate high quality meat without peara coffee and added bile.

Quelsatron

interesting about the water. i work at a lab and usually drink a fair amount of water from the cooler towards the end of the day since there's nothing to drink inside, and I usually feel pretty damn tired at the end of the day when I get home. Today I was super thirsty, still drank a few glasses, but i had fairly high amounts of energy even after coming home, that is until i drank a glass of ice water and got tired. I've noticed this end of day drink tiredness phenomena before but it hadn't crossed my mind that the water temperature might be important, i'll try it out and see if it works. i'll have to find a way to make my colleagues not think i'm a weirdo though lol

OP
Max23

Max23

Ill at least keep chippin in. If its helpfull, good, if not, also fine

Coffein supposedly uses some of the same pathways disturbing the handling of the A being realeased from storage. Pears can, yes. Its a puzzle to make it work
Thank you! You have been very helpful. My health situation is very difficult, I deal with a lot of pain and the solutions might be extremely complex. I have been thinking about joining Garrett Smith´s community, but my ability to reasearch is limited at this point. I´ll definitely watch his videos on YouTube. He says bile is the poop of the liver. So in that sense TUDCA is the poop of the liver of a bear, but it is synthezised and without toxic waste. Sometimes it has made the eyes go bloodshot, so I guess that is the reabsorption of bile. I haven´t taken it much and will try not to take it.
Also as I recall Grant Genereux said coffee was beneficial, but Smith doesn´t seem to recommend it. Right now I have a very bad mood in the morning and after drinking it the day seems to go much better. So it is very hard to quit.
Was also wondering whether you know any Smith or Genereux approved teas? I have been drinking fennel or chamomile, I really could use a tea to go with rice flake porridge, have a really hard time getting it down in the morning. I read that fennel is a part of the carrot family. So I have no idea whether those teas are good, they are better and black or green tea for me definitely.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I eat a low vit A diet and have one cup of coffee every morning with breakfast. I think fennel and chamomile tea will have beta-carotenes so I would avoid them except for an occasional use.

youngsinatra

I recommend drinking coffee with a meal, so that some fibers can mob-up the bile that is stimulated by coffee.

OP
Max23

Max23

I eat a low vit A diet and have one cup of coffee every morning with breakfast. I think fennel and chamomile tea will have beta-carotenes so I would avoid them except for an occasional use.
Wikipedia says chamomile may cause allergic reactions and might have interactions with aspirin which I occasionally take, it has a lot of polyphenols, heard Garrett Smith say today that phenol injections were used by nazis to exterminate people. I´ll drink hot water instead if there is no other choice. Couldn´t even consider something as insignificant as tea can cause problems.

OP
Max23

Max23

Have been watching Garrett Smith´s videos. He talks a lot about filtering water. With this diet and the water method, my anus has gotten very bloody on wiping and I just recalled tap water can cause it, since the water in my city is very much mineralized and I have fixed bloody anus before by drinking filtered water. Although it causes prostatitis. Now I watch the fecal matter and blood mixed wiped toilet paper and think no wonder I have so many pimples on my legs (not far from the anus, while also having prostatitis). The bloody anus part I think I have to fix for the overall health picture. Maybe if I solve this problem, I can eat beans and bind the bile better.

With filtered water I´ll try to add seasalt this time so maybe the prostatitis doesn´t go that bad.

Shower filter would also be a good idea, since I have flaking skin.

Quelsatron

Wikipedia says chamomile may cause allergic reactions and might have interactions with aspirin which I occasionally take, it has a lot of polyphenols, heard Garrett Smith say today that phenol injections were used by nazis to exterminate people. I´ll drink hot water instead if there is no other choice. Couldn´t even consider something as insignificant as tea can cause problems.
I've had problems with what I assume is vitamin A, and i've also managed to make my stomach sensitive to tannins, which are in coffee and tea. Or like, I assume it's the tannins, because caffeine pills don't really give me a strange anxiety unlike coffee taken on an empty stomach, and tea is much less caffeinergic than coffee but has loads of tannins. It makes sense since the grantosphere seems to have loads of problems with IBS and chrons and other stomach issues, and vitamin A is also highly involved in skin problems (and the intestines are similar to the skin). It's probably a good idea to avoid harsh plant chemicals and eat mild bland foods, at least when you're trying this out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals