Mussells same nutrient content as oysters

Kemby

For the life of me I can't find Oysters in brine anywhere (Im in Kent, UK)

I can get hold of mussells in glass jars stored in salt water (Nickname "The poor mans oyster).

As far as I can see Mussells are practically the same as oysters. Do they have the same nutritional content (Or there abouts?) Zinc, copper etc

Cheers

Martin

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D I Have Started And Stopped Starch Like 50 Times And The End Result Is Always The Same Starches, Fiber, Legumes 183
pauljacob Is Eating An Orange Same As Juicing It? Diet 5
E Sleep Isn’t The Same Anymore Insomnia, Sleep Issues 18
Hgreen56 Does The Potato Juice Have The Same Amount Of Carbohydrates As The Potato Itself? Diet 2
pauljacob Is Microwaving A Potato Same As Boiling It For An Hour? Cookware, Microwave 6
haidut Simply Diluting "old Blood" Has The Same Anti-aging Effects As Parabiosis Scientific Studies 43
J Taking Fat Soluble Vitamins Supplements On The Same Days In The Week Or Separating Them Apart? Vitamins 2
L MSM Same As Flowers Of Sulphur For Oral Thrush? Oral Health 6
teds Is Alopecia Areata And Pattern Baldness The SAME Thing? Hair & Nails 2
fitnessgirl Took Paxil For 1 Week, Haven't Been The Same Since Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 5
T Would Garlic Destroy Ativan When Taken At The Same Time? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Gadreel Is Carbidopa/Levodopa The Same As Cabergoline And Bromocriptine? Ask For Help or Advice 2
cyclops Does T4 "buffer" T3 When Taken At The Same Time? T3 & T4 2
A Does Sodium Acetate Have The Same Benefits As Sodium Bicarbonate? Ask For Help or Advice 7
A Constipation, Liquid Stools. At The Same Time Ask For Help or Advice 2
Gadsie "Infrared" Incandescent, Same As Normal Incandescent? Light 1
N Has Promethazine The Same Effect As Cypro? Cyproheptadine 3
haidut GWAS Predicting Height Were Wrong; Same May Be True For Disease-prediction Scientific Studies 0
haidut Rats React The Same Way To Observing Pain In Others As If They Experience It Themselves Scientific Studies 6
A Niacin NOT The Same As Niacinamide, Acts Differently Regarding Lipolysis? Vitamins 13
haidut Low-protein High-carb Diet Has The Same Benefits As Caloric Restriction Scientific Studies 75
I Estrogen Dominance & Low Estrogen At Same Time? Female Issues 4
jamies33 High Vitamin D Has The Same PTH-countering Effects As High Calcium, Right? Symptoms, Causes 3
lvysaur What Does Zinc Antagonize/use Up? (same Question For B6) Vitamins 5
T Could Bamboo Extract As A Supplement Do The Same As Bamboo Shoots? Digestion, Gut Flora 8
SOMO Oral Dosage For SALICYLIC ACID Same As Oral Dosage For Aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 0
N L-methionine Vs SAMe Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
L Niacin And Niacinamide At The Same Time? Vitamins 6
haidut Rheumatoid Arthritis May Be Caused By The Same Bacteria That Causes Crohn's Scientific Studies 15
R Is Cow Foot's Fat Composition The Same As The Rest Of The Other Parts' Ask For Help or Advice 3
haidut GABA And Glycine Have The Same Effects In The CNS Scientific Studies 15
johnwester130 Do People With The Same Biology Magnetically Attract Each Other ? Society 58
haidut Bright Light May Treat Bipolar Disorder With The Same Response Rate As Lithium Scientific Studies 4
dilantinoid Someone On Here And I Have The Same New York City Psychiatrist Mental Issues 0
E Telogen Effluvium - The Same As Other Hair Loss? Hair & Nails 2
biggirlkisss Things That Do The Same Effect As Caffrine Ask For Help or Advice 3
G I Wrongly Brought Collagen As Gelatin, Is It The Same? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 4
johnwester130 Is Bone Broth The Same As The Tub Of Gelatin ? Diet, Recipes 3
TubZy SAMe Supplements 5
beachbum Selenium Deficiency Same Symptoms As Hypothyroidism Minerals 3
johnwester130 I Thought LLLT And Red Lamp Therapy Were The Same ? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 1
sprinter Liver And Oyster 1x Week On Same Day Ask For Help or Advice 3
W Allow To Verify Account With The Same Email Suggestions, Complaints, Board Glitches 1
G Taking All Idealabs Supps At The Same Time? Supplements 11
U Consume The Same Food With Little To No Change, Could Cause Your Body To Reject It Eventually Ask For Help or Advice 23
I Can I Take T4 Pill With Cetirizine Pill At The Same Time? Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
MB50 Fats And Carbs In Same Meal Diet 31
Y Is Taking T3 And Pregnenolone At The Same Time Safe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
K Applying Different Products At The Same Time (topically) IdeaLabs 3
mayweatherking Nature Throid.. Is it the same as WP-throid? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 1