Music

Amazoniac

- Why do so many orchestras lag behind the beat?

--

upload_2020-5-31_12-2-38.png

@haidut, Arnoldo Soderval's lab entrance theme, still with his Aviator sunglasses on. Not to be confused with Arnoldo Schoenberg*, the guy that composed in what's equivalent in language to Prolactinese. *Wolfey, Gus, and Arnie.

"There is a quiet sadness about the verses. The character in the song doesn't understand the world around themselves or relate to the people in it. What they once thought were the principles or morals they were meant to follow no longer seem to apply. Others seem to revel in the lunacy."

:joyful::singing::joyful::singing::headphone::headphone:

Last edited:

Terma

^ Good ol 90s

I wonder how he's doing. Sometimes these artists are major letdowns. I landed on Chris's twitter from propagandhi awhile ago (https://twitter.com/propagandhi) and his answer to every problem is still nationalization and blah the cops. I wish he would listen to his own lyrics cause other than this turns out 3/4 punk bands were poison talking points. My fault for expecting dropouts (his word iirc?) to understand the biology/psychology of human behavior?

Might as well go through the B2M discography at least it's not creating generations of emotional reactionaries glued to yellow journalism.

Last edited:

Terma

(Not that there isn't police corruption, but taking pawns over the queen... Blah just sucks finding out you're a tool, nevermind. Back to 90s)

(vegans in the news, why not??)

Last edited:
OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Terma

I was kinda looking for that song.

I went a relatively respectable store that reopened and half the people were aloof masked and the other half excessively nice speaking to me from 1 foot distance including 3/4 of the employees like I've never seen them. It felt nothing like defiance more like "**** this ***t let's be happy and helpful". Funny what a little sun and motivating environment do.