Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue

Inaut

what kind of dosages are you doing with the acv and baking soda @Obi-wan ? I've been doing 2 tablespoons diluted with a little water then adding a half teaspoon of baking soda (twice a day) and noticed, like you said, more energy in the gym and throughout the day

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Hi James, i've just read a post u made from the other forum about nerve damage:

"And electrical stimulation helps. You can use something like a Rife unit, or like I did when I cut the tip of my thumb off I used high voltage through a gas tube. I still occasionally use a 15,000 volt transformer hooked up to a argon tube to run the voltage through the body."

Source: electrical stimulation

Not sure if this relevant but I came across it and saw voltage!

Travis

I agree 100%. Our bodies are on a ebb and tide PH roller coaster. As we eat during the day we become more acidic. Hydrochloric acid breaks down our food but this process also creates bicarbonate which the body stores. So we are most acidic at night. Our bodies will flush out this acid in our morning urine with the aid of the stored bicarbonate then as we eat this cycle repeats itself. The morning urine PH will vary depending what we eat. If we are vegan then expect to see a more alkaline PH. If we are big meat eaters then expect a more acidic PH. So why spend $10.00 on PH paper? Plus how much fun can it be to urinate on PH paper just to see it change color...

As I mentioned above bicarbonate mixes with hydrochloric acid to make carbon dioxide which a cancer cell cannot make. Carbon dioxide pierces the lactate barrier around a cancer cell and potassium acetate drives hyperpolarization.

So PH paper can check to see if you are overdoing it with bicarbonate. Mine has already spiked to a PH of 8 (dark purple) so I will back off and use less baking soda and more ACV in my mixture...

Plus as we get older our bodies tend to make less hydrochloric acid...then we start taking antacids...

I wonder how much of lactic acid produced is simply on account of the increased glyoxylase levels?

Glyoxylase I & II work in tandem to convert methylglyoxal into lactic acid, using glutathionine as a cofactor. Increased glyoxylase enzyme levels necessarily must lead to lower methylgloxal, lactic acid, and . . . perhaps even cancer:

Rulli, Antonio. "Expression of glyoxalase I and II in normal and breast cancer tissues." Breast cancer research and treatment (2001)

'A far higher activity level of glyoxylase I and II occurs in the tumor compared with pair-matched normal tissue, as shown by both spectrophotometrical assay and electrophoretic pattern. Such increased activities of glyoxylase I and II likely result from an enhanced enzyme synthesis as a consequence of increased expression of the respective genes in the tumoral tissue, as evidenced by northern blot.' ―Rulli

northern blot.png

Paul Thornally is currently the leading authority on the methylglyoxal system, and has published many good articles on the topic. Doctor Thornally appears to have roughly 80 articles on methylglyoxal, but I do get the impression that he'd been given authorship credits in many of them simply on the basis of being advisor/editor of other peoples articles:

Thornalley, Paul J. "The glyoxalase system in health and disease." Molecular aspects of medicine (1993)

Other strong trends found in cancer cells are the increased expression of ornithine decarboxylase, increased stearoyl–CoA desaturase, and a diminished plasma membrane potential: Ornithine decarboxylase is of course the rate-limiting enzyme in polyamine synthesis, and polyamines physically bind dNA in a way that facilitates replication. Stearoyl–CoA desaturase tautologically desaturases stearate, when attached to coenzyme A, and increases membrane fluidity in this manner. For a cell to achieve one mitosis cycle, it needs to eventually double the amount of lipids on the cell membrane. You simply cannot achieve replication without the enzymes fatty acid synthase, stearoyl–CoA desaturase, and ornithine decarboxylase.

Lapachol and β-lapachone, found in pau d'arco, are two of the strongest glyoxylase inhibitors ever assayed. For inhibiting ornithine decarboxylase, thus decreasing polyamine synthesis, selenomethionine is a safe and natural amino acid to take—and one with other benefits besides: Some selenomethionine will eventually be metabolized, liberating inorganic selenium species that can be made available for selenocysteine synthesis. The enzyme glutathione peroxidase needs selenocysteine for reducing H₂O₂, and this enzyme can be synthesized using inorganic selenium (the inorganic selenium species is though to be added post-transcriptionally, meaning that ingesting selenocysteine proper is not required). By reducing cytosolic H₂O₂ concentrations, glutathione peroxidase lowers activation of NF-κB. This occurs because nuclear factor-κB is H₂O₂-sensitive, forming an internal disulfide bridge upon reacting with it. This achieves two ends: (1) it is then dissociated from its binding site, and (2) it is then compact enough to translocate into the cell's nucleus. The foregoing observations explain why inorganic selenium reduces cancer incidence, and also why selenomethionine—specifically—does that and more. [A person can also argue that it's the high methionine turnover of the prostate that accounts for selenomethionine's striking ability to reduce cancer there: the prostate synthesizes more polyamines than any other organ, and would of course need methionine to do so. This observation extends into the diagnostic realm, forming the basis for ¹¹C-methionine–PET imaging.]

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

I agree 100%. Our bodies are on a ebb and tide PH roller coaster. As we eat during the day we become more acidic. Hydrochloric acid breaks down our food but this process also creates bicarbonate which the body stores. So we are most acidic at night. Our bodies will flush out this acid in our morning urine with the aid of the stored bicarbonate then as we eat this cycle repeats itself. The morning urine PH will vary depending what we eat. If we are vegan then expect to see a more alkaline PH. If we are big meat eaters then expect a more acidic PH. So why spend $10.00 on PH paper? Plus how much fun can it be to urinate on PH paper just to see it change color...

As I mentioned above bicarbonate mixes with hydrochloric acid to make carbon dioxide which a cancer cell cannot make. Carbon dioxide pierces the lactate barrier around a cancer cell and potassium acetate drives hyperpolarization.

So PH paper can check to see if you are overdoing it with bicarbonate. Mine has already spiked to a PH of 8 (dark purple) so I will back off and use less baking soda and more ACV in my mixture...

Plus as we get older our bodies tend to make less hydrochloric acid...then we start taking antacids...
So Obi-mon, what is your ACV and baking soda regimen?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Love a complement from a senior member (not in age but joined in 2013) plus has the distinguished honor of MODERATOR
:grin
I just never give up and believe this forum serves and important purpose. Helping charlie is my small way of giving back to a place that has helped me so much!

Obi-wan

So Obi-mon, what is your ACV and baking soda regimen?

Now 2 tablespoons of ACV to 1/2 teaspoon BS in 8 ounces of water 3 X a day ( nice bubble reaction which I believe is hydrogen release) with a 2 drop Oxidal sipper with carbonated water in my Yetti (Thermal container my daughter bought for me) afterwards. Get a very nice clear nose. I feel like I am talking about a good wine...now vacuum cleaning the house and wet mopping the floor...like I said lots of energy. Since I am on androgen deprivation therapy I told my wife "Honey I shrunk my penis". I thought of this today while driving my car and laughed so hard I almost crashed...She said no problem Eunuchs are more domesticated... thought you would like that one...

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

Now 2 tablespoons of ACV to 1/2 teaspoon BS in 8 ounces of water 3 X a day ( nice bubble reaction which I believe is hydrogen release) with a 2 drop Oxidal sipper with carbonated water in my Yetti (Thermal container my daughter bought for me) afterwards. Get a very nice clear nose. I feel like I am talking about a good wine...
Once again...thank you!

Obi-wan

Inaut

so i posed this question in a different thread but didn't get much of a response. @Travis @Obi-wan @TreasureVibe what do you guys think about using multi wave oscillators and or violet ray wands to increase cellular voltage by frequencies. I think rife frequencies are contained in the total "spectrum" for lack of better words. I have a violet ray wand that was built based on tesla's specs(supposedly) and I found some benefits while using it. Supposedly tesla used it to treat contusions after a bad car accident. I stopped using it though because of the apparent issues with emf produced by the tesla coil. Sorry for taking this off topic. just curious.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

so i posed this question in a different thread but didn't get much of a response. @Travis @Obi-wan @TreasureVibe what do you guys think about using multi wave oscillators and or violet ray wands to increase cellular voltage by frequencies. I think rife frequencies are contained in the total "spectrum" for lack of better words. I have a violet ray wand that was built based on tesla's specs(supposedly) and I found some benefits while using it. Supposedly tesla used it to treat contusions after a bad car accident. I stopped using it though because of the apparent issues with emf produced by the tesla coil. Sorry for taking this off topic. just curious.

