Ray Peat Interview My 2nd podcast episode with Ray (recorded 10/29) released today.

koky

RealNeat - i just clicked on

Ray Peat Interview , but podcast does not come up...​

Inaut

This documentary offers the only real solution i see. At least without trying to tax us bankrupt, promote depopulation or concentration in smart cities. At least this method doesnt really have any downsides no matter how one feels about climate change etc.. It does still encouraging a false narrative of switching to (ironically) power hungry (biofuel, solar, wind) and dangerous (nuclear) alternative energy, instead of the realistic issues you mention and clean coal.

Woody Harrelson and I used to go to the same local/ natural foods grocery store in Maui, Hawaii, at least the dude walked the talk and was very humble in the way he presented himself, dressed and talked. He narrates the documentary.

Side note and completely unrelated but wasn’t Woody’s father a hit man for the CIA? Conspiracy theory says he was the shooter that popped JFK. Won’t blame Woody for sins of the father but typically the children are groomed when it’s a family business..

sunny

You can download it from my website www.primitiveinitiative.com or Apple Podcasts.
It might be just me, but I cannot seem to locate a download- I see spotify, apple, bitchute, stitcher - but no direct mp3 download. I download to my phone, and also use PlayerFM for those that can be picked up that way. Am I just overlooking it somewhere?

koky

can't find newest on your website either
when bringing it up here why not just provide a link?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

i get this when clicking on 2nd rp pc:

403 Forbidden​

I see that now, I really want to help you guys but when I go on my website, select the episode and click the download symbol it works. Please try a similar approach. It's the button with the "down arrow" symbol pointing to a horizontal platform.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom