MUST READ: HOW TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST VACCINES

Tre

If your employer mandates a vaccine, let them fire you do not quit and do not sign anything! If they fire you because you would not get a vaccine then you have legal cause to sue them. If you quit you have no legal cause.
In my state, if you are fired for not being vaccinated, the state has said you might not be able to collect unemployment. I think they are waiting for the test cases to come their way. Tomorrow is Oct 1, 2021 and that is the date when all who work at state licensed health care facilities have to be fully vaccinated or risk losing their jobs. The governor is going to start up the regularly occurring Covid decrees again. Many people have been forced to get the jab to keep their jobs.

Donttreadonme

If your employer mandates a vaccine, let them fire you do not quit and do not sign anything! If they fire you because you would not get a vaccine then you have legal cause to sue them. If you quit you have no legal cause.
Its actually very hard to find a lawyer to take up cases unless its a slam dunk sure win.

Saba

Its actually very hard to find a lawyer to take up cases unless its a slam dunk sure win.
Some people are representing themselves, though I don't know how successfully in the end. This video has some tips on how to do it and what documents can be filed, even in advance of suing. There are sample documents available in Alphonse Faggiolo's Telegram group, if you click on his bio. In doing a quick search on Alphonse Faggiolo, he's not a lawyer, but he learned how people can represent themselves even without a lawyer.

Donttreadonme

Some people are representing themselves, though I don't know how successfully in the end. This video has some tips on how to do it and what documents can be filed, even in advance of suing. There are sample documents available in Alphonse Faggiolo's Telegram group, if you click on his bio. In doing a quick search on Alphonse Faggiolo, he's not a lawyer, but he learned how people can represent themselves even without a lawyer.

That's like stepping into the ring against Drago just because its your right. Unless you are Butter Bean its a bad idea.