I don't know much about the Rife frequencies, but from what I've read is the frequencies that Mr. Rife wrote down were not the correct frequencies he used. Here's a short write-up about that by James Sloane, who states that his father actually figured them out (but doesn't continue on that):
Ozone vs. Rife therapy

"2. Cancer cells are not able to build a tolerance to ozone the way they can with RF, especially if the person had previous radiation therapy.

3. I don't wish to get in to long debates with people trying to explain to them that multiple frequencies ARE NOT needed. We have found that the 666hz works on everything we have tried it on including various cancers, neuropathies, MS, MD, etc.

There is a basis behind this one frequency and behind why Rife's other two frequencies worked but were slow. But many people believe that Rife had numerous frequencies, which is not true, and that the frequency list is accurate, which is also not true.

The first time I saw that frequency list was about 20 years ago, which came with the Crane units he was selling for $7500. But they were not based on the Rife frequencies and some of the frequencies listed are cancer causing such as 42hz. But again there are people who look at the frequency list like their Bible, and I am not going to waste my time arguing with them over the fact the list is bogus.

One thing I do like about the Rife units though is that they are less invasive compared to most forms of ozone administration. So it is a good alternative to ozone provided the proper frequency is used."

"Lasty, what do you make of John Crane and that frequency list?

I am not impressed with his list. Again there was a basis for the Rife frequencies that Rife himself was not aware of. I am not very good at explaining it. It was actually my father that figured it out. The Crane frequencies other than the few Rife frequencies he uses. And the other two rife frequencies are slightly off, which is why they work but are much slower. And the Crane list also has 42hz listed on some of the cancers. But 42hz is the frequency of formaldehyde, which is one of the strongest carcinogens known.

I've looked through it and noticed that 666 is listed for four cancers ; Melanoma, Non-Hodgkins, prostrate, Leukemia, as well being in 'general' set. Why did he include it in only a few cancers, did he have a bit of guilt trip when was fabricating the whole list and think "well, i'll leave the frequency in there for a few of them", just to settle his conscience or something? I find the whole thing very weird.

I don't know why he did that or why he bothered to come up with so many bogus and potentially dangerous frequencies. We think it was to throw people off of the real research or to justify the $7500 price tag he had on his machines. People are not going to pay that for a fixed frequency machine that cost them less than $10 to build."

I don't like the 666 tho lol I wouldn't use it out of avoiding bad luck.

B

Braveheart

Your so welcome John. Now read the rest of my post...almost time to make dinner...
I read every word you post and copy the important stuff to a special folder for reference because you are walkin' the walk.....ha ha just caught your edit...love it!

Inaut

isn't 666 the number of carbon/man?
6 electrons 6 protons 6 neutrons

i'm going to stop posting and go back to observing.-my preference.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

isn't 666 the number of carbon/man?
6 electrons 6 protons 6 neutrons

i'm going to stop posting and go back to observing.-my preference.
I have no experience or knowledge on Rife's device or technique other than a general idea of what it comprises of, and having read some of his reports on a strain of E. Coli for example being able to cause cancer. I have no idea about the bad luck number thing, but it does sound creepy lol. Else you could make a new topic for the Rife device and frequencies it uses if you want to discuss it, there is none yet as far as I am aware.

Last edited:

Travis

Most deaf people and some scientists know that sound frequencies can travel through tissues. The video below is a demonstration by one such scientist, or a musician–scientist, who uses sound waves to lyse cells. Just like with every cello string, xylophone bar, and suspension bridge, ever cell has a resonance frequency—sometimes unique to the species or particular cell type. Most sound waves are depicted in two dimensions on oscilloscopes and science class blackboards, yet resonant 3-dimensional surface waves can and do occur. Assuming that the cells pictured below are being lysed by resonance frequencies induced on the cell membrane, specificity between species would be ensured by membrane composition. Yeast and fungal cells have a significant amount of chitin on their cell membrane; this is totally unique to such life forms as yeast, fungi, insects, and shellfish and is not produced by mammalian or bacterial cells. Specific bacteria also have many less-pronounced differences in membrane composition, and further specificity is ensured by their differences in cell diameter.

He also gives the name of the published biophysics book that had inspired him, perhaps something worth reading, and also the exact frequencies he's used; but as he doesn't have a medical licence you'd have to assume the frequencies reported had been sound waves traveling through air. When a wave switches between propagating media it changes frequency as well.

Patrick Flanagan had invented the neurophone, a device that creates perceived sound in the head without sound ever being formed. [The Neurophone™ is now available on Amazon.com.] By considering how this works, you might assume that the ear is merely a collector and transducer of incoming sound, transforming it to a higher frequency as it travels through the bone.

To see if Anthony Holland's above-reported frequency is equivalent to a Rife frequency, I think we'd have to find data on the frequency increase of sound waves as they change from air to the soft tissue medium. Gunshot ballistic experts know that waves will travel through soft tissues, a fact used to explain how otherwise minor gunshots can still be fatal. [This is explained by a perfectly out-of-phase wave travelling to the heart and inducing cardiac arrest.] There must be data on this, somewhere . . .

Infrared radiation also freely penetrates the body, yet this is simply assumed to be converted to heat; more interesting are the effects of magnetic fields: Bees have magnetic iron-containing domains in their abdomen they use to navigate, and the invention and widespread application MRI imaging has provided a wealth of data on the magnetic properties of humans. Besides iron, there are a few other endogenous paramagnetic molecules (
i.e. superoxide) that could interact with exogenous magnetic fields.

Also relevant to superoxide are light waves. Biophotons have now been proven to exist after being classically-observed for decades (reported under the name 'ultraweak fluorescence.') This weak bioluminescence is now officially-explained by the superoxide ion (Ȯ₂⁻), a reactive oxygen species that emits red light when its radical electron relaxes from its excited π*-antibonding orbital back into a less-energetic and more stable π-bonding orbital.

Shimomura, Osamu. "The role of superoxide dismutase in regulating the light emission of luminescent fungi." Journal of experimental botany (1992)

'Luminescent fungi spontaneously emit light during certain stages of their life cycles. Most of them are luminous during a part of their mycelial stage, but not many of them are luminous when they form fruiting bodies. In the case of Panellus stipticus, both the mycelium and the fruiting body can be luminous, and the emission of light takes place when its luciferin is aerobically oxidized in the presence of the superoxide anion [...] The analysis of the data suggested that the fungi generally contain the components necessary for light emission, but also contain very large amounts of superoxide dismutase which destroy superoxide. If an appreciable amount of SOD is distributed at the site of light emission, the luminescence reaction is prevented. [...] Thus, the level of SOD activity at the site of light emission appears to be a limiting factor in regulating the luminescence of fungi.' ―Shimomura
Biological responses to light are of course restricted by certain tissues, yet appear to be limited even more by official dogma. Although cryptochromes are known as light induced transcription factors in certain species, the cryptochromes in human nuclei are regarded as inactive in this respect. The reluctance of to view non-epithelial human cells as capable of receiving light—even those in the suprachiasmic nucleus—probably derives from the dogmatic roadblock induced by the antiquated-yet-still-canonical theory of visual photoconduction pioneered by George Wald in the '60s. Besides being blatantly impossible, this theory has also become offensive in its persistence; there are many obvious kinetic discrepancies that immediately invalidate it. More realistic, in my view, is that light itself physically travels through the lumens of microtubles histologically proven to lie at the core of every nerve—the optic nerve not excluded.

There are many good articles on microtubules:

[1] Mondal, Prasenjit. "Direct observation of the growth and shrinkage of microtubules by single molecule Förster resonance energy transfer." Chemical Physics (2015)
[2] Craddock, Travis. "The feasibility of coherent energy transfer in microtubules." Journal of the Royal Society Interface (2014)
[3] Desai, Arshad. "Microtubule polymerization dynamics." Annual review of cell and developmental biology (1997)

Last edited:
A couple tablespoons of dmso chased with a couple tablespoons of acv taken orally is powerful stuff, not a delicious flavor, but it really helps the acv get to work on clearing up calcification. I would do it more often but it left me smelling terrible for 3 days after, it really helped to kick start some healing with various stiff joints though.

Obi-wan

I wonder how much of lactic acid produced is simply on account of the increased glyoxylase levels?

Glyoxylase I & II work in tandem to convert methylglyoxal into lactic acid, using glutathionine as a cofactor. Increased glyoxylase enzyme levels necessarily must lead to lower methylgloxal, lactic acid, and . . . perhaps even cancer:

Rulli, Antonio. "Expression of glyoxalase I and II in normal and breast cancer tissues." Breast cancer research and treatment (2001)

'A far higher activity level of glyoxylase I and II occurs in the tumor compared with pair-matched normal tissue, as shown by both spectrophotometrical assay and electrophoretic pattern. Such increased activities of glyoxylase I and II likely result from an enhanced enzyme synthesis as a consequence of increased expression of the respective genes in the tumoral tissue, as evidenced by northern blot.' ―Rulli

Paul Thornally is currently the leading authority on the methylglyoxal system, and has published many good articles on the topic. Doctor Thornally appears to have roughly 80 articles on methylglyoxal, but I do get the impression that he'd been given authorship credits in many of them simply on the basis of being advisor/editor of other peoples articles:

Thornalley, Paul J. "The glyoxalase system in health and disease." Molecular aspects of medicine (1993)

Other strong trends found in cancer cells are the increased expression of ornithine decarboxylase, increased stearoyl–CoA desaturase, and a diminished plasma membrane potential: Ornithine decarboxylase is of course the rate-limiting enzyme in polyamine synthesis, and polyamines physically bind dNA in a way that facilitates replication. Stearoyl–CoA desaturase tautologically desaturases stearate, when attached to coenzyme A, and increases membrane fluidity in this manner. For a cell to achieve one mitosis cycle, it needs to eventually double the amount of lipids on the cell membrane. You simply cannot achieve replication without the enzymes fatty acid synthase, stearoyl–CoA desaturase, and ornithine decarboxylase.

Lapachol and β-lapachone, found in pau d'arco, are two of the strongest glyoxylase inhibitors ever assayed. For inhibiting ornithine decarboxylase, thus decreasing polyamine synthesis, selenomethionine is a safe and natural amino acid to take—and one with other benefits besides: Some selenomethionine will eventually be metabolized, liberating inorganic selenium species that can be made available for selenocysteine synthesis. The enzyme glutathione peroxidase needs selenocysteine for reducing H₂O₂, and this enzyme can be synthesized using inorganic selenium (the inorganic selenium species is though to be added post-transcriptionally, meaning that ingesting selenocysteine proper is not required). By reducing cytosolic H₂O₂ concentrations, glutathione peroxidase lowers activation of NF-κB. This occurs because nuclear factor-κB is H₂O₂-sensitive, forming an internal disulfide bridge upon reacting with it. This achieves two ends: (1) it is then dissociated from its binding site, and (2) it is then compact enough to translocate into the cell's nucleus. The foregoing observations explain why inorganic selenium reduces cancer incidence, and also why selenomethionine—specifically—does that and more. [A person can also argue that it's the high methionine turnover of the prostate that accounts for selenomethionine's striking ability to reduce cancer there: the prostate synthesizes more polyamines than any other organ, and would of course need methionine to do so. This observation extends into the diagnostic realm, forming the basis for ¹¹C-methionine–PET imaging.]

I still do all of this and I thank you @Travis but ACV/BS gives me instant results and even more so with methylene blue plus keeps symptoms at bay. Nice to hear @ianut has also noticed positive results (you should get some Oxidal). I did have a high salt and sugar meal the other day and felt symptoms pop up, So Ted from Bangkok is right about that also. Like I said, "Don't underestimate Ted" and thanks to @TreasureVibe for bringing Ted to us! Here is to Hyperpolarization! :emoji_champagne_glass: Let the nutrients flow in...

Obi-wan

Cancer should be inhibited by stearic acid; it decreases membrane fluidity, glucose flux, and hence the mitosis rate.

Early 1940s studies by Mellanby et al. had implicated fat in general in cancer, yet more elaborate studies starting in the 1960s had shown otherwise. Due mostly to the advent of improved chromatographic techniques and mass spectrometry, the exact fatty acid compositions of oils & fats had been determined and studies had conducted with this in mind. After dozens of rat feeding studies conducted in the '60s and '70, the only fatty acid consistently proven carcinogenic—with no exception—had been linoleic acid (and very likely γ-linolenic acid, yet this is far less prevalent in food). This is ostensibly on account of them being proto-prostaglandins of the more detrimental 2-series, yet could also have something to do with leukotriene B₄.

Conversely, the only fatty acid consistently shown protective against cancer has been stearic acid. Although the shorter-chained saturated fatty acids are great sources of energy, only stearic acid is long enough to be incorporated in the sn-2 position of cell membrane acylgylcerols. The sn-2 position is more-or-less reserved for arachidonic acid, linoleic acid, dihomo-γ-linolenic acid, and ideally Mead acid. Palmitic and myristic acids normally occupy the sn-1 position of cell membrane acylgylcerols.

However: the most antifungal fatty acids are carpric (10∶0), lauric (12∶0), and acetic acids (2∶0). Although acetic acid is too short and water-soluble to really be considered 'fatty,' it is a saturated alkyl straight-chain monocarboxylic acid just like the rest (it is actually listed as such in some places, although this designation is disputable). The antifungal nature of acetic acid does not derive on account of it being a 'weak acid,' as has been suggested in the past, because it has been determined that acetate is just as effective (a pH-independent effect, just as seen with lauric acid). This is enigmatic: although acetate could be exerting its effects as a potassium ionophore—as Ted from Bangkok suggests—I cannot think of any plausible explanation why laurate (12∶0) and caprate (10∶0) are more effective than palmitate (14∶0) and caprylate (8∶0).

Since individual fatty acids have unique effects on living systems, all oils and fats cannot be treated equally from a health standpoint. Chocolate is high in stearic acid, and is perhaps the only luxury food that protects against cancer (well . . . perhaps something can be said about consommé, but Wiltshire bacon and cave-aged fungal cheeses probably not so much.)

I love to pull relevant quotes from Travis's posts:

"Cancer should be inhibited by stearic acid; it decreases membrane fluidity, glucose flux, and hence the mitosis rate."

"However: the most antifungal fatty acids are carpric (10∶0), lauric (12∶0), and acetic acids (2∶0)"

"Since the dissociation constant of potassium acetate is smaller than that of lithium and more importantly sodium acetate, you must conclude that acetate is more of a potassium ionophore: Acetate has more affinity for potassium than it has for sodium, lithium, rubidium, and cesium."

"Perhaps it would be better to mix apple cider vinegar with potassium carbonate, thus yielding potassium acetate . . ." but ACV is already an acetate... Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste. -Wikipedia. also Vinegar is roughly 3–9% acetic acid by volume, making acetic acid the main component of vinegar apart from water.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

A couple tablespoons of dmso chased with a couple tablespoons of acv taken orally is powerful stuff, not a delicious flavor, but it really helps the acv get to work on clearing up calcification. I would do it more often but it left me smelling terrible for 3 days after, it really helped to kick start some healing with various stiff joints though.

Your Brave...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals