Music

Terma

Don't worry, I don't have any kids lol. That would be one hell of a science experiment. Would you let your kids read this forum, say at 12 years old, if you have/had them?

Amazoniac

Don't worry, I don't have any kids lol. That would be one hell of a science experiment. Would you let your kids read this forum, say at 12 years old, if you have/had them?
But do you has plans to have unrecorded coitus and fertilize the egg of a female sometime soon? schultz can give you tips on how to.. be a youthful dad.

By the way, I suspect that the HIV is Tinder's CEO. Would Conrad Elvehjem use it to facilitate copulation? Does Raj?

Now on purer grounds, did you know that somuch4food is at this very moment synthesizing a fetus inside herself? This means that we have to agree with everything that she writes, otherwise her upsetting might compromise it and we're going to be held partially responsible. If this happened, you can expect remorse, evolving to depression soundtracked by..

upload_2019-9-16_19-48-34.png
- A warm place

A nightmare would be catching your kid pretending to visit Brazzers or xvideos to hide the tab with a dementing post by Garrett and a detox program in cart. We have to talk..

Last edited:

Terma

I overheard one of my neighbors talking. His kid was crying. He said he was scared of the boogeyman. I think they might have been talking about me. That answer your question(s)?

Terma

I was a 90s kid and I still couldn't get what NiN was about. Sounds fine today, but at one point I thought that was the same band as Nirvana.

That's really good, that works for me. Stuff like that is what the 90s were missing, I mostly remember Gangster's Paradise in a non-stop loop. That sounds a bit like refined Nas:

Elle a une voix très doouuuce, comparée à celle-ci...

This was supposed to go with the Bonnie Tyler stuff (chron's and breast cancer survivor):

Last edited:

Terma

NiN makes me want to listen to old videogame soundtracks (couldn't find what I was looking for that was closer, but this is neater anyway):

(Falcon 4.0 was the best game, but the best theme was F-16 Aggressor by Bethesda - can't find it)

Edit: Ok it's not exactly what I remember but I love it: F-16 Aggressor theme

(These games got way too boring without music after awhile, so they wisely invested in soundtracks)

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Terma

Obviously the first one (I don't know much about their history, but apparently their first drummer died at 52). I decided that even before verifying the others to see if you were trying to confuse me further.

(p.s. The Tor/VPN firewall got enabled again. Think I'm gonna take a posting break til someone fixes that again. It's just principle)

Jennifer

If Conrad Elvehjem was a music producer, which one he would pick?
If Conrad Elvehjem were a music producer, he'd have been the first to discover B3:

Jennifer

I mostly remember Gangster's Paradise in a non-stop loop.
Ohh...yeah. Me too!

My brother had those games! He was, and still is, obsessed with planes and war history. One of our favorite movies growing up was Iron Eagle:

I can't leave this one out:

Terma

What can I say? He's right: fighter jets are awesome inventions. Very complicated to operate too, it turns out. Falcon 4.0 had 3 simulation levels and the most realistic mode gave me a new appreciation for people who pilot these things. (Who knew radar didn't go all around 360 degrees around the plane like that?!)

I'm so gonna watch Iron Eagle, but I had the distinct impression it was gonna fly under Top Gun. Oh btw:
https://ultimateactionmovies.com/copycats-top-gun-1986-vs-iron-eagle-1986/
And while there were three Iron Eagle sequels, there has never been a sequel to Top Gun … until now. Paramount Studios is working on Top Gun: Maverick, scheduled for release in June 2020.
(More of those sexy F-14s I hope - none of that F22 half stealth nonsense - bring it on)

You could have bet 50$ to someone I just listened to Danger Zone 10x in a row again.

About B3: that also sounds like something I listen to all the time. [no sarcasm]

Continuing one of the other topics:

(I love their on-stage creativity sometimes)

Last edited:

Terma

@Amazoniac Here's the answer to your question:

10:22 - "If nothing in this world can change our children will inherit nothing." (Warrel Dane, RIP alcoholism/diabetes)

Throwing more kids into it won't help things much if they turn out like me minus drugs or have someone like me for a father. Is that the sort of answer you were fishing for? Cause I already caught 'em all. Also in case you haven't noticed, I turned into a gigantic fag not long ago but those seeds were sown long ago my friend ;3

Last edited:

Amazoniac

If Conrad Elvehjem were a music producer, he'd have been the first to discover B3:

:wave:

My respect for you didn't change despite your attempt.

If I had to pick pop songs to be featured in a top 10, this one would be it:
- The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk

- Tico-Tico - de Abreu
- Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major Op. 15 - Daniel Barenboim, not Wich (part 3 starts in 29:10; check out 32:00)

@Amazoniac Here's the answer to your question:

10:22 - "If nothing in this world can change our children will inherit nothing." (Warrel Dane, RIP alcoholism/diabetes)

Throwing more kids into it won't help things much if they turn out like me minus drugs or have someone like me for a father. Is that the sort of answer you were fishing for? Cause I already caught 'em all. Also in case you haven't noticed, I turned into a gigantic fag not long ago but those seeds were sown long ago my friend ;3

A kid from tormented parents can turn out fine if they don't extend their suffering and (perhaps) use it as reminder to spare the children from going through the same. Won't be ideal rôle models, but the kid might learn elsewhere and will appreciate their effort; it's not all lost if they's caring. Putting out a fetus when you isn't in a good place is far from perfect, but most of us wouldn't be here if our predecessors waited for such circumstances, the chances that making through against odds happened at some point in your lineage are high.

I know someone that was in a bad state and lost in life, but (surprisingly) producing a being brought meaning to the existence and the person got over it; seems to be a nice parent (other than abusing the kid when no one else is around). It seems intuitive to presume that what has no use will be discarded, so a the fetus can give the person a sense of utility and a purpose.

Regarding having AIDS, the songs are suspicious (but it could've been nostalgia for something or a collateral effect of one of your shady substances), the 'totally' used here before (not always, but often a rainbow flag), and the feeling of unworthiness: how to fulfill (?) a woman if don't think you're enough? I guess depending on standards, there will be refusal for believing in not deserving.

If it's not in your plans to inseminate a female (human) for now, books are great legacies, they replace fetuses to some degree. You can also leave your mark with sculptures or temples. The similarities is that all these activities will take some of your life, making them noble in a sense.

Conversely, serial killing is also something to consider, in Canada is not so common, may be due to the fact that people are busy finding a way for their milk bags not to collapse. But in most regions there have been enough of these for you to be just one more. Better than trying to outcompete the authors, is to select proper targets instead of innocent victims, this way you can be a national hero. Just to clarify, these are not the owners of Starbucks threatening Tim Horton's, it's not bad producers of maple syrup (although adulteration is a qualifier), more like mass shooting in a maximum security prison.

--
When are you going to share your songs?
Speaking of mass and sparing, I was going to tag about 10 musician members to question why they isn't uploading their art, but decided not to so that they don't need to go through the disturbing post. Might do it later if I remember. Jennifer hopefully has the angelical filter on; yet woman must talk about heavy stuff when they go to the bathroom together, this should be light according to their standards.

Last edited:

Terma

Good quality post there. That's my kinda post. Unfortunately I'm also not a fan of books. Very inefficient way to tell a story. I like scientific articles: short and sweet, straight to the point. The greatest story ever told. Like Helvetica. Any questions? Of course not. Or music, sometimes. These things leave you with more free time or integrate with it better. Freedom.

Tell me again I have to get a kid - the best I could do is a short blog and I couldn't even bring myself to do that. I tried to build some virtual monuments a couple times, but they were kinda in the wrong name. In Canada all milk in bags is required by law to have A/D fortification and some even folic acid. It doesn't stop AIDS. It just conceals it a little maybe. You won't tempt me with homicide again. I'm not sure I'll post any music on this forum, but at some point you might find something relatable back to me, we'll see what happens. My life is complicated in case you haven't noticed. I'm just trying to simplify it. I'm not sure that will. No women's bathrooms for me, I'm not going that far.

OP
X3CyO

X3CyO

Terma

This one is really good right now:

The prominent instruments sound like "pings" or droplets or injections of sound in my head, like "adjustments" to my course, in melody. The drums sound like they're trying to keep you on a path of rhythm that it's afraid you're veering off.

Amazoniac

Good quality post there. That's my kinda post. Unfortunately I'm also not a fan of books. Very inefficient way to tell a story. I like scientific articles: short and sweet, straight to the point. The greatest story ever told. Like Helvetica. Any questions? Of course not. Or music, sometimes. These things leave you with more free time or integrate with it better. Freedom.

Tell me again I have to get a kid - the best I could do is a short blog and I couldn't even bring myself to do that. I tried to build some virtual monuments a couple times, but they were kinda in the wrong name. In Canada all milk in bags is required by law to have A/D fortification and some even folic acid. It doesn't stop AIDS. It just conceals it a little maybe. You won't tempt me with homicide again. I'm not sure I'll post any music on this forum, but at some point you might find something relatable back to me, we'll see what happens. My life is complicated in case you haven't noticed. I'm just trying to simplify it. I'm not sure that will. No women's bathrooms for me, I'm not going that far.

Before Social Justice Warriors rebuke me for prejudice, of course not all gaylords have AIDS, it was a generalization, it's possible to have the virus without developing the syndrome. Life can be lived relatively normally provided that other people aren't touched.

Going to women's bathroom would make no sense, targets are elsewhere. Do you play the rôle of the man or woman? This is important because a gaylord is into every guy, so if I ever spot an arctic terrorist or perpahs a South Park character around, I will know on which side of the body I should place the tray.

Strange in this story is the favorite childhood game, don't you think? It's the adult equivalent of watching a hockey match in oversized clothes (not pretending to be careless on purpose), opening a beer with teeth and smashing on the head after finishing, and never crying, not even at the end of Titanic.

Good news: the forum cooperated and crashed for Jennifer before she could read the entire post. Speaking of her and your willinglessness to share your art..
- Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals