Must Watch Before Censored: Undercover "Epicenter" Nurse Interview

RealNeat

Weve been talking about these things on the forum since COVID began but its very interesting to hear it from this nurse.

Diokine

Amazing testimony. It sickens me to hear some of these details. God help them that fall into a system that is slave to "standard of care." The attitude here is if you don't fit the model or the standard, the problem is with you, not the model. I think it's important to pay attention to this idea.

I found it interesting how there was no published standard of care for treatment of covid. The phrase used is that it came from the "higher ups." What's going on here?

Vinny

Weve been talking about these things on the forum since COVID began but its very interesting to hear it from this nurse.

God bless her!

D

danishispsychic

i hope the family sues the ***t out of that hospital and doctors and i wish she would talk to the ny times as well

Entropy

Years of dogmatic medical training to only "Follow orders from higher ups".

It's as if the nurses and doctors have become (unknowingly) militarized towards a self fulfilling covid prophecy scheme.

Nokoni

That was brilliant. Really compelling. And kudos to that nurse. Such a wonderful person. And many thanks for posting the vid.

Lollipop2

OMG...Just WoW...overwhelmed by the suffering of these poor people put on ventilators. This is craziness, murder like she said.

Why can’t people see the horrific business medicine has become?!?! It appears doctors are distributors for pharmaceutical companies.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
It's murder by medicine.

I lost my elder brother two years ago, this video gave me flash-backs. I tried to save his life, he had an 11-hour bladder operation, which in his state of health he should not have had. He was overweight and had bladder cancer (which was trauma inflicted, read about Dr. Geerd Hamer and German New Medicine), he opted for a neo-bladder and the surgent, Prof. Stephan Roth of the Helios Klinik in Wuppertal, Germany, should have known better. My brother's heart sat out for 7 minutes, most probable due to blood transfusions, which can cause blood clots to form (weakened Zeta Potential: Thomas M. Riddick, Dr. T.C. McDaniel), causing lung embolism and stroke. He died of the consequences of this. With the help of a magnetic pulser (electromagnetic transcranial stimulation) that I sent to Germany, he came out of a 1-month long trauma, recovered somewhat but couldn't speak or move (massive strokes), they sent him to rehab, he had more strokes that left him blind and the doctors gave him up. The sedation thing is very true, about which the nurse talked about. I was laughed at by the director of the rehab clinic, when I tried to talk to him about electrolytes and baking soda (Dr. Ray Peat's story about the recovery of the mother of a student from his nutrition class from a 6-month long stroke).

It is all about money, money, money.

Even if you have family, you sit in a death trap. Except, maybe, if a family member is also a doctor, best if you have a doctor AND a lawyer at the patient's bed.

tankasnowgod

i wish she would talk to the ny times as well

Why would you think the New York Times would have any interest in talking to her? The NYT is 100% invested in the official COVID narrative. They would do nothing to risk suggesting even a single COVID death wasn't caused by the virus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals