Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I still do all of this and I thank you @Travis but ACV/BS gives me instant results and even more so with methylene blue plus keeps symptoms at bay. Nice to hear @ianut has also noticed positive results (you should get some Oxidal). I did have a high salt and sugar meal the other day and felt symptoms pop up, So Ted from Bangkok is right about that also. Like I said, "Don't underestimate Ted" and thanks to @TreasureVibe for bringing Ted to us! Here is to Hyperpolarization! :emoji_champagne_glass: Let the nutrients flow in...
No problem, glad to help. :thumbleft

However, there is this, in regards to ACV. ACV apparently caused potassium deficiency and bone loss in one case described study of a young woman:

3. Low Potassium Levels and Bone Loss
There are no controlled studies on apple cider vinegar's effects on blood potassium levels and bone health at this time.

However, there is one case report of low blood potassium and bone loss that was attributed to large doses of apple cider vinegar taken over a long period of time.

A 28-year-old woman consumed 8 oz (250 ml) of apple cider vinegar diluted in water on a daily basis for six years.

She was admitted to the hospital with low potassium levels and other abnormalities in blood chemistry (15).

What's more, the woman was diagnosed with osteoporosis, a condition of brittle bones that is rarely seen in young people.

Doctors who treated the woman believe the large daily doses of apple cider vinegar led to minerals being leached from her bones to buffer the acidity of her blood.

They also noted that high acid levels can reduce the formation of new bone.

Of course, the amount of apple cider vinegar in this case was much more than most people would consume in a single day — plus, she did this every day for many years.

BOTTOM LINE: There is one case report of low potassium levels and osteoporosis likely caused by drinking too much apple cider vinegar.

Source: 7 Side Effects of Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar
Link of the referenced study: https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/45180
The woman in question consumed 8 oz ACV diluted in water daily.

I have no idea why ACV caused potassium deficiency in her case. I think we should investigate to make sure potassium deficiency or any other sde effect is truly not a risk when using ACV. I recall that the doctors in that case study hypothesised that the body was leeching potassium and other minerals from deposits to buffer the acidity of the ACV. But they might be wrong, I don't know. Don't know if this is the only study about ACV and potassium deficiency or if there are more. Needs proper investigation!

Also! Stomach acid is ment to kill pathogens that come in, including cancer contributing and cancer causing pathogens. If the stomach acid therefore is compromised due to the use of bicarbonate, pathogens could get into the bloodstream, and pathogens could settle in the stomach, like H. Pylori. H. Pylori also contributes to overall lowered stomach acid production due to the secretion of ammonia by it, and H. Pylori has been linked to several cancers including stomach cancer, and heart arrythmia/heart disease. H. Pylori is able to settle under the stomach wall tissues where stomach acid can't get to it. This way it manages to survive and thrive. Alot of people have H. Pylori infections according to statistics. I'm unsure if baking soda actually downregulates stomach acid production for example, or impairs it for a certain time. Especially as you've mentioned when you get older, stomach acid gets lower, and compromising stomach acid/possibly stomach acid production (it has to be researched if it can downregulate/impair stomach acid production), it could be harmful in the case of cancer. More pathogens in the bloodstream means less capacity for the immune system to do its job in ridding cancer cells and (cancer) pathogens, among more.

Do not use mastic gum for H. Pylori, I had a severe allergic reaction/kidney toxicity due to it with itching all over my body all night deep down in my tissues that wouldn't go away, and a woman on the internet stated that mastic gum permanently damaged her kidneys and stomach according to examination in a hospital. Mastic gum is a resin, and resins are known to cause kidney toxicity/damage. Licorice root, also sometimes adviced for H. Pylori, if not deglycyrrhised (noted sometimes as DGL in products), can cause dangerous hypertension/increase in blood pressure. (high blood pressure) I'm also unsure if licorice root is a xeno/phytoestrogen, which are just as bad as estrogen according to Ray Peat.

Also you've mentioned a Yeti container. I don't know what the inside material and coating is made of, but acids and acidic beverages are notorious for leeching off toxic metals from the inside of containers. An example is Tetra Pak, which are carton packs commonly sold in supermarkets as drinks and dairy products, which have an aluminum coating on the inside. So you should get that checked out as well.

Toxic metals can also cause and contribute to cancer. Pathogens appear to also like them, iron for example is known to be used by pathogens.

You could try potassium bicarbonate (commonly available) instead of sodium bicarbonate. Make sure its high quality food grade or USP/pharmaceutical grade. Also there is a supposed urban myth which you should check, that baking soda contains aluminum. Aluminum among more can also cause and contribute to cancer.

It could be that the acids cause minerals to be excreted from the body, in the case study of the woman with hypokalemia/potassium deficiency among more, using ACV. Ray Peat mentioned that citric acid for example causes the body to excrete calcium.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

No problem, glad to help. :thumbleft

However, there is this, in regards to ACV. ACV apparently caused potassium deficiency and bone loss in one case described study of a young woman:

3. Low Potassium Levels and Bone Loss
There are no controlled studies on apple cider vinegar's effects on blood potassium levels and bone health at this time.

However, there is one case report of low blood potassium and bone loss that was attributed to large doses of apple cider vinegar taken over a long period of time.

A 28-year-old woman consumed 8 oz (250 ml) of apple cider vinegar diluted in water on a daily basis for six years.

She was admitted to the hospital with low potassium levels and other abnormalities in blood chemistry (15).

What's more, the woman was diagnosed with osteoporosis, a condition of brittle bones that is rarely seen in young people.

Doctors who treated the woman believe the large daily doses of apple cider vinegar led to minerals being leached from her bones to buffer the acidity of her blood.

They also noted that high acid levels can reduce the formation of new bone.

Of course, the amount of apple cider vinegar in this case was much more than most people would consume in a single day — plus, she did this every day for many years.

BOTTOM LINE: There is one case report of low potassium levels and osteoporosis likely caused by drinking too much apple cider vinegar.

Source: 7 Side Effects of Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar
Link of the referenced study: https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/45180
The woman in question consumed 8 oz ACV diluted in water daily.

Also! Stomach acid is ment to kill pathogens that come in, including cancer contributing and cancer causing pathogens. If the stomach acid therefore is compromised due to the use of bicarbonate, pathogens could get into the bloodstream, and pathogens could settle in the stomach, like H. Pylori. H. Pylori also contributes to overall lowered stomach acid production due to the secretion of ammonia by it, and H. Pylori has been linked to several cancers including stomach cancer, and heart arrythmia/heart disease. H. Pylori is able to settle under the stomach wall tissues where stomach acid can't get to it. This way it manages to survive and thrive. Alot of people have H. Pylori infections according to statistics. I'm unsure if baking soda actually downregulates stomach acid production for example, or impairs it for a certain time. Especially as you've mentioned when you get older, stomach acid gets lower, and compromising stomach acid/possibly stomach acid production (it has to be researched if it can downregulate/impair stomach acid production), it could be harmful in the case of cancer. More pathogens in the bloodstream means less capacity for the immune system to do its job in ridding cancer cells and (cancer) pathogens, among more.

Do not use mastic gum for H. Pylori, I had a severe allergic reaction/kidney toxicity due to it with itching all over my body all night deep down in my tissues that wouldn't go away, and a woman on the internet stated that mastic gum permanently damaged her kidneys and stomach according to examination in a hospital. Mastic gum is a resin, and resins are known to cause kidney toxicity/damage. Licorice root, also sometimes adviced for H. Pylori, if not deglycyrrhised (noted sometimes as DGL in products), can cause dangerous hypertension/increase in blood pressure. (high blood pressure) I'm also unsure if licorice root is a xeno/phytoestrogen, which are just as bad as estrogen according to Ray Peat.

Also you've mentioned a Yeti container. I don't know what the inside material and coating is made of, but acids and acidic beverages are notorious for leeching off toxic metals from the inside of containers. An example is Tetra Pak, which are carton packs commonly sold in supermarkets as drinks and dairy products, which have an aluminum coating on the inside. So you should get that checked out as well.

Toxic metals can also cause and contribute to cancer. Pathogens appear to also like them, iron for example is known to be used by pathogens.

You could try potassium bicarbonate (commonly available) instead of sodium bicarbonate. Make sure its high quality food grade or USP/pharmaceutical grade. Also there is a supposed urban myth which you should check, that Also you've mentioned a Yeti container.Aluminum among more can also cause and contribute to cancer.

It could be that the acids cause minerals to be excreted from the body, in the case study of the woman with hypokalemia/potassium deficiency among more, using ACV. Ray Peat mentioned that citric acid for example causes the body to excrete calcium.

" 8 oz (250 ml) of apple cider vinegar diluted in water on a daily basis for six years." -Are you kidding me, I take it by the tablespoonful 3 x daily..

"They also noted that high acid levels can reduce the formation of new bone." -it is being taken with bicarbonate...which creates carbon dioxide which according to Ray strengthens bones

"If the stomach acid therefore is compromised due to the use of bicarbonate," -I take it in between meals...

"Also you've mentioned a Yeti container." -The ACV/BS is mixed in a glass container with water...and drank from the glass. Yeti is for drinking water and methylene blue

"
that baking soda contains aluminum." -NOT only baking powder does...

"More pathogens in the bloodstream means less capacity for the immune system to do its job" - I take sublingual oil of oregano...

We want a hyperpolarized cell which ACV (potassium acetate) and Baking soda will give. Now add a little Methylene Blue to the picture...-200 to -300 mVolts… say this over and over again...don't doubt the force...another great day at the gym...

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

" 8 oz (250 ml) of apple cider vinegar diluted in water on a daily basis for six years." -Are you kidding me, I take it by the tablespoonful 3 x daily..

"They also noted that high acid levels can reduce the formation of new bone." -it is being taken with bicarbonate...which creates carbon dioxide which according to Ray strengthens bones

"If the stomach acid therefore is compromised due to the use of bicarbonate," -I take it in between meals...

"Also you've mentioned a Yeti container." -The ACV/BS is mixed in a glass container with water...and drank from the glass. Yeti is for drinking water and methylene blue

"
that baking soda contains aluminum." -NOT only baking powder does...

We want a hyperpolarized cell which ACV (potassium acetate) and Baking soda will give. Now add a little Methylene Blue to the picture...-200 to -300 mVolts… say this over and over again...don't doubt the force...
Yeah I'm just fool-proving the theory to make sure there's no gaps, I mean it's a special treatment for a serious disease, don't wanna make mistakes! Your posts summarizing the topic title are great, liked reading them. How long does BS work on the stomach acid, do you know that? H. Pylori is nasty btw.

I might start on ACV/BS and methylene blue soon. Didn't Ted mean specific voltage levels however? Or is just overall plunging it -200 to 300 mVolts with methylene blue fine in this case.

Great to hear it's working out for you so far, Obi.

Obi-wan

BS instantly makes Carbon dioxide when it hits the hydrochloric acid then the reaction is done (then you burp). I wait a hour to eat again. Methylene Blue (Oxidal, sorry @haidut this is just another great product of yours) creates the Niagara Falls effect after the potassium ion opens the door...Carbon dioxide kills the lactic acid force field...

H. Pylori is the result of stress...and overdoing heart burn meds...PUFA causes heart burn IMO

I am glad you are looking out for me :):. I am feeling super since your thread!

"it's a special treatment" -For everyone... you should add Must Read to the title...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I am glad you are looking out for me :):. I am feeling super since your thread!

"it's a special treatment" -For everyone... you should add Must Read to the title...

Great to here, no problem @Obi-wan. :grin

Maybe the mods could add it if they deem the treatment fit.

Obi-wan

Who doesn't like energy...per Ted "Most living systems are actually a walking alkaline battery, powered by the hydrogen (or negative hydrogen), through the process of converting NADP to NADPH. it's the NADPH that we are after as it is reflected in reduced form or negative millivolts."

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll be glad to change it to whatever y'all would like but we will have to remove some words because the title is at maximum length as is. Just brainstorm and let me know (if and to) what you'd like it to be titled!

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Blossom said yes. It's your thread...
Sure go ahead, you may add whatever you like. Must read seems fine with me but perhaps it's a bit, too much, "recommended read" or "recommendation" could be good too. But I'm not sure if any of these even fit in the title so pinning it if the topic gets the honor could also be a possibility. Or well try adding ''Must Read'' but if that doesn't fit then pinning it could be a suggestion! But only if the mods agree, ofcourse.

Btw side-note on methylene blue, it does affects/could effect methylation. Not sure if this is good or bad in cancer, as I've read/heard that methylation can cause cancer. See:

"Methylene Blue reverts cancer host cells back to aerobic cells by methylation. MB also significantly boosts energy because it supercharges normal cell mitochondria thus increasing energy output from the cell's Kreb's or Citric Acid energy cycle. Both BHT and MB can also penetrate the blood/bone and blood/brain barriers to reach bone and brain cancers respectively. So these are perhaps some other good reasons -- besides just being anti-oxidants -- why Ted has so carefully chosen these substances for his cancer remedy."

Source: Reply by Bill San Fernando, La Union 06/08/2011 Ted's Remedies, Natural Cures for Cancer

Edit: don't bother with the BHT. Seems like it is an estrogenic endocrine disruptor which affects the testes and thyroid negatively. See post by Haidut in following topic:

BHT As An Antiviral, Uncoupler, And Anti-lipid Peroxidation

Last edited:

Obi-wan

@Blossom, " Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue"

Obi-wan

Sure go ahead, you may add whatever you like. Must read seems fine with me but perhaps it's a bit, too much, "recommended read" or "recommendation" could be good too. But I'm not sure if any of these even fit in the title so pinning it if the topic gets the honor could also be a possibility. Or well try adding ''Must Read'' but if that doesn't fit then pinning it could be a suggestion! But only if the mods agree, ofcourse.

Btw side-note on methylene blue, it does affects/could effect methylation. Not sure if this is good or bad in cancer, as I've read/heard that methylation can cause cancer. See:

"Methylene Blue reverts cancer host cells back to aerobic cells by methylation. MB also significantly boosts energy because it supercharges normal cell mitochondria thus increasing energy output from the cell's Kreb's or Citric Acid energy cycle. Both BHT and MB can also penetrate the blood/bone and blood/brain barriers to reach bone and brain cancers respectively. So these are perhaps some other good reasons -- besides just being anti-oxidants -- why Ted has so carefully chosen these substances for his cancer remedy."

Source: Reply by Bill San Fernando, La Union 06/08/2011 Ted's Remedies, Natural Cures for Cancer

Edit: don't bother with the BHT. Seems like it is an estrogenic endocrine disruptor which affects the testes and thyroid negatively. See post by Haidut in following topic:

BHT As An Antiviral, Uncoupler, And Anti-lipid Peroxidation

Ray says no to BHT...

B

Braveheart

Who doesn't like energy...per Ted "Most living systems are actually a walking alkaline battery, powered by the hydrogen (or negative hydrogen), through the process of converting NADP to NADPH. it's the NADPH that we are after as it is reflected in reduced form or negative millivolts."
Spoken like a true electrical engineer...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I love to pull relevant quotes from Travis's posts:

"Perhaps it would be better to mix apple cider vinegar with potassium carbonate, thus yielding potassium acetate . . ." but ACV is already an acetate... Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste. -Wikipedia. also Vinegar is roughly 3–9% acetic acid by volume, making acetic acid the main component of vinegar apart from water.

I think Travis mentioned this for the fact that sodium bicarbonate has a chance of also creating sodium acetate when mixed with apple cider vinegar, and this would be completely avoided by using potassium bicarbonate instead of sodium bicarbonate. I don't know if you mind taking sodium acetate together with your potassium acetate too... I am not sure if sodium acetate is good in cancer, as cancer feeds on sodium, among more.

Maybe sodium acetate influences the voltage of the cancer cell in a bad way?

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I think Travis mentioned this for the fact that sodium bicarbonate has a chance of also creating sodium acetate when mixed with apple cider vinegar, and this would be completely avoided by using potassium bicarbonate instead of sodium bicarbonate. I don't know if you mind taking sodium acetate together with your potassium acetate too... I am not sure if sodium acetate is good in cancer, as cancer feeds on sodium, among more.

Maybe sodium acetate influences the voltage of the cancer cell in a bad way?

I am going to go with Ted on this one...Plus per Travis the potassium ion is faster than the sodium ion

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals