Music

Terma

So it turns out a man who looks like blond-haired Jesus named Max Martin scripted the childhoods and teen years of everyone I know:

Plus an extra one Brian wrote, this is so good when you're high and you just saw Steve Carell in a movie again:

Terma

That was good man

Brian Littrell suffers from "vocal tension dysphonia and dystonia" but he still tries to perform all their shows with them to this day 20 years later, and it was without doubt the best decision he ever made in his life. The More You Know~~

Terma

This isn't actually music, but if you want to find out how to deal with PTSD using pure psychological means (note: some of my statements on PTSD in the past may have errors in them), this is it:

(The episodes behind the paywall are some of the funniest independent television I've ever seen)

Hilarious, watch the video. Weight loss pills kill.

Terma

Nice :) I was floored by his live performances with Queen - honestly I was never a Queen fan but obviously this guy is something else and brought 'em back to life

(can't find the right video again - there are so many - but close enough - just go through all of them, it's worth it)

Jennifer

So good! Thanks for sharing these! I was excited when I read that Adam was going on tour with Queen. Remembering his performances on American Idol and Glee (yes, I watched Glee and no, I'm not ashamed of it :D), I thought he'd be a good fit. To me, when he hits power notes, his voice has an Axl Rose quality to it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals