Muted Stress Response Linked To Long-term Cannabis Use

opiath

My conclusion is the same.
I used to smoke everyday without a break for two years.
The perception of stress just fades away once you get high.
If you are somewhat healthy you can keep up the habit for quite some time, but eventually it catches up to you.
Once your body looses balance you don't keep smoking because of enjoyment but to escape the anxiety of life's stressors.
It was really hard for me quit and once I did the overwhelming amount of stress I had shelved away brought me to my knees.

Experiencing the psychotropic effect of cannabis is truly unique and consciousness-expanding but it takes a toll.

Fractality

If you are somewhat healthy you can keep up the habit for quite some time, but eventually it catches up to you.
Once your body looses balance you don't keep smoking because of enjoyment but to escape the anxiety of life's stressors.
It was really hard for me quit and once I did the overwhelming amount of stress I had shelved away brought me to my knees.

Experiencing the psychotropic effect of cannabis is truly unique and consciousness-expanding but it takes a toll.

That's what it was like for me at first but eventually it seemed to enhance perception of stress. Moreso with sativa strains, as you might expect, but still there with indica strains as well. I didn't use cannabis everyday but averaged probably 2-4 times a week during my heavier use days. I don't know what happened but it's probably some epigenetic change.

kayumochi

Have seen this in others, especially those who stopped anti-anxiety medication and replaced it with cannabis and according to them the cannabis was still far better than the pharmaceutical side effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals