Music

meatbag

My music preferences haven't really changed at all prior to "Peating" vs. now. Instead of explaining what music I like, just look at my playlist if anyone's interested:

A lot of the music I like resonates with memories I have of past songs/the past in general, but I sometimes find new things that can be appealing too.

It appears a lot of the music I like is by women/female artists as well (didn't quite notice this until now clearly). I add this because a lot of guys I've seen tend to do the opposite (listen mostly to male artists rather than female ones, when I'm more the opposite, whatever you can make of that).

meatbag

NiN makes me want to listen to old videogame soundtracks (couldn't find what I was looking for that was closer, but this is neater anyway):

(Falcon 4.0 was the best game, but the best theme was F-16 Aggressor by Bethesda - can't find it)

Edit: Ok it's not exactly what I remember but I love it: F-16 Aggressor theme

(These games got way too boring without music after awhile, so they wisely invested in soundtracks)

Jennifer

her voice is so beautiful :hearteyes:
It sure is! She did a cover of Fields of Gold that is quite haunting, especially given the fact that she passed away from cancer and at such a young age. I like the original, but Eva’s version moves me to tears:

Vileplume

It sure is! She did a cover of Fields of Gold that is quite haunting, especially given the fact that she passed away from cancer and at such a young age. I like the original, but Eva’s version moves me to tears:

+1 another crier here when I listen to that song

Sefton10

The recent Adam Curtis documentary reintroduced me to this. Actually sounds better aligned with the imagery there than in the video, but it's a beautiful song nonetheless.

Vileplume

The recent Adam Curtis documentary reintroduced me to this. Actually sounds better aligned with the imagery there than in the video, but it's a beautiful song nonetheless.

(Was supposed to go with comment above)

GelatinGoblin

These guys just sound unique and awesome, listened to them since forever. Can't listen to them often since the song evoke a plethora of different emotions. Really something

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals