Muscles Feel Pumped Up All The Time

OP
TheHound

TheHound

Thanks man looking good!

can you post the foods you eat?

how many days do you train

I train 4 days a week. Right now I'm doing Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine. I'm about 5'8 and 185 pounds and diet on training days consists of generally 8-9 glasses of 2% milk a day, 3 or so glasses of orange juice, rice, 3-4 potatoes, maybe 10 tablespoons of added sugar in milk and coffee total throughout the day. I put a scoop of casein protein powder in my milk after workouts as well. Lots of cheese, and I'll have 2 eggs with breakfast. Total is probably 4000 average calories a day

Anders86

I find that I have consistent pump when I focus on liver. Vitamin K, Caffeine, Milk Thistle, Taurine etc. It feels like the better the liver the better glycogen storage. Potatoes gives me massive pump at first, but then not so much. I think potatoes ends up hurting my liver in the end..

thms

I train 4 days a week. Right now I'm doing Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine. I'm about 5'8 and 185 pounds and diet on training days consists of generally 8-9 glasses of 2% milk a day, 3 or so glasses of orange juice, rice, 3-4 potatoes, maybe 10 tablespoons of added sugar in milk and coffee total throughout the day. I put a scoop of casein protein powder in my milk after workouts as well. Lots of cheese, and I'll have 2 eggs with breakfast. Total is probably 4000 average calories a day
Thanks for providing this info.. What kind of milk do you drink (raw/supermarket?)

Hows your hair? i see so many bodybuilders lately that are balding / shedding hair like crazy and trying to see a pattern here.

since i stopped training high volume i regrew my hair, thick that i have to shave it once a week lol

Sobieski

Thanks for providing this info.. What kind of milk do you drink (raw/supermarket?)

Hows your hair? i see so many bodybuilders lately that are balding / shedding hair like crazy and trying to see a pattern here.

since i stopped training high volume i regrew my hair, thick that i have to shave it once a week lol

I lost most of my hair in 4 years of intense weightlifting. Bulgarian method, sheiko, the list goes on. Stopping weightlifting almost halted hairloss.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

hair started thinning and receding in my late teens, but it pretty much halted and has maybe thickened up a slight bit but not really noticeable since peating. milk is just supermarket kind

Sobieski

no regrowth?

Unfortunately not. Most men of European descent will experience some MPB to some degree, I believe I just triggered it sooner with the stress I was putting my body under. In the space of about 4 years I went from a full head of very thick, dense hair to an almost bald crown and some temple recession. That was 4 years ago; in the meantime all I've experienced is slightly more temple recession in addition to slight advancement of MPB on the crown. Like I said before, I think I was going to go bald anyway at some point in life but my lifestyle and environment triggered it prematurely.

TripleOG

To be fair, intermittent fasting, keto, and carb cycling exploded in popularity over the past decade. Along with dietary advice championing PUFAs and antimetabolic AAs. Eat whatever you want as long as it "fits your macros," remember? :ss

I look back at the ridiculous training I did in my teens and early 20s (part sport, part recreational), and still had a healthy head of hair. It wasn't until mid 20s, when I adopted IF and carb cycled in an attempt at dieting, where my hair loss (and metabolic issues) began.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

And do you have a problem with a majin vegeta avatar?
See no reason for you to be rude when I pay you a compliment, I'm not trying to suck your ****

not sure if you're being sarcastic or what. im a dbz fan

GreekDemiGod

For what its worth i actually experience less pump & muscle fullness since going full on peat..hope its the reduction in NO haha
Tbh, I too experiencing this. I very recently adopted 'peating'. Maybe because I've been slacking on keeping my calories consistently up, but past 2 weeks, my muscles felt a bit softer.
This week, things seem to be changing. Did Chest & Shoulders yesterday, and today I still feel the pump :D

Planning on lean bulking for the next 8 - 10 months or so. I'm about 11% BF, perfect place to increase my calories and put on new muscle

GreekDemiGod

Is it jsut me or does it seem like my muscles are a bit flatter when using fruit and sugar and the only carb sources? I also eat some starch (rice and potatoes).
When I was eating oatmeal daily, my muscles felt swoller, fuller?
Could it be because my muscle glycogen stores are not topped off? Do some people need some grains in the beginning instead of going full-peat?

opethfeldt

Is it jsut me or does it seem like my muscles are a bit flatter when using fruit and sugar and the only carb sources? I also eat some starch (rice and potatoes).
When I was eating oatmeal daily, my muscles felt swoller, fuller?
Could it be because my muscle glycogen stores are not topped off? Do some people need some grains in the beginning instead of going full-peat?
I experience the same thing. I need starch to look my biggest.