MUSHROOM OF IMMORTALITY Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi/Lingzi) Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity

In addition to its anti-cancer & anti-tumor effects, positive metabolic benefits, and abundant micronutrients, Ganoderma lucidum is also a potent adaptogen for the immune system. If the immune system is chronically elevated or deficient, reishi will help bring it to balance. Most notably, reishi increases natural killer cells which is very important in regards to infection or cancer. Natural killer cells don't destroy pathogens in the blood stream, but instead find the cells in the body that are compromised by pathogens or are cancerous and terminates them, stopping further reproduction of disease causing agents. This of course is a critical step in overcoming any infection or cancer.

Since I am lucky enough to have wild reishi growing out of hardwood stumps in my area, I took the opportunity to create a guide on how to forage and identify Ganoderma lucidum, the compounds found in reishi that are responsible for its health and wellness benefits, and how reishi can be easily brewed into a tea. Luckily reishi is impossible to misidentify once the basics are known (color striping, polyphore characteristics), so if you learn to identify reishi you may find that some is growing near you too! Ganoderma lucidum grows off of old hardwood in deciduous forest (forest where trees drop their leaves every year) in temperate and subtropical locations in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Late summer and fall is the prime time to find reishi, though it will grow anytime it's warm and humid; expect fruiting bodies after a good rain.

I have a ridiculous amount of potent wild reishi at my disposal currently, so I will be experimenting more with the mushroom over the coming months. So far i've noticed that you can reach altered states of consciousness with enough reishi tea (mind visuals on an empty stomach, intense easily remembered dreams). I'll update this thread with more over time!

Lollipop2

In addition to its anti-cancer & anti-tumor effects, positive metabolic benefits, and abundant micronutrients, Ganoderma lucidum is also a potent adaptogen for the immune system. If the immune system is chronically elevated or deficient, reishi will help bring it to balance. Most notably, reishi increases natural killer cells which is very important in regards to infection or cancer. Natural killer cells don't destroy pathogens in the blood stream, but instead find the cells in the body that are compromised by pathogens or are cancerous and terminates them, stopping further reproduction of disease causing agents. This of course is a critical step in overcoming any infection or cancer.

Since I am lucky enough to have wild reishi growing out of hardwood stumps in my area, I took the opportunity to create a guide on how to forage and identify Ganoderma lucidum, the compounds found in reishi that are responsible for its health and wellness benefits, and how reishi can be easily brewed into a tea. Luckily reishi is impossible to misidentify once the basics are known (color striping, polyphore characteristics), so if you learn to identify reishi you may find that some is growing near you too! Ganoderma lucidum grows off of old hardwood in deciduous forest (forest where trees drop their leaves every year) in temperate and subtropical locations in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Late summer and fall is the prime time to find reishi, though it will grow anytime it's warm and humid; expect fruiting bodies after a good rain.

I have a ridiculous amount of potent wild reishi at my disposal currently, so I will be experimenting more with the mushroom over the coming months. So far i've noticed that you can reach altered states of consciousness with enough reishi tea (mind visuals on an empty stomach, intense easily remembered dreams). I'll update this thread with more over time!

If you ever package what you harvest as a side gig, please let us know. Reishi is amazing. So is chaga tea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom