Mushrooms do something really good for my brain -- why?

lampofred

White mushrooms pretty consistently are making my thinking "fuller" and more expanded. I doubt it's due to endotoxin reduction because oyster mushrooms and antibiotics don't have the same effect. Has anyone else experienced this and have any hypotheses as to why?

The only thing special I could find about their nutritional properties on cronometer is that they are very high in B-vitamins and especially B5, which apparently is used to make melatonin. Peat mentioned that melatonin can antagonize 5ht, so maybe the mushrooms are lowering my 5ht and redirecting it into melatonin synthesis?

Is this an effect specific to mushrooms (maybe due to some property not related to vitamin/mineral content) or does it mean I'm low on B-vitamins & B5 in general (I don't eat liver, but according to cronometer I well meet the requirements for B-vitamins even without liver)?

equipoise

Mushrooms are the king, they are especially good for sex. Sex on mushrooms feels proper bonding, in an animalistic way.

youngsinatra

I only get a real endotoxin-removal effect from white button mushrooms, but not from raw carrots. AC seems also potent but sometimes causes watery diarrhea.

My stool quality is only perfect with mushrooms.

Razvan

If You zai
White mushrooms pretty consistently are making my thinking "fuller" and more expanded. I doubt it's due to endotoxin reduction because oyster mushrooms and antibiotics don't have the same effect. Has anyone else experienced this and have any hypotheses as to why?

The only thing special I could find about their nutritional properties on cronometer is that they are very high in B-vitamins and especially B5, which apparently is used to make melatonin. Peat mentioned that melatonin can antagonize 5ht, so maybe the mushrooms are lowering my 5ht and redirecting it into melatonin synthesis?

Is this an effect specific to mushrooms (maybe due to some property not related to vitamin/mineral content) or does it mean I'm low on B-vitamins & B5 in general (I don't eat liver, but according to cronometer I well meet the requirements for B-vitamins even without liver)?
If you have this from white mushrooms,let me introduce you to magic mushrooms sir.

TheSir

How do you prepare them? Boiling?