MUST READ: HOW TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST VACCINES

bk_

When you see a terrible proposal such as a mandatory experimental vaccine for work/travel you MUST fight back by phoning/writing letters to your politicians, corporations, HR, etc with an emphatic NO to their proposals. Do not go on the internet and complain to strangers, go directly to your leaders and say NO then instruct others on the internet to do the same.

The rationale
Understand the simple concept of a “Trial Balloon“. Elected officials and corporations typically can not just come down and do something without public approval and consent. What they do is propose an idea into the media (a Trial Balloon) and gauge the response to see if it gets popped or not. If they get heavy public backlash they often back off. If the public is silent then they go ahead and do it.

Your responsibility as a human being is to say NO to them directly (not to random strangers on the internet). Failure to do so will result in you being forced to be vaccinated.

For example, Qantas and other airlines are considering to only allow travel with vaccines. Say NO to the companies directly. Failure to do so will result in Qantas thinking it’s a great idea. Then go to the internet and tell others to do the same.

Explanation of Trial Balloon (And How to Pop It)

OP
B

bk_

I have said NO to Qantas airlines directly by spending 2 minutes to fill out this feedback form: Customer care feedback form | Qantas US

1607618680642.jpeg

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Your responsibility as a human being is to say NO to them directly (not to random strangers on the internet). Failure to do so will result in you being forced to be vaccinated.

For example, Qantas and other airlines are considering to only allow travel with vaccines. Say NO to the companies directly. Failure to do so will result in Qantas thinking it’s a great idea.

A human being is a real thing, a living soul. A company like Quantas is a dead entity, a legal fiction.

Are you suggesting that our responsibility as living souls is to communicate with the dead?

Comstock

A human being is a real thing, a living soul. A company like Quantas is a dead entity, a legal fiction.

Are you suggesting that our responsibility as living souls is to communicate with the dead?

Come on. People are reading those survey responses. With enough complaints, the people monitoring the surveys will bring it up with management, and get the ball rolling.

Target the bottom line, and let the company know that's what you're doing . It's not sure to work, but it's the best option we have.

Comstock

Maybe. More often than not, people are ignoring those survey responses.

Are you guessing? At my last company, we most certainly did not ignore those surveys.

Not everyone is lazy or acting in bad faith. Sometimes you just need to bring something to their attention to trigger change. It's a good sign if they build infrastructure for collecting feedback, like this Qantas survey.

OP
B

bk_

Not everyone is lazy or acting in bad faith. Sometimes you
just need to bring something to their attention to trigger change. It's a good sign if they build infrastructure for collecting feedback, like this Qantas survey.
Ignore the internet negativity from strangers. Silence is consent. Say NO directly to companies and politicians then tell others on the internet to do the same. Failure to do so will lead to vaccination.

tankasnowgod

Ignore the internet negativity from strangers. Silence is consent. Say NO directly to companies and politicians then tell others on the internet to do the same. Failure to do so will lead to vaccination.

But Quantas literally has no power or authority over you. Why would you even need to say no to them, unless you are in some contractual obligation to them?

And if you don't have any contractual obligation or agreement with them, why would they care about what you say on a survey?

OP
B

bk_

But Quantas literally has no power or authority over you. Why would you even need to say no to them, unless you are in some contractual obligation to them?

And if you don't have any contractual obligation or agreement with them, why would they care about what you say on a survey?
You are being tested by Trial Balloons for consent to mandatory vaccination. Silence is consent.

Do not complain and argue with internet strangers. Your silence is their power and authority. Failure to say NO directly will result in mandatory vaccination.

tankasnowgod

You are being tested by Trial Balloons for consent to mandatory vaccination. Silence is consent.

Do not complain and argue with internet strangers. Your silence is their power and authority. Failure to say NO directly will result in mandatory vaccination.

Again, Quantas doesn't hold any power over me. I don't have to say anything to Quantas, just like I haven't my entire life. You can continue to argue with me (against your own advice, apparently), but not saying anything to Quantas does not result in mandatory vaccination. It just flat out does not.

Also, if you really want to have an effect, you need something more than just saying no on an internet survey. Protests, lawsuits, public shaming of the company or CEO, something to that effect.

Tarmander

Thanks for posting this bk. As someone who has flied Qantas I put in a complaint as well. Trial Balloons are a thing, but we are also marching inexorably towards more corruption and degradation. Getting out of the way of a falling building is also an option

Comstock

Again, Quantas doesn't hold any power over me. I don't have to say anything to Quantas, just like I haven't my entire life. You can continue to argue with me (against your own advice, apparently), but not saying anything to Quantas does not result in mandatory vaccination. It just flat out does not.

Also, if you really want to have an effect, you need something more than just saying no on an internet survey. Protests, lawsuits, public shaming of the company or CEO, something to that effect.

You're overcomplicating this.

If enough people tell Qantas "I'm not giving you money anymore because of x reason" Qantas will notice. Whether they change is up to them, but at the very least, give them less money and tell them why.

Protests and public shaming are easily ignored if revenue is unaffected. Lawsuits are good.

Obviously no one HAS to do anything, but it would push the odds in our favor if people specifically target the bottom line.

tankasnowgod

You're overcomplicating this.

If enough people tell Qantas "I'm not giving you money anymore because of x reason" Qantas will notice. Whether they change is up to them, but at the very least, give them less money and tell them why.

Protests and public shaming are easily ignored if revenue is unaffected. Lawsuits are good.

Obviously no one HAS to do anything, but it would push the odds in our favor if people specifically target the bottom line.
And I think you are oversimplifying it.

It doesn't matter what people say, it matters what they do.

The problem with both internet surveys and focus groups is that people will say all sorts of things that don't translate into their consumer behavior. A great point is someone who never flew with Qantas in the first place saying "I will never fly with you again." So, even if true, they didn't change any of their behavior.

Regardless, like most of the COVID operation, I don't think this was a choice made by Qantas. I think doing those surveys will do little, if anything.

Nighteyes

We should not ignore the mental benefit for oneself in actually saying NO, even if Quantas wont/cant change. It feels good to voice your diasgreement with their nonsense. Even if it is placebo, placebo should not be underestimated. By all means, go nuts with lawsuits and protests, but I suspect that for most people, “NO” is all they got these days.

DennisX

I had Covid-19 recovered and then went and got a COVID-19 antibody test. I’ll use that certificate to prove I’m immune and in no need of a vaccine.

I would guess that 40% of the US population are already immune from COVID-19 either from cross immunity or from having caught COVID-19 and recovered.

I asked my Dr. if her lab had a T-cell immunity test for COVID-19 and she said no.

The people that caught sarscov1 in 2003 have t- cell immunity against sarscov2 that has lasted 17 years. I don’t know where they got their labs for t-cell immunity.

Last edited:
OP
B

bk_

I had Covid-19 recoved and then went and got a COVID-19 antibody test. I’ll use that certificate to prove I’m immune and in no need of a vaccine.

I would guess that 40% of the US population is already immune from COVID-19 either from cross immunity or from having caught COVID-19 and recovered.

I asked my Dr. if her lab had a T-cell immunity test for COVID-19 and she said no.

the people that caught sarscov1 in 2003 have t- cell immunity against sarscov2 that has lasted 17 years. I don’t know we’re they got their labs for t-cell immunity.
This is a political “Trial Balloon”. Silence is consent.

You must say NO for mandatory vaccines directly to your leaders. Failure to do so will result in mandatory vaccinations, including you!

OP
B

bk_

The subject of mandatory masks, social distancing, and vaccines continues to come up on this forum. I will repeat again and again:

You must say NO for mandatory vaccines/masks/social distancing directly to your leaders. Failure to do so will result in mandatory vaccinations, including you!

DennisX

The are closing loopholes using digital records. You must say NO for mandatory vaccines directly to your leaders. Failure to do so is already resulting in mandatory vaccinations.
If your employer mandates a vaccine, let them fire you do not quit and do not sign anything! If they fire you because you would not get a vaccine then you have legal cause to sue them. If you quit you have no legal cause.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals