Ray Peat Interview My 2nd podcast episode with Ray (recorded 10/29) released today.

RealNeat

It was awesome having Ray on again. He was a big inspiration for me even starting the podcast, I really want to help people become exposed to his information especially in our current state of affairs.

This was truly a podcast marathon, lots of rabbit holes, questions and interesting insights. I have a back log of podcasts so it can take me a while to publish prerecorded ones but the info is still relevant from 10/29/2020.

Enjoy, share and rate please if you feel you or someone else can/ has benefited form the info.

Show notes, resources and timestamps are added on primitiveinitiative.com

The podcast is on all major platforms (itunes, spotify, stitcher etc...) and soon to add more vids on bitchite.com and possibly odysee.com

Here is the new one:

And the first one with Ray:

Thank you!

gaze

These are two of the best interviews with Ray I've heard so far. Good job .

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you! I really try to ask him different things than the usual, you never know what he's got in his arsenal of info.

pauljacob

Thank you RealNeat, appreciate your work, but the quality of Dr. Peat's voice on Spotify is shrill and piercing and painful to listen to. Can you modify that from your side so that his voice becomes less metallic and painful on the ear?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you RealNeat, appreciate your work, but the quality of Dr. Peat's voice on Spotify is shrill and piercing and painful to listen to. Can you modify that from your side so that his voice becomes less metallic and painful on the ear?
I've heard this a few times now, I listen with headphones to make sure that doesn't happen since I have to record Rays voice from a phone and it seemed fine but something must have happened during the upload? I can't do much now that it's uploaded but I'll definitely try to fix this next time.

Sorry, I know how irritating that is. The one thing I may recommend is using EQ software that phones/ comp come with to soften it? That's what I tried to do.

Is it only Rays voice or mine too?

Lejeboca

It was awesome having Ray on again. He was a big inspiration for me even starting the podcast, I really want to help people become exposed to his information especially in our current state of affairs.

This was truly a podcast marathon, lots of rabbit holes, questions and interesting insights. I have a back log of podcasts so it can take me a while to publish prerecorded ones but the info is still relevant from 10/29/2020.

Enjoy, share and rate please if you feel you or someone else can/ has benefited form the info.

Show notes, resources and timestamps are added on primitiveinitiative.com

The podcast is on all major platforms (itunes, spotify, stitcher etc...) and soon to add more vids on bitchite.com and possibly odysee.com

Here is the new one:

And the first one with Ray:

Thank you!

Thanks, @RealNeat .

The spotify just never managed to play this podcast for me, perhaps, because I don't have an account there or I am on VPN.
Here is a link, provided by someone on Danny Roddy's chat, that worked for me:

Mito

Dead bacteria (substance of the bacterial skeleton) from yogurt has an anti-inflammatory effect in the intestine?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I second the question. Can anyone think of good answer?
I do remember it being brought up in this thread by @tankasnowgod

dfspcc20

Great interview! Thanks for putting this together. Echoing sentiments from others- it's great to hear him talk and be asked different questions. A lot of interviews seem to be just lobbing him softball-type questions that they know they already would agree on the answer, then not doing any follow-up questions based on his answers. This was refreshing.

I like Peat's environmentalism stance- the focus on CO2 is misguided at best, when we should be focusing on the real problem of ecosystem destruction. I think a good analogy would be a patient whose organs are deteriorating due to some autoimmune condition, but the doctors are just focused on bringing down his/her cholesterol level.

I'd be curious what he thinks might be a solution, when there is currently much more incentive (as far as where the money flows) in destroying ecosystems vs protecting & restoring them. Which has been the MO of our civilization at least since the Industrial Revolution, probably going back much further, but has definitely accelerated post WWII.

Also liked his comments on energy use in general, efficiency, transportation, etc. Street cars and railroads FTW!

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Great interview! Thanks for putting this together. Echoing sentiments from others- it's great to hear him talk and be asked different questions. A lot of interviews seem to be just lobbing him softball-type questions that they know they already would agree on the answer, then not doing any follow-up questions based on his answers. This was refreshing.

I like Peat's environmentalism stance- the focus on CO2 is misguided at best, when we should be focusing on the real problem of ecosystem destruction. I think a good analogy would be a patient whose organs are deteriorating due to some autoimmune condition, but the doctors are just focused on bringing down his/her cholesterol level.

I'd be curious what he thinks might be a solution, when there is currently much more incentive (as far as where the money flows) in destroying ecosystems vs protecting & restoring them. Which has been the MO of our civilization at least since the Industrial Revolution, probably going back much further, but has definitely accelerated post WWII.

Also liked his comments on energy use in general, efficiency, transportation, etc. Street cars and railroads FTW!
This documentary offers the only real solution i see. At least without trying to tax us bankrupt, promote depopulation or concentration in smart cities. At least this method doesnt really have any downsides no matter how one feels about climate change etc.. It does still encouraging a false narrative of switching to (ironically) power hungry (biofuel, solar, wind) and dangerous (nuclear) alternative energy, instead of the realistic issues you mention and clean coal.

Woody Harrelson and I used to go to the same local/ natural foods grocery store in Maui, Hawaii, at least the dude walked the talk and was very humble in the way he presented himself, dressed and talked. He narrates the documentary.

Last edited:

dfspcc20

This documentary offers the only real solution i see. At least without trying to tax us bankrupt, promote depopulation or concentration in smart cities. At least this method doesnt really have any downsides no matter how one feels about climate change etc.. It does still encouraging a false narrative of switching to (ironically) power hungry (biofuel, solar, wind) and dangerous (nuclear) alternative energy, instead of the realistic issues you mention and clean coal.

Woody Harrelson and I used to go to the same local/ natural foods grocery store in Maui, Hawaii, at least the dude walked the talk and was very humble in the way he presented himself, dressed and talked. He narrates the documentary.

I definitely think it's possible, but the question is more of how we orient humanity towards that kind of coherence.

I've been meaning to watch that video. I started following Login • Instagram recently, after hearing him on a different podcast. I think he is/was associated with Kiss the Ground, but now might be somewhat critical of some aspects of it. But still warrants a watch.

Lejeboca

I do remember it being brought up in this thread by @tankasnowgod

Thank you. That thread answered my question, indeed.

sunny

Are you able to make a download available that can be picked up by PlayerFM or similar? I prefer to download and play while phone is in airplane. Highly appreciated it you can. Thank you.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Are you able to make a download available that can be picked up by PlayerFM or similar? I prefer to download and play while phone is in airplane. Highly appreciated it you can. Thank you.
You can download it from my website www.primitiveinitiative.com or Apple Podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom