Music

Runenight201

This song gives me nostalgia for all the memories I never had, and makes me yearn for the days where I can be completely immersed in peaceful bliss.

Jennifer

Me too, @Vileplume. It’s one of my favorite songs. It’s right up there with Solsbury Hill.

youngsinatra

This is an awesome track. I listened to this on repeat for days.. reflects my physiology - energetically forward, yet calm.

Start listening at 0:50 to skip the slow intro.

youngsinatra

This song gives me nostalgia for all the memories I never had, and makes me yearn for the days where I can be completely immersed in peaceful bliss.

Man that song really puts me in this nostalgic mood as well. Always loved listening to this after break up.

GelatinGoblin

After a lot of times listening to this song in many different points of life now I simply skip to this part:

GelatinGoblin

I'm young and this song was very popular a few years ago and of course still is. I just like how it sounds so much. Massive nostalgia from 2015.

Vileplume

Cool, that was almost three songs in one. I love when artists develop a single song into sections or mini-songs like that. I’ve never heard TOOL before.

Modest Mouse does that in some of their songs as well.

meatbag

Cool, that was almost three songs in one. I love when artists develop a single song into sections or mini-songs like that. I’ve never heard TOOL before.

Modest Mouse does that in some of their songs as well.

I've never heard that track, it was awesome :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals