Must Read, Killing Cancer Cells Using Electric Potential, DMSO, Methylene Blue

B

Braveheart

I take Firmagon which shuts down LH and FSH. I take Extandi which is an androgen receptor blocker. I take progesterone which opposes Estrogen. I take high gamma E and E succinate. I take Selenium and Pau d'Arco. I avoid most PUFA and take stearic acid...now working on electric potential...
Never heard of this Ted guy...has got me looking into PH...AC vinegar etc...thought I had it all covered...back to study. ...electrical?

Obi-wan

Never heard of this Ted guy...has got me looking into PH...AC vinegar etc...thought I had it all covered...back to study. ...electrical?
I have an Electrical Engineering degree. ACV/BS nice combo...Electrons do not flow without current...I think Methylene Blue works more on the Electron Transport Chain where the combo works more on moving proteins in and out of a cell. Nutrition in, waste out...which lactate would block. So would cell phones...

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

Oh, and sublingual oil of oregano for those pleomorphic somatids...
I'm uncertain if somatids can be killed or influenced directly in a positive way by antimicrobial agents, as Naessens argued that they're immortal. Perhaps if he made a mistake and they're not, and they're susceptible to oregano oil, it would be very good, unless somatids somehow also contain our life force, and once they die, we lose life force or something like that, or permanent lowering of the immune system for example, because they seem to be a part of it. Naessens said that life without them is not possible, he thought. I wonder where they come from or where they are made in the body.

However for regular foreign pathogens an antimicrobial agent is always very good in the prevention of cancer. If the general immune function gets improved too by it, then it would only be beneficial in keeping the somatids in the healthy cycle, as they start doing the detrimental cycle when the immune system gets too weak in functioning.

Oil of Oregano is a phenol, Peat doesn't like those, what is your opinion on that? Also is Oil of Oregano a PUFA? Does it influence hormones? I was also curious if it didn't unwantedly chelate heavy metals, other oils/herbs like cilantro are able to do that, and when you chelate without a proper chelating protocol, you can become very sick and sometimes get dangerous illnesses, for example when mercury gets drawn to the kidneys and start blocking them or something like that.

Oil of Oregano does seem very interesting, I might buy it and use it for pathogens.

I have an Electrical Engineering degree. ACV/BS nice combo...Electrons do not flow without current...I think Methylene Blue works more on the Electron Transport Chain where the combo works more on moving proteins in and out of a cell. Nutrition in, waste out...which lactate would block. So would cell phones...

I'm very interested to see if this can be actually something that works, for cancer but also for overall health.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I'm uncertain if somatids can be killed or influenced directly in a positive way by antimicrobial agents, as Naessens argued that they're immortal. Perhaps if he made a mistake and they're not, and they're susceptible to oregano oil, it would be very good, unless somatids somehow also contain our life force, and once they die, we lose life force or something like that, or permanent lowering of the immune system for example, because they seem to be a part of it. Naessens said that life without them is not possible, he thought. I wonder where they come from or where they are made in the body.

However for regular foreign pathogens an antimicrobial agent is always very good in the prevention of cancer. If the general immune function gets improved too by it, then it would only be beneficial in keeping the somatids in the healthy cycle, as they start doing the detrimental cycle when the immune system gets too weak in functioning.

Oil of Oregano is a phenol, Peat doesn't like those, what is your opinion on that? Also is Oil of Oregano a PUFA? Does it influence hormones? I was also curious if it didn't unwantedly chelate heavy metals, other oils/herbs like cilantro are able to do that, and when you chelate without a proper chelating protocol, you can become very sick and sometimes get dangerous illnesses, for example when mercury gets drawn to the kidneys and start blocking them or something like that.

Oil of Oregano does seem very interesting, I might buy it and use it for pathogens.

I'm very interested to see if this can be actually something that works, for cancer but also for overall health.

Ahhh Luke, you are feeling the force...

Obi-wan

@haidut needs to make a potassium ascorbate supplement with DMSO...

B

Braveheart

Just read this thread...great information...some things are contrary Peat...but I like that...get to make up my own mind after some new insights. Looks like I need you more than ever Obi-mon...dont know diddly about electrical.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

@Obi-wan Were you actually diagnosed officially with prostate cancer through a biopsy or scan, or was the diagnosis purely made on the account of your PSA level?

I mean you have to ask yourself too, with the cancer cell voltage theory, can influencing *assumed* cancer cells, cause the voltage of normal cells to go out of whack, and therefore cause cancer?

Also I might mention that Ted mentioned a ''200 years old man who lived in England in ancient times" in one of his writings, so alot of his writing might be BS! Or its true but it was never officially documented.

Source for the mentioning of the 200 years old man: Ted's Remedies, Acidic pH Remedies

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I was officially diagnosed with a biopsy, PSA, and bone scan. Firmagon saved my life!! Ted states that Potassium ascorbate does not interfere with normal cells. I am already liking the ACV/BS combo. Will continue to do. Don't get wishy washy on poor old Ted...stay with the force...I like when @haidut makes cool supplements. You just have to know which ones to take for your affliction. Per @Amazoniac Haidut is Zeus, @Travis is a lord...we are the court...

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

I was officially diagnosed with a biopsy, PSA, and bone scan. Firmagon saved my life!! Ted states that Potassium ascorbate does not interfere with normal cells. I am already liking the ACV/BS combo. Will continue to do. Don't get wishy washy on poor old Ted...stay with the force...I like when @haidut makes cool supplements. You just have to know which ones to take for your affliction. Per @Amazoniac Haidut is Zeus, @Travis is a lord...we are the court...
Hmm, I think you have to take into account all the meds and supps you're taking too, see if each of them has an effect on your body/blood pH. I see that Firmagon aka Degarelix contains acetate for example. Also the diet is ofcourse a source of things that can alter pH perhaps. Fluid intake too. Also going to the gym, trained muscles that produce lactic acid, etc. Currently I'm starting on an anti-cancer measure protocol, using androsterone, progesterone, Kuinone, niacinamide, vitamin D and B1. Just as a preventative measure. Not necessarily endorsing each of them, you have to see for yourself what is good for your case and what is not!

Also getting Oil of Oregano, are there no adverse effects associated with it?

Last edited:

slovak_peat

Ted is also recommending high doses of threonine for cancer and I was following @Travis on this.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

According to Ray Peat, cancer tumors behave like organs. If you kill some of its cancer cells, new cancer cells will quickly grow, just like an organ (but then with normal cells ofcourse),
and the tumor will then become more aggressive. So that's also a problem you have to think of. I'm thinking deep down somewhere, root cause... Root cause... Seek the root cause.

For centuries, the definition of a malignant tumor has been that it's one which will return after it has been cut out. In recent years, the definition has been extended to those that return after the original tumor has been eliminated by radiation or chemotherapy. The idea of a "cancer stem cell," an especially tough type of cell from the mutated clone, has been invoked to explain the reason for the regrowth of a tumor in an area that was treated with intense radiation. However, it's now clear that normal cells are attracted to an irradiated area (Klopp, et al., 2007; Kidd, et al., 2009). The recognition of a "bystander effect," in which radiation (or other--Mothersill and Seymour, 2009) injury to one cell injures near-by cells by signals from the injured cell, has led to the recognition that ordinary stem cells or repair cells entering an area where a tumor has been destroyed will be modified by the residual damage of cells in the area. The ability to recruit normal cells into a damaged area, the "cancer field," the way normal organs do, shows that tumors can be thought of as organ-like structures, and that knowledge of the organizing principles of normal organs might improve our knowledge of tumors. The idea that cancer is primarily a problem of organization isn't new: Johannes Muller, in the 19th century, and J.W. Orr, and D.W. Smithers, in the 1940s and 1950s, and many others, have suggested that something outside of the individual cell could cause the disorganization.

Once it is accepted that cancer is a systemic disease, and that a tumor, or the place in the body where a tumor has been removed, is something more than a collection of defective cells, very different therapeutic approaches can be considered. Looking at the events in a failing heart, we can see that the potential repair cells recruited by the stressed heart are diverted by the conditions that they encounter there, and either die or become connective tissue cells, secreting collagen, rather than becoming new muscle cells.

Something that everyone knows about tumors is that they are harder than the normal tissues in which they appear--they can be identified as lumps. Like the failing heart, they become harder than normal, and like the failing heart, the hardening can proceed to calcification. There has been general recognition that inflammation has a role in both heart disease and cancer, but the fact that chronic inflammation leads to fibrosis, and that fibrosis often leads to calcification, is still usually considered not to be relevant to understanding and treating cancer. The tissue hardness that allows oncologists to diagnose cancer (Huang and Ingber, 2005) is ignored when choosing treatments, which isn't surprising, since treatments that destroy cancer cells increase the production of collagen.

The fact that cancer cells are stressed and damaged, and accumulate DNA damage, means that in a typical tumor there is a high rate of cell death. The number of apoptotic (disintegrating) cells in a tumor corresponds to the aggressiveness of the tumor (Vakkala, et al, 1999). In the 1940s and 1950s, Polezhaev demonstrated that dying cells stimulate cell renewal, and this is true in young and healthy organs, as well as in tumors.

Source: The Cancer Matrix

Last edited:

Inaut

I was going to post a few days ago regarding the parallels between what @Travis is posting and what ted used for cancer treatment.

Really amazed by the synchronicities in this forum. I’m thankful for this forum and all its users :) thanks all

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Where does he kill cancer using PUFA?....re the title
Read disclaimer at beginning of the post in red:

- NOTE - Ted does not claim to kill cancer cells using PUFA like the title suggests, I mentioned it in the title because he SPEAKS about it, saying it is bad, which is very rare for mainstream health experts to claim and especially back in 2010. Ted already had Peatarian views back then possibly without ever having known Dr. Peat and his works.

Maybe an admin can improve the title, only afterwards did I realize it looked a bit confusing, lol.

B

Braveheart

- NOTE - Ted does not claim to kill cancer cells using PUFA like the title suggests, I mentioned it in the title because he SPEAKS about it, saying it is bad, which is very rare for mainstream health experts to claim and especially back in 2010. Ted already had Peatarian views back then possibly without ever having known Dr. Peat and his works.

Maybe an admin can improve the title, only afterwards did I realize it looked a bit confusing, lol.
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."...Mark Twain...lol

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I can try to change it later tonight to include avoiding pufa if you'd like?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals