Way back at the starting line
When Eve was on Adam's mind
And he was the first to go
In search of the great unknown
And falling yet again
'Cause good girls, they like to sin

1684333747444.png

Frankdee20

I grew up in the eighties and nineties in Brooklyn, NY and it was a very diverse era of popular music. You had New Wave synth bands, Freestyle Dance Music, Hair Metal bands and then the advent of Rap music preceding the Alternative Rock Boom in the early 90’s, and the explosion of East and West Coast Hip Hop simultaneously. In the night clubs, House Music was made huge by legends like David Morales, Junior Vasquez, and then the whole underground Techno warehouse scene with Brooklyn’s own Frankie Bones.

ThinPicking

I grew up in the eighties and nineties in Brooklyn, NY and it was a very diverse era of popular music. You had New Wave synth bands, Freestyle Dance Music, Hair Metal bands and then the advent of Rap music preceding the Alternative Rock Boom in the early 90’s, and the explosion of East and West Coast Hip Hop simultaneously. In the night clubs, House Music was made huge by legends like David Morales, Junior Vasquez, and then the whole underground Techno warehouse scene with Brooklyn’s own Frankie Bones.
Thanks for sharing, it conjures image.

Regardless, it's written on you that you're a very cool cat Mr Frank. You'll be shining again soon, assuming you ever were not.

Frankdee20

Thanks for sharing, it conjures image.

Regardless, it's written on you that you're a very cool cat Mr Frank. You'll be shining again soon, assuming you ever were not.
I should also add American R and B music, Sade in the eighties was perfection, even though she was British, beautiful Capricorn woman, and she looks great lately

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Been smoking weed the last two nights and it was always better than drinking as far as my mental state. Good post

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals