"mushroom supplements mainly grain powder "

mt_dreams

Such_Saturation said:
post 103417
I did the same thing in the 90's

Sure... in the nineties :cool:

At this point I've come to expect that Dave has tried every known product & method ever conceived. It seems people will just go with it until it hits a tipping bull**** point, much like his "I gained 20 extra years of life by only sleeping a couple of hours a night" practice from a couple years ago, which was probably why he continued to be sick even after making so many lifestyle changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

mt_dreams

I don't follow him all that closely, so I can't confirm. I do know that in the past he would bring this up along with how he made millions, etc, every interview/article he did.
With Dave, it seems he keeps everything on the backburner in the event it becomes popular practice. So he probably hasn't mentioned it lately due to the fact that it's a dangerous practice, and more than likely not the best way to attempt to add 20 years, but if the science changes, he'll be sure to remind us he's been doing this all along.

I think he said he only slept two hours on occasion, and using electrical brain stimulation. But his normal is four hours :ss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